Alert Pest Control

Founded 1986 • With Angi since October 2005

We are a family owned and operated and have been in business For Over 30 Years. We provide Prompt, Professional Service. Customer Satisfaction Is Our #1 Priority We pay personal attention to each and every client and can customize service to fit your pest problem needs. We are licensed Trappers. We offer IPM (Integrated Pest Management) We are EcoWise Certified. (http://www.ecowisecertified.org/) All our service professionals are screened and background-checked. Se Habla Espanol....

Mousebusterz, Inc

Mousebusterz, Inc

Intelligent pest solutions and superior trained pest specialists do not come without great training, dedication, and the desire to truly help our neighbors rid themselves of potential diseases and bacteria brought in by pests including rodents and roaches. The painful bites and stings of spiders, wasps and bees or the extreme nuisance of ants, silverfish, crickets, and other general pests. We here at Mousebusterz, Inc care deeply about the safety and comfort of our neighbors. Amid this pandemic that we all face, Many are working from home and are seeing pest issues for the first time. We here at Mousebusterz, Inc observe all COVID-19 safety protocols when dealing with tenants in their homes or office staff in their workplace. Mousebusterz, Inc personnel focus on the root cause of pest infestations and not on the symptoms. This approach ensures long lasting control. If you’re looking for Top notch pest control, state of the art pest management, and customized solutions, look no further.

05/18/2007

They broke the price down over a period of five months, with payments of about 50 dollars a month, so it made it a lot easier to pay the bill. They did a pretty good job of setting those traps. It has really taken care of my rodent problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a rodent problem with mice, so Alert Pest Control set a lot of traps around my house.

02/26/2007

''John'' gave us a telephone quote for rat control work. No mention of any service contract; ads say they do single applications.''Pablo'' came out, and presented a six month service contract at a higher price. Pablo was nice enough when we objected, but when Pablo called ''headquarters'' John agreed to correct the price but insisted on a 6 month contract. After telling us that John insisted on a ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
No work was performed because the company tried a ''bait and switch'' on its proposed contract, which we declined.

12/19/2005

THIS COMPANY DOES A FANTASTIC JOB. I NEVER HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH ANY BUGS. I HAVE BEEN WITH THEM FOR TEN YEARS AND I LOVE THEM. THEY ARE VERY PROFESSIONAL AND EASY TO DO BUSINESS WITH. I WOULD RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYBODY.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
SPRAY INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR FOR PEST AND MICE.

12/19/2005

ALERT IS A VERY GOOD COMPANY TO DO BUSINESS WITH. THEY ARE VERY RELIABLE AND EFFICIENT. THEY ARE PROFESSIONAL AND VERY PLEASANT AS WELL. I AM VERY SATISFIED WITH THE SERVICE THAT I RECEIVE FROM THEM.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
MOUSE CONTROL.

10/13/2005

THEY SPRAYED THE IN SIDE AND OUT SIDE OF MY HOME. HAD SOME RODENTS THAT I HAD BEEN TRYING TO GET RID OF. THEY USED A POWDER CHEMICAL TO GET RID OF THE RODENTS OUTSIDE. AND A LIQUID CHEMICAL FOR THE INSIDE OF THE HOUSE. THEY EVEN SPRAYED MY ROSE BUSHES.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
TOOK CARE OF SOME RODENTS & ROACHES.

CATEGORY pest control

We can exterminate BEDBUGS, RATS, MICE, ROACHES, ANTS, FRUIT FLIES, RACCOONS, PIGEONS, SPIDERS, WASPS, YELLOW JACKETS, FLEAS, SNAILS/SLUGS, TICKS/MITES, DRUG STORE BEETLES, CLOTHES MOTHES,EARWIGS,SILVERFISH,SKUNKS, SOW BUGS & WEEVILS. We also offer Rodent proofing, Rodent dropping clean up, Insect Identification, Raccoon & Skunk removal.

Termite Services