Tree Wise

California: Contractors
09/30/2023

721 Via Hermosa

Danville, CA 94526

Here at Tree Wise, we are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity and treats your home as if it were our own. We offer a variety of quality Tree Services such as Tree Trimming, Tree Pruning, Tree Stump Removal, and much more. You will find us to be competitively priced with close attention to the details of each and every project that we are involved with. We look forward to building lasting relationships and guarantee your satisfaction! https://treeys.com/...

4.3

tree service (23)lawn care (2)

07/13/2021

Steve L.

Terrific as usual we've been using them for years. Would recommend them to other people.

Description of Work
Pruned 3 large trees on our property and one for our neighbor.

Work Completed On 07/13/2021

09/24/2020

Ken B.

They did an excellent job of tree and stump removal, and planted two large trees. They were on time and thoroughly cleaned up after the job. The owner, Darrell, was on the site most of the time. He answered all of our questions as the job progressed. They put in an apple tree, 24" box, and a Crape Myrtle, 36" box - took 3 people to move it. They picked really good looking trees and worked with us on positioning. At the end, Darrell informed us of how to take care of our new trees. This is the second time I have used them, and will use them for all our future needs.

Description of Work
Tree & Stump Removal, Tree Planting

Category lawn service,tree service

Work Completed On 09/17/2020

Review for Tree Wise - 721 Via Hermosa, Danville, CA - 38899996

11/12/2013

Jon R.

OK, although the spilled oil in front of my driveway

Description of Work
trim neighbor's over hanging tree and trim pine trees

Work Completed On 07/30/2013

02/27/2013

wayne C.

They are very good and very punctual. They cleaned up after themselves.

Description of Work
I used the trees services of Tree Wise. They trimmed branches that were hanging over my side of the property and my roof.

Work Completed On 06/04/2012

11/07/2012

Joan F.

His quality was very high. He knew what he was doing and had the right equipment, but his price is a little high.

Description of Work
We have used Tree Wise for tree service.

Work Completed On 07/20/2010

07/31/2012

ROSALIND R.

Tree Wise trimmed and shaped two pine trees in 2004. I was very happy with the long-term results from this job, so when I needed to have a small ash tree shaped in the front yard I called Darrell Wise again. When Darrell came over for the quote, I asked him to look at the pine trees in the back again. One of them didn't seem healthy. He said it was dying from pine pitch canker and needed to be removed. That would cost $1250. He said he might have been able to save it if he had been called earlier. I agreed to having the tree removed but I wanted another tree to replace it. Darrell give me quotes on three sizes. I chose the middle size for $550. He originally suggested a Chinese Pistashe, but I don't like those, so I asked for a Maple and his assistant arranged for a Sunset Maple in the medium size. The three jobs, removing the dying pine tree, planting the Sunset Maple, and trimming the small ash tree came to $1950, but I had a 10% off coupon so it came to $1750. I was told the job would take about six hours. Darrell brought a 4-man crew and finished everything in 2.5 hours. I kept the pine tree stump to use as a stool to sit on. I had just finished reading the Giving Tree, which ends with the tree in a stump for the and quot;boyand quot; in the story to sit on as an old man. They left the stump at just the right height for me. Tree Wise warranties the health of the new tree for one year. Darrell comes over if the tree isn't looking right. I'm not a tree person, so I have had to call Darrell three times to come over and check it. Usually it was too hot and the tree wasn't getting enough water. He's been taking care of it, and that's included in the price. Darrell Wise knows trees. He's a certified arborist. He's expensive, but as the old saying goes, you get what you pay for. With Tree Wise you get knowledge, skill, experience, and efficiency. They do it right the first time. If your time is worth something, you will not be overpaying Darrell in the long run.

Description of Work
Remove large, dying pine tree, but leave stump to sit on.Plant medium Sunset Maple.Trim small ash tree in front yard.

Work Completed On 06/22/2012

02/20/2012

Claudia S.

Always professional, always punctual, and always an agreeable crew. Estimates are right on (fixed bid; they don't charge by the hour) and they do a good job cleaning up after themselves. Because of the success of our first encounter with them back in 2002, we've used them repeatedly and often refer them to others, and have never regretted it. One time we did use someone else for tree thinning as a bundle with other work they were performing, and that we *did* regret. I have no hesitation to recommend TreeWise for tree and bush maintenance needs, from shaping and thinning to full tree and even stump removal.

Description of Work
This time: Orange tree and stump removal, hackberry tree thinning, and planting of 3 replacement bottlebrush bushes. Previous engagements: full tree and stump removal, tree thinning and shaping. Have used them 10 times since 2002 at two residences.

Work Completed On 08/01/2011

07/06/2011

Barbara M.

I have used them thrice so far. Everything was fine with them. They were knowledgeable and easy to talk to. Their prices were excellent.

Description of Work
I used Tree Wise during summer to cut down a 100 feet tree that was losing its branches. I also had him review all the trees in my yard and tell me what they were and the care they needed.

Work Completed On 08/06/2010

04/01/2011

JOHN & TERESA C.

Everything went well. It was a good crew, and they cleaned up well after the job. We have used them for previous jobs, and they always prove to be honest and reliable.

Description of Work
He trimmed some rather large trees that were hanging over the street. He also removed a tree and a tree stump.

Work Completed On 03/29/2010

05/04/2010

Stephen S.

They were prompt and professional. The cleaned up as if they had not been there. They only took one day when the estimate was for 1 1/2 days.

Description of Work
Prunned all trees (18) in our yard.

Work Completed On 11/11/2009

Residential & commercial tree consultation, pruning, removal, & planting, pollarding & stump removal.

Visa, MasterCard, Check