We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

AP Remodeling Inc

Founded 2016 • With Angi since April 2018

5555 Inglewood Blvd

Culver City, CA 90230

WE OFFER SPECIAL PRICING FOR ANGIE'S LIST MEMBERS. AP Remodeling Inc. was founded with the ideals of transparency, top-quality work, and outstanding customer service and satisfaction. The most important part of our business is that our clients get the top results on time and on-budget. From the

09/27/2021

VIRGINIA H.

We needed a partial bathroom renovation: shower, tile, flooring, paint. Moshe at AP Remodeling made the whole process a smooth, organized, on-schedule project. He answered any and all questions with patience and courtesy. It was a pleasure working with Moshe and all the other people who performed services. Everyone associated with our project was a professional whose work was of a high quality. One small problem was addressed and corrected without any hesitation. We wholeheartedly recommend AP Remodeling and Moshe for any remodeling projects. And, we will be using this company again.

Description of Work
replace tub with shower in bathroom. Framing, tile, drywall, plumbing, electrical, molding, paint.

Category home remodeling

Thank you for an amazing review and thank you for putting your trust in our company! We're so happy you're enjoying your new bathroom remodel! It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to any future projects together! Aviv AP Remodeling Inc. (818) 748-8709

05/24/2021

Michelle R.

The shower looks amazing, we are very happy with the finished product. We were also able to upgrade the fan and light switches with sensors.

Description of Work
We remodeled our shower and installed a new vanity.

Category home remodeling, interior painters, mold removal

Thank you for an amazing review and thank you for putting your trust in our company! It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to any future projects together! Aviv AP Remodeling Inc. (818) 748-8709

03/24/2021

Vikash S.

What started out as a professional relationship with Aviv at AP Remodeling has turned into a friendship because like a true friend, Aviv looked out for us, gave us advice and made sure to be there for every step of our remodeling project. Where do I begin with why you should hire Aviv's company for any construction needs in LA?: 1) Transparency: From day one, Aviv was honest and upfront about what it would take to get our kitchen, dining room and bathroom redone. His pricing was clear, fair and he set timeline expectations that worked for us (which he ended up beating!). This gave us a lot of comfort in diving into a challenging project. 2) Personal safety: In these uncertain times with Covid, Aviv made sure that he, his direct team and his sub-contractors masked up anytime they were working in our home or interacting with us. He also cordoned off areas of our home where work was not being done so to avoid minimal disruption. 3) Design Expertise: Aviv gave us some great ideas and his design team did a phenomenal job with the renderings. This way we knew exactly how our remodel was going to look and we had an opportunity to make tweaks to our material design before the work even began. Also after our work was complete, we looked at the renders again and could not tell the difference between the 3D models and real life pictures! 4) Quality of workmanship: Every single sub contractor and person on Aviv's team was a skilled professional. The quality of execution was great and it was done with speed. It was a pleasure to see everyone so involved in their craft and take care of the home in the process. 5) Crisis mitigation: Every project will have some small issues. Whenever that happened, Aviv would personally take responsibility and correct the work so we could get back on track. Next thing you know it, any issue that happened, would be resolved and one would never even know that it happened. 6) Referral Network: Aviv recommended some great vendors to work with and we were so happy to be pointed in the right direction - because this is network, they would coordinate deliveries directly with Aviv's team and we knew that we were getting great service and discounted pricing on high quality material. 7) Communication and office management: Liz in the AP remodeling office and Joshua in the field were also fantastic to work with. We had a weekly schedule, recap of work done and tight coordination with building inspectors - this made it very easy to continue with our schedule while AP's team handled all facets of the remodel. AP remodeling and Aviv are fantastic people - kind, generous and at the end of the day extremely professional. We are so grateful that we got to work with them. My wife and I are so happy with our remodel and can't wait to enjoy our new home for years to come. Thank you again to AP remodeling and Aviv. We have recommended him to several of our friends who are now working with Aviv and share the same sentiment and feedback that we had! I cannot this recommend this team enough!

Description of Work
Kitchen and Bathroom Remodel

Category home remodeling

There are no words to express how much we appreciate you and your family! Thank you for taking the time to write this review for us. We are so glad to have been able to meet your expectations and we thank you for putting your trust in our company! Aviv AP Remodeling Inc (818) 748-8709

03/12/2021

Henry P.

This was my very first remodel job with a contractor and Aviv never let me down. Aviv's crew did an exceptional job and everything they did touched turned out perfectly fine. My kitchen looks much better than before and my neighbors have recognized Aviv's work as quality.

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel

Category home remodeling

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We are so glad you're enjoying your new kitchen remodel! It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to any future projects together! Aviv AP Remodeling Inc. (818) 748-8709

03/02/2021

Mary H.

Aviv the project manager and his AP Remodeling Inc crew did a commendable job remodeling my kitchen last month. They made sure that they used top quality materials that I had put a special request on. The crew were able to come on site on time and made sure to clean after each afternoon. I am happy with the work done by Aviv’s men.

