ANCLA Wood Flooring

California: Contractors
06/30/2021

4460 Overland Ave

Culver City, CA 90230

Visit my website to see my work! Byron's Hardwood Flooring offers: new installations of Prefinished/Unfinished wood floors, Solid wood floors, Engineered wood floors, Laminates Floors, Cork Resilient flooring, VCT Flooring, Carpet tile, Concrete epoxy coating. Repairs, Stairs, Complete sanding & refinishing of hardwood floors, Base molding installation & Crown molding installation, Now offering at no cost, Dust Less Service. My primary business phone number is (310) 740-0403 email address byrongm@live.com...

hardwood floors (21)woodworking (12)flooring (11)handyman (52)door installation (9)plumbers (9)interior painting (8)house painting (7)drywall (7)appliance repair (5)screen repair (4)roofing (4)

05/15/2021

Excellent. Byron was punctual and offered me a competitive quote from the start. Throughout the project he was forthcoming and pointed out any area he anticipated would not sand to his standard (floors are 73 years old). There were never surprises. He sent photos of the progress regularly and walked me through the project daily. I’m satisfied with the results and grateful he made suggestions from ...

Description of Work
Refinish, stain and polish on 73 yo wood flooring in LR, Bedrooms. Install laminate flooring in bath and kitchen.

Category appliance repair,flooring contractor,hardwood floor

Work Completed On 05/14/2021

As a flooring contractor, serving people like Ms. [Member Name Removed] is my duty. but it was particularly a pleasure working for her, Thank you Ms. [Member Name Removed]

04/29/2021

Excellent! Estimates were received for a few options and contingencies. Worked with products we preferred, and was able to address unexpected additional work needed, with minimal impact to timelines. Addressed all concerns to our satisfaction. We are very happy with the quality of work and final results! Plan to have them do more work in the future.

Description of Work
new floors

Category appliance repair,flooring contractor

Work Completed On 04/12/2021

Please enter what you would like the response to look like:Such a pleasure to work for Mrs. [Member Name Removed] and Mr. [Member Name Removed], wonderful people. Thank you, Byron

08/08/2019

Byron is quite the professional. We started by his visit and assessment of my floor. He asked questions, to get my price range, my goals, and personal preference. He then gave some options, left some samples. Once I made my decision, it took less than two days for the floors to be completed. I am very happy with the results. I also appreciate Byron’s professionalism the entire time. I highly recom...

Description of Work
Floor Master Bedroom

Work Completed On 08/07/2019

07/31/2019

Byron showed up on the agreed date / time to begin the work. He first helped me move the large furniture out of the room, and then he removed the existing carpeting and pad. After that, he prepared the concrete for the new flooring. Once the concrete was ready he installed the vapor barrier and then the insulation layer... and then the floor. Byron planned the layout so the wood patterns were opti...

Description of Work
Removal of existing carpet and installation of Pergo flooring in master bedroom, including closet.

Work Completed On 07/16/2019

02/06/2019

Byron and his team recently helped me with a floor polishing project as part of my home remodeling efforts. Byron was very responsive on text/phone and came in a few times before we settled on a date to come provide a quote as well to give me samples that I could select from. He is based in Culver City and yet made the trip out to Pasadena a few times to help with making sure I was comfortable wit...

Description of Work
Floor Polishing for living and Dining Room

Work Completed On 02/06/2019

Thank you so much, Was a pleasure to served you. Byron

11/19/2018

Perfect. Byron did everything himself. He is very reliable and the work he did was top notch. I had 90 year old hardwood floors that were worn, but fine except for some damaged sections near a window. He replaced the damaged sections, secured some loose planks, and made everything blend together. The floor kept its vintage charm but is no longer damaged. I'm very happy with the results and the ser...

Description of Work
Replace damaged sections of hardwood flooring, light sanding of entire floor, and refinish hardwood floor.

Work Completed On 10/20/2018

Thank you so much, was a pleasure to served you. Byron

10/22/2018

Byron was very accommodating in scheduling the job. His estimate was also very reasonable and less than our other choice. The work was of great quality and worth the price.

Description of Work
We bought a house and had the hardwood flooring sanded and restained, with some repair work done in areas that had been damaged by pet urine.

Category flooring contractor,handyman service,hardwood floor

Work Completed On 10/22/2018

07/29/2018

Byron was very courteous and professional from the first time we spoke. His bid was reasonable for the work that needed to be done. He showed up on time and completed the work required and even went the extra mile and applied a second glue to make sure the problem was abated.

Description of Work
Our hardwood floor was squeaking and needed to be re-glued.

Work Completed On 07/28/2018

07/02/2018

Byron provided exceptional service from initial bid to finished project. On time, friendly, efficient and flexible, Byron's work was flawless. His bid was competitive, his response to questions and details were always prompt and explanatory, and he worked both quickly and professionally.

Description of Work
Entire 1500 square foot house with original hardwood floors refinished with new stain color.

Work Completed On 06/30/2018

Thank you so much Ms [Member Name Removed]!!! It was my pleasure to serve you. Byron