CARLINS GARDENS

Founded 1994 • With Angi since May 2007

4 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLY. SERVICE FEES APPLY. EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER HOURS SERVICE. DESIGNS ONLY FOR SANTA CLARA, SAN MATEO, CONTRA COSTA, SANTA CRUZ, SONOMA, & NAPA/SOLANO COUNTIES....

Allodial Services

Allodial Services

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Handyman Services, Landscape Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

05/02/2007

She was slightly less professional then the other sales representatives that came out to give me an estimate. I did like her a lot though as she was very thorough but she just wasn't able to build the deck and fence that I needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carlin Ellison came out to my house to give me an estimate on creating a full and complete garden in my 40 by 25 backyard.

CATEGORY lawn service

MAINTENANCE, RENOVATION, DESIGN, INSTALLATION, PATIO, PATHS, IRRIGATION, LANDSCAPING AND LAWN WORK.