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel

Category home remodeling

We are so happy you're enjoying your new kitchen remodel! Thank you for such an amazing review! Aviv AP Remodeling Inc. (818) 748-8709

02/18/2021

Mike D.

AP Remodeling did a great job! Aviv Peretz was very professional and great to work with. The job was done on schedule and Aviv checked with me regularly during the remodel to make sure the remodel was going as planned. The work was very high quality and I was very pleased with the result. I have recommended AP Remodeling to several people and I would hire the company again for any remodeling job,

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

01/22/2021

Douglas D.

I was very pleased with A P Remodeling. The workers were on time and did a fantastic job. The owner of the company stayed in touch daily and gave me the daily agenda for the workers. My two bathrooms look beautiful!!!

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category electrician, plumbing, home builders, home remodeling

We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We look forward to working with you again in the future! Aviv AP Remodeling Inc. 818-748-8709

12/05/2020

Stephen M.

Aviv came out and did an inspection and then gave us a quote, one of four quotes we got. His quote was very competitive but about 10% higher than the quote we took.

Description of Work
We need a new roof and to add insulation and replace a very large leaking skylight

Category drywall, electrician, picture framing, insulation, plastering, roofing, interior painters

Thank you for your feedback and we still hope seeing you in the next project. Aviv & Victoria AP Remodeling Inc. 818-748-8709

12/01/2020

Joanne L.

Aviv is prompt, courteous, professional, straight-forward, generous with his time and attention, and provided an excellent quote. I did not hesitate to provide his information to friends who are planning to re-roof in the spring!

Description of Work
New Roof and Gutters

Thank you for putting your trust in our company. Your feedback is highly appreciated. It has been a pleasure working with you and we are looking forward to work with you in the future. Aviv & Victoria AP Remodeling Inc. 818-748-8709

11/22/2020

Marilyn S.

It was a great experience. Aviv and his team were amazing! Always responsive when I had a question. His crews were hard workers and very respectful and always kept their masks on. I love my new bathroom. I highly recommend AP Remodeling.

Description of Work
Remodel Master Bathroom

Category architect

We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. Enjoy your new bathroom. We look forward to working with you again in the future! Aviv & Victoria AP Remodeling Inc. 818-748-8709

09/23/2020

Kevin S.

My family and I had this vision of how we wanted our kitchen renovated and Ap Remodeling really went above and beyond our expectations. They were professional, timely, and they offered a quote better than most contractors we called. Would 10/10 recommend for any contracting needs!

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

Category remodeling, architect, home remodeling

We thank you for taking [Member Information Removed] time to share your experience with us and we are looking forward to your next project. Aviv & Victoria AP Remodeling Inc. 818-748-8709

09/22/2020

Joel D.

Aviv was very punctual and professional. He was knowledgable, straight-forward and helpful without the sales pitch I got from 4 other roofers who bid on the project. He ended up completing ahead of schedule and the end result looks great.

Description of Work
Replaces 500 sq ft of roofing on detached garage

09/18/2020

Debra O.

Aviv was fantastic and professional. His quote was excellent and competitive, the work done on time, clean, professional. I would recommend AP Remodel highly!

Description of Work
Bathroom

Category remodeling, home builders, home remodeling

Thank you so much for this review. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to your next project :) Aviv & Victoria AP Remodeling Inc. 818-748-8709

09/12/2020

C Marilyn S.

It’s been an amazing experience. Aviv and his team are great. Very professional and hard workers. Aviv is always available when I have a question and responds immediately. I would definitely use them again for any upcoming projects. Highly recommend AP Remodeling.

Description of Work
bathroom remodel

08/31/2020

Harumi F.

Aviv was punctual (after another contractor never even showed up) and was very informative on the steps and requirements of each of the remodels. He did not try to upsell more expensive options but tried to listen to our objectives and budget. Aviv was a professional throughout and even answered calls and texts on the weekends. We ultimately ended up choosing another contractor who was local. But we would still highly recommend Aviv for both design and contractor work.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel, ceiling remodel and floor remodel

Category flooring contractor, remodeling, architect, home remodeling, interior painters

08/21/2020

Shiri V.

Ap Remodeling was a very easy company to work with. Our designer, Aviv, came up with a unique layout to fit the flow of our kitchen. Every effort was made to finish the project on time. Our project manager, Victoia, was receptive to calls and concerns and took care of questions and problems in a very timely manner. Mai, our decorator, helped a lot with choosing coordinating colors and bringing the project together. Overall, Ap Remodeling was organized, knowledgeable, and provided a high quality of workmanship. I will use them again in the future

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodeling

Category custom cabinets, countertops, architect, home remodeling

[Member Name Removed], we really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future! Aviv & Victoria AP Remodeling Inc. 818-748-8709

08/11/2020

Dionte G.

They did an amazing job and were very communicative at every step in the process.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category home remodeling

Thank you for taking the time to write the review. Looking forward to the next project! Aviv & Victoria AP Remodeling Inc

08/10/2020

VICTORIA M.

Our complete full bathroom renovation went so much smoother than we ever expected (especially during a busy holiday season). The moment I walked into the showroom to receive some information, they were so nice and understanding that we needed help asap since the only shower in our house completely broke. An estimate was done shortly after, we created our own custom bathroom, and every person who came through our door to work on our bathroom was pleasant and did an amazing job. Our dream bathroom turned into reality, and we are so appreciative. We know exactly who to call when we're ready for the kitchen renovation. Thank you so much for everything Ap Remodeling

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

Category architect, home remodeling

Thank you for taking the time to give us a wonderful review. It was nice working with you and we are looking forward to work with you on your next project! Aviv AP Remodeling

08/07/2020

Nancy A.

Aviv is really great. On time, professional and very personable. He really cares about my ultimate goal and had great ideas on the best way to move forward and took his time to show me pictures and present project ideas.

Description of Work
Guest house and backyard remodel

Category remodeling

08/06/2020

Ngoc T.

Aviv was very helpful and informative about our bathroom remodel project. He was willing to sit down and go through the project in detail which made me realize a lot of little things I hadn't thought about. We decided to go with another company in the end, but I appreciated his efforts in helping us visualize the project.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category home remodeling

Thank you for your nice review and we hope to work with you on your next project! Aviv & Victoria AP Remodeling

08/04/2020

Charlie K.

I ultimately went with another contractor due to my budget but I was fully impressed with Aviv and his proposal. He goes above and beyond - he made 3 visits to my condo to discuss, design, and present his vision. He designed my entire bathroom utilizing Chief Architect so I could see in 3 dimensions our vision. He was professional and competent, I'm keeping him in mind for future projects.

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

Category architect

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your feedback and we hope to have you on board with your next project. Aviv & Victoria AP Remodeling Inc. 818-749-8709

08/04/2020

jody A.

We're still determining when we are going to move forward with our roofing replacement, but AP is on a very short list to perform the job once we're ready. Aviv is fantastic. Friendly, knowledgable, not pushy and great at problem solving tricky areas. You should definitely consider them for your roofing needs.

Description of Work
Roofing

Thank you for taking the time to write your feedback about AP Remodeling. We hope to go forward with your project. Thank you again, Aviv & Victoria AP Remodeling Inc. 818-748-8709

07/23/2020

Sayre W.

The team at AP Remodel were very responsive and trust worthy. I had a little issue after the job was done and they were out within hours to take care of the issue.

Description of Work
A full roof replacement

Thank you for your amazing review and choosing AP Remodeling for your project. It was a pleasure working with you and we are looking forward to your next project! Aviv AP Remodeling Inc. 818-748-8709

07/21/2020

Dante O.

Aviv came at the appointed time to look at the project new bathroom. He was very professional throughout and was very patient in explaining to us very helpful information to our understanding of our planned project. The project is however presently on hold due to unexpected development on our part but we are still seriously considering hiring to do the project once we finalize plans. We also would be recommending him to our friends to consider his services if their need arises. I give him high marks for honesty and professionalism.

Description of Work
Kitchen and Bath Remodeling

We appreciate your business and your support. Aviv & Victoria Ap remodeling

06/18/2020

Laura F.

Although I didn't hire Aviv I really liked him a lot. He was very knowledgable, kind, prompt and creative. His prices didn't work for me, but I would feel comfortable recommending him.

Description of Work
Kitchen & shower stall remodel

Category home remodeling

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to write the review. Hope to see you in the next project! Aviv

DiBara Masonry

Named "Top Masonry & Concrete Company" by Industry Oversight, we are a fourth generation masonry company, specializing in repairs, restorations and new installations of stone, block, brick, concrete and pavers, as well as waterproofing and sealing of any sort. No matter how odd, large or small the project may be, DiBara Masonry can provide exactly what you need, because with DiBara, expert advice is always free and expert service is always delivered. Our Story: Son of a third generation mason, DiBara Masonry's owner, Matthew DiBara, started working with a trowel and mortar beside his father at a young age on the outskirts of Boston, Massachusetts. After deciding to move west and build up his company there, Matt left the cold weather behind but carried with him the knowledge and history of his Italian ancestors and ever since has delivered expert quality sure to make Pasquale proud.

Offers by DiBara Masonry on Angi
    SandyMan

I do stucco patches. I do not do large whole home stucco replacement.

Aff Construction

We specialize in drywall/sheet rock, plaster and stucco. Installs, repairs, finishing, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
    Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
    California
    California: Contractors
    01/31/2023
    Financing Available, Check

We specialize in design and remodel Bathroom, Kitchen, Complete Home Remodeling, Garage Conversions (ADU), and Roofing. GIVE US A CALL TODAY to schedule a free consultation, at home, or virtual, and we’ll get started on your home remodeling and building goals!

Bathroom Remodel Kitchen Remodel ADU / Garage Conversion General Remodeling Room Addition Roofing