GUARANTEED PLUMBING

Founded 2001 • With Angi since October 2005

Guaranteed Plumbing has been serving the Bay Area for over 12 years, although the owner, Marcus Madrid, has been in the plumbing business for over twenty years. We are a full-service plumbing company that does commercial and residential projects ranging from service calls to ground-up construction. Guaranteed Plumbing also has a division (East Bay Gas Lines) that specializes in retrofit gas installs for residential and commercial projects. Guaranteed Plumbing prides itself with not only producing the highest quality plumbing during the construction phases but also maintaining our jobs through our skilled service department....

Drainage Pros

For over 33 years, Drainage Pros has successfully eliminated drainage and standing water problems for residential and commercial clients in the greater San Francisco Bay Area. At Drainage Pros, we specialize in providing each of our clients with reliable cost effective, permanent drainage solutions. Drainage Pros is the leader in installing drainage systems with guaranteed and predictable results. Because of our ability to eliminate standing water problems, we are the first and only company in the Bay Area that offers you in writing a "5 Year No Standing Water Guarantee!" This unique guarantee of ours is unequaled in the industry. We have the skills that many have come to trust for all their Bay Area drainage needs. Our expert team lets no detail go unnoticed while addressing the causes of your drainage water problems. You can rely on us. We will handle any standing water problem you are experiencing. Our team is committed to providing you with personalized service, the utmost care and our complete dedication to all of your project needs. At Drainage Pros, we understand that providing drainage solutions is a specialized discipline requiring a specific skill-set and training. So, whether you need a French drain, a sump pump, or a surface drainage system, Drainage Pros are the professionals of choice to rely upon every time to get your job done right! Drainage Pros, Results Guaranteed!

Perez & Perez General Contractor Inc

Our company prides itself o installing system that work to project you home and business. Drainage is unseen area of homes were built in the 1950’s or earlier. Due to age, quality of the materials, and dated construction techniques, many older homes are more vulnerable to the effects of water weather and aging foundations can shift due to soil conditions.

A2Z Bay Plumbing & Rooter

A 2 Z Bay Plumbing & Rooter is a family owned and operated company, a trade tradition passed down by generations. Our Core Principals that set us a side from the bunch are Honesty, Fairness and Reliability, we are committed to provide the best value for every job performed. We use only the highest quality material that are certified to insure the longevity of the end results. Our Plumbers are experienced to take on all your plumbing projects in a quick, clean and respectful way. We specialize in all aspects of Residencial and Commercial Plumbing Sytems: Drains Cleaning and Repair, Sewer Line, Water heaters, Gas lines, Copper Repipes, Pex piping, New Construction, Remodedel, Design, Construction, Sewer Video Inspection, Pipe Surveying and Location, Slob Leak Loction and Rerouting.

02/06/2017

It went super great! Travis ended up showing up early (which worked perfectly for my schedule), and after giving me a very affordable quote (compared to nearly 5x as much from some other contractors in the area) was able to immediately run the line and get it done immediately. Within 3 hours the entire job was done and my new grill was working =)

Description of Work
I needed to get someone to run a natural gas line out from my main line to my backyard so I could install a natural gas grill. I also needed someone to install the converter kit that translates the natural gas line to my grill input.

05/19/2016

Got appt for next day. Repairman (Patrick) arrived early and was done in 45 minutes. Fittings were very old but Patrick fixed it all successfully. He was professional, intelligent, and friendly. Charges were minimal.

Description of Work
repaired a broken bathroom sink drain pipe; replaced stopper and lever assembly, trap, and used snake to free a clog inside the wall.

12/15/2015

The work was done in three separate visits. Both Patrick and other plumber were very punctual and polite. Only reason for non A rating was I had to point out that the hot/cold were mixed up on the faucets and one of the p-traps needed to be tightened to fix minor drip. Asked for and received senior discount! Would use them again and have already recommended them to a neighbor!

Description of Work
Replace two bathroom faucets, fix leak in water supply in crawl space & replace fireplace gas valve

Category plumbing,home remodeling

11/05/2015

Everything went exceptionally well. Chris arrived on schedule and completed every task efficiently and without a problem. He was great to work with, and completed all the tasks within the prior cost estimate. Great service and reasonable pricing. We'd definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Installed recirculating pump for hot water and miscellaneous other smaller projects.

09/08/2014

I called you this morning for a referral in my area. I called Guaranteed Plumbing and asked for a repair visit as soon as possible. The dispatcher said all her guys were busy but one had just gotten a cancelation and might be able to fit me in his schedule. I was promised a call from the repair man by 2 pm. He got here and finished the job before 2 pm.

Description of Work
Cleaned the kitchen sink pipes to prevent further backups.

Category plumbing

Plumbing: kitchen & bathroom remodels and repairs, water heaters, outdoor kitchens. Gas Lines: indoor & outdoor gas lines, outdoor kitchens and fire pits, fireplace and stove top conversions.