GUARANTEED PLUMBING

Founded 2001 • With Angi since October 2005

Guaranteed Plumbing has been serving the Bay Area for over 12 years, although the owner, Marcus Madrid, has been in the plumbing business for over twenty years. We are a full-service plumbing company that does commercial and residential projects ranging from service calls to ground-up construction. Guaranteed Plumbing also has a division (East Bay Gas Lines) that specializes in retrofit gas installs for residential and commercial projects. Guaranteed Plumbing prides itself with not only producing the highest quality plumbing during the construction phases but also maintaining our jobs through our skilled service department....

Perez & Perez General Contractor Inc

Our company prides itself o installing system that work to project you home and business. Drainage is unseen area of homes were built in the 1950’s or earlier. Due to age, quality of the materials, and dated construction techniques, many older homes are more vulnerable to the effects of water weather and aging foundations can shift due to soil conditions.

A. Tamam Construction

We are a construction company located in Fremont, California and we offer free in home consultations, we do all of our own work. If you can dream it, we can bring it to life

IMD Home Design

IMD Home Design is a general remodeling and design company built on customer service and high quality craftsmanship. We provide planning, drafting, design, and build services for projects ranging from bathroom and kitchen remodels all the way to room additions and new home builds. With exceptional attention to detail we aim to deliver top tier remodeling services tailored to the budget of each individual homeowner. With a combined 60+ years in the industry our project managers and staff are there to help with every question or concern that may arise to provide our homeowners with peace of mind and an enjoyable remodeling experience!

02/06/2017

It went super great! Travis ended up showing up early (which worked perfectly for my schedule), and after giving me a very affordable quote (compared to nearly 5x as much from some other contractors in the area) was able to immediately run the line and get it done immediately. Within 3 hours the entire job was done and my new grill was working =)

Description of Work
I needed to get someone to run a natural gas line out from my main line to my backyard so I could install a natural gas grill. I also needed someone to install the converter kit that translates the natural gas line to my grill input.

05/19/2016

Got appt for next day. Repairman (Patrick) arrived early and was done in 45 minutes. Fittings were very old but Patrick fixed it all successfully. He was professional, intelligent, and friendly. Charges were minimal.

Description of Work
repaired a broken bathroom sink drain pipe; replaced stopper and lever assembly, trap, and used snake to free a clog inside the wall.

12/15/2015

The work was done in three separate visits. Both Patrick and other plumber were very punctual and polite. Only reason for non A rating was I had to point out that the hot/cold were mixed up on the faucets and one of the p-traps needed to be tightened to fix minor drip. Asked for and received senior discount! Would use them again and have already recommended them to a neighbor!

Description of Work
Replace two bathroom faucets, fix leak in water supply in crawl space & replace fireplace gas valve

Category plumbing,home remodeling

11/05/2015

Everything went exceptionally well. Chris arrived on schedule and completed every task efficiently and without a problem. He was great to work with, and completed all the tasks within the prior cost estimate. Great service and reasonable pricing. We'd definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Installed recirculating pump for hot water and miscellaneous other smaller projects.

09/08/2014

I called you this morning for a referral in my area. I called Guaranteed Plumbing and asked for a repair visit as soon as possible. The dispatcher said all her guys were busy but one had just gotten a cancelation and might be able to fit me in his schedule. I was promised a call from the repair man by 2 pm. He got here and finished the job before 2 pm.

Description of Work
Cleaned the kitchen sink pipes to prevent further backups.

06/02/2014

Chris came out and gave us an estimate when we were in contract on our home. He was so professional and helpful that we didn't even bother with another bid - we knew we wanted him to do the work! He always made sure we had exactly what we wanted, and made a great recommendation that one toilet be ADA height for my tall husband (he loves that toilet). Gayle was also extremely responsive and friendly. We will be calling them for all future plumbing needs!

Description of Work
Replaced toilets, replaced broken fixtures, modified water heater release to bring it up to code

Category plumbing,water heater repair

05/15/2014

I called in the morning and they happened to have a cancellation so they were able to schedule the repair that same morning. Chris Hartmann came on time. He was polite, professional, and friendly and did the repair quickly with no problems. I would definitely recommend Guaranteed Plumbing and will use them in the future.

Description of Work
Replaced a volume control valve in our shower to stop a small drip leak.

02/15/2014

I had contacted Guaranteed Plumbing last summer with questions regarding high-efficiency toilets. They recommended Drake ToTo II, and so we recently purchased a pair of these. We attempted to install one of the toilets ourselves but found that the water closet flange in the floor was damaged. So, I called Guaranteed Plumbing. Sam called the day of the appointment to let me know he was running a bit late which was fine as I can work from home. He arrived, got set up and started work. He even put down a cloth in the hallway to protect the wood floor! The repair of the broken closet flange required quite a bit of work (had to access the sub-floor and drainpipe) and a few errands. Sam did not charge me labor for running the errands which I thought was really great. Once the broken flange was fixed, the toilet install went very quickly. The upstairs toilet was a much easier job. The old toilet came out with no problem and so Sam quickly installed the new toilet upstairs. Sam offered to take away the old toilets which was nice as we don't have a truck to haul away large items! I felt the cost of the job was very reasonable and Sam was a pleasure to work with. If we ever need plumbing services, we;ll call Guaranteed Plumbing!

Description of Work
-Fix broken water closet flange (downstairs) and install new toilet (customer supplied) -Remove old toilet (upstairs) and install new toilet (customer supplied) -Install new water lines on each toilet

01/21/2014

Best ever! I called them to get a second opinion. First company said my sewer line is corroding under the house, and quoted $3500 for the job. Guaranteed went under the house and could find no evidence of corrosion -- so I do not have to do anything now. Eventually, I will have to rebuild the sewer system under my house, and at that time, I will use Guaranteed. There was no charge for the advice, or crawling under the house. I am very happy with their service, knowledge, and the fact that they are not just trying to squeeze money out of me. I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
I called them for a second opinion after another company gave a very high estimate. They came to estimate the job, and did not charge for the estimate.

12/18/2013

We needed the leak fixed today as we are entertaining tonight, so I was happy that the office could get Chris out here at 8am. The bonus was he was able to fix another problem at the same time. Great service very professional. I won't call any other plumber ever again.

Description of Work
Repaired leaky hot water supply line to kitchen faucet. Replaced both hot and cold supply shut off valves, which corrected anotther nagging issue of low pressure on the cold side. Chris found sand deposits in the cold line and cleaned it out. I was thrilled to have adequate pressue on the cold side.

Category plumbing

Plumbing: kitchen & bathroom remodels and repairs, water heaters, outdoor kitchens. Gas Lines: indoor & outdoor gas lines, outdoor kitchens and fire pits, fireplace and stove top conversions.