Rob's Glass Tinting

Founded 1988 • With Angi since November 2013

3.7

Since 1988, we have been providing greater LA with the best high end window tinting in town. As a 3M Authorized and Huper Optik Dealer, when you come to us, you know you're getting nothing but the best products and service. Whether you're looking for car window tint, motorcycle, boat or even residential window tinting; we can do it all! With the help of the area's only computer cut system, or professional window tinting service makes more precise cuts than the rest. If you're looking to take your tinting to the next level, call us now! Find out why we are the only tinting service for celebrities like Blake Griffin, Shaquille O'Neal, Kevin Hart and many more! Call today or visit our website to find out more....

We are a company that specializes in window film solution with more than a decade of experience. As a bonded, insured, registered contractor with the state of California, and 3M Authorized Window Film Dealer, we are here to provide you with the right product to protect your home or business against the damaging sun rays, help you save energy, improve privacy and security of your building or office. Follow us and like us on: www.facebook.com/smartsuncontrol/ www.instagram.com/smartsuncontrol/

We are a leader in Glass repair and Replacement in Los Angeles Area, and we are expanding our operations to Orange County. We specialized in all glass services for home such us : Window Repair and Replacement, Shower Doors, Glass Table Tops, Mirrors, Glass Railings, window or door screen. Also for Business w have 24/7 Emergency Board Up Service, Storefronts Glass Repair Replacement, Emergency Glass Repair, Door Repairs & Door Replacement, Mirrors Removed & Replaced, Window Leak Repair Service & Sealed, as many other Emergency Door Repair as well.

08/07/2017

Number of places where you could see the film where it looked like it was over stretched . Rob and I went around and around why I should except the job and that he would fix it but it wouldn't look any better. Told me its because its a black car and they're impossible to do without having this happen. Lost confidence and patience with him after he said that, and just lived with it.

Description of Work
Had the front of my new 911 wrapped.

09/23/2015

05/20/2014

It was perfect. I called in the morning and told me I could come in a half hour later. He explained everything clearly. I had the car in and out in an hour. It was great customer service. He and his wife were a pleasure to work with. It was easy.

Description of Work
They tinted 7 car windows.

Category window tinting

auto window tinting,car wraps,home window tinting,commercial window tinting,marine window tinting,windshield replacement

Car repair, Auto sale,