Hector TM Plumbing,LLC

Founded 2013 • With Angi since February 2015

We are a full service company that prides itself on being clean and punctual. We will arrive at your home with an experienced, knowledgeable service technician with a truck carrying all the materials needed to complete the scope of work as efficiently as possible. Whether it is a clogged drain, a faucet repair, a complete copper repipe, sewer video inspection, or emergency gas shut-off - you can be sure to get not only the best price but also a complete job from start to finish with your 100% satisfaction. Additional Services Include: Copper Repiping Toilet Repairs Water Heaters Water and Gas Leaks Drain & Sewer Cleaning Faucet Repairs Garbage Disposals Gas/ Earthquake Valves Sewer Location & Video Inspection Our goal is for you to be completely satisfied with any job we perform, so much that you would feel confident about referring us to a friend. We're fully bonded, licensed and fully insured and have over 22 years experience....

UNCLOG Drain Cleaning Service

Over 21 years of experience. NO SERVICE FEE AND FREE ESTIMATE. EMERGENCY DRAIN CLEANING SERVICE. Our Mission here at UNCLOG Drain Cleaning Services is to provide Affordable, Fast, and Reliable service to our customers. We specialize in all of your drain cleaning needs from, sinks, shower, tub, toilet, laundry room, or main sewer stoppages. Garbage disposal installation and Toilet installations. Satisfaction 100% Guarantee, Open 24/7.

MPD Plumbing, Inc.

MPD serves all of LA and Southbay cities. We specialize in all things plumbing. We are a small family owned business with more than 20 yrs experience. We have affordable prices and offer payment plans if you have a large project. What ever your plumbing problem is, call MPD!

Rooter Doc Inc

04/18/2019

Denise B.

Hector is wonderful. He's been my plumber for 3 years now. Professional, courteous, very thorough. I ask questions and get intelligent answers. Great price, and solid work.

Description of Work
Replaced a leaking faucet, plus did a full plumbing maintenance walk through (ie: check valves, water heater, drains, etc.). Snaked 2 drains that were running slow.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

04/28/2018

todd J.

I have not had good luck with service providers in recent years- it can be very hard to get to talk to the actual person that will be doing the work over the phone, and to get a rough idea of the cost of very standard maintenance. I was thrilled to find Hector! He answered his phone, he was prompt, gave me an idea of the cost in advance, came when he said he would, clean, clear communications. I thought it might be a fluke, so I hired him again for a bigger project (installing a tankless water heater) and received the same excellent service.

Description of Work
tankless hot water heater and bathroom faucet

11/12/2017

Marilyn B.

He is amazing. He had to get the permits and approved by the city, he is a wonderful plumber and a wonderful man. He is on time and if you have a problem he is very responsive. He is very proactive, he is very good . He changed the faucets in the bathroom and in the kitchen and he put in a new garbage disposal. He is the only person I call. This was weeks of work, they had to go don 8 feet, it was a crew. His bid was fair.

Description of Work
Plumbing.

07/11/2017

Jack R.

Excellent, was very responsive and repairs were completed quickly.

Description of Work
Inspection of several issues and repair of same. New water pressure valve installed, gas leak repaired, new exterior hose bib installed, dripping faucet repaired.

04/27/2017

Marilyn B.

We've found him to be responsible, helpful and honest.

Description of Work
plumbing

04/26/2016

Denise B.

I was in need of a new plumber, and got a referral from a friend. Hector showed up on time, was professional, and best of all, had solid answers for every question I threw at him. Based on that, I hired him to handle the install of a new bathroom faucet/sink. He did a great job, and I will use him again. (ex: one tip he gave me was to get a "plumbers grade" faucet - one where the parts and lines are not made of plastic. I never knew those existed. Cost me $150 more than the exact same model at Lowe's - but will last much longer. Parts and lines are not made of plastic. Good to know.)

Description of Work
Connect the lines for a new bathroom counter top/sink, plus replace the hot/cold valves and lines underneath in the cabinet (which had rusted and broken off during the counter top install).

11/08/2015

susan G.

All I can say is he pays attention details So I don't have to I highly recommend Hector and his company this is a true gentleman and he doesn't leave the job until he is satisfied.. and makes sure you are too...

Description of Work
He hooked up my sink and dishwasher he corrected the hook up to my stove gas/electric it was not hooked up correctly he hooked up kitchen faucet he came back later to check that all was well after I ran dishwasher . Hector is a true gentleman and has integrity . This is the 3rd time I have used him.. and he will be back to do upstairs bathrooms. Love the fact that he also makes sure everything works he asked to come back during the week to check again.. This is amazing follow up.. This is my 2nd review hope people read these because they will be very happy with his work. THANKS HECTOR UR THE BEST

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

10/18/2015

susan G.

It went very well, he is very respectful and caring he respects your home and cleans up and makes sure all is working well. I highly recommend Hector. As a matter of fact after he turned off main water line and did the work , when he turned it back on he checked faucets toilets he relit pilot light , the light had blown out a couple of hours later and I called he came back up to The highlands and relit for me.. THAT is a true gentleman.. Thanks Hector

Description of Work
Hector moved gas line in Kitchen ,drained pipes after I had flood . He installed two sinks toilets etc in two bathrooms. He has been here 4 times and will have him back for more .. He also removed an old tub .

Category drain cleaning

Hector TM Plumbing,LLC

Founded 2013 • With Angi since February 2015

4611 Stoner Avenue 4

Culver City, CA 90230

Hot Water Heater, Drain Cleaning, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Plumber, Residential, Commercial.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover