Junk Tigers Hauling

With Angi since September 2015

ORANGE COUNTY'S #1 SAME DAY HAULING SERVICE! LOW COST JUNK REMOVAL SERVICE CALL/TEXT FOR FREE QUOTE 949-842-4688---WE BEAT ALL QUOTES CALL NOW AND SAVE!...

The JunkLuggers of Orange County

Eco-Friendly Furniture & Junk Removal Company. Our mission is to enhance lives, our community and the environment by donating, recycling and supporting local charities. Don't let old junk or appliances clutter your home or commercial property. Call The Junkluggers of Orange County if you have useless junk, appliances, electronic waste, and more that needs to be removed. We are dedicated to supporting the local community, so you never have to worry about where your once treasured items will end up. We donate, recycle, and repurpose as much as we can. Whether you are spring cleaning, updating a room, cleaning out your basement or attic in your home, trust the experts at The Junkluggers of Orange County to handle your stuff expertly. You can sit back and relax while we do the heavy lifting. If you are moving offices or cleaning out a construction site or have old electronics that need to be adequately taken care of, don't hurt yourself. We handle everything from E-waste recycling to construction site cleanup.We look forward to doing business with you! Contact us today with any questions or to get an estimate.

Offers by The JunkLuggers of Orange County on Angi
Sarges Services OC

We are new to Angie's List. We are Sarge's Services OC, Inc., servicing South Orange County for over 30 years. Sarge's was previously owned by Sargent Bruce Walls, USMC/Retired. Sarge's has been in business over 30 years providing homeowners and business owners any type of hauling, clean-up services, household or office moving services, demolition services, handyman services and doing what people are incapable of doing or refuse to do.

Junk King Orange County

We are a professional, locally owned, full-service junk removal company serving residences, businesses and governmental agencies. On average, we recycle between 60% and 80% of what we remove. Our uniformed, customer-service focused teams, are fully insured and bonded for your protection and peace of mind. We accept credit cards, checks or cash.

07/28/2019

2/21/2019 OUTSTANDING!!! We had a GOOD WORKABLE DOUBLE SEAT NAUTILUS that needed to be removed from our garage. There was a possibility that the workers may have to unbolt some to get out through the new rolling garage door. I called another Company, who could come a day later, but was very expensive. So I found Junk Tigers - and the Great Reviews. ALL ARE WELL-DESERVED! I emailed Joe early in the...

Description of Work
Hauling Away Large Exercise Equipment

Category hauling services

05/19/2016

Tiger showed up on time as they promised. They worked quickly to empty all my junk into their truck, and I really like they wasted no time getting it done ..........they did a great job. I was very happy with the timeliness, and price for getting this junk out of my house. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Junk Tiger came and cleaned out my garage that was filled with old clothing, furniture, shelving, and old exercise machines!

Category hauling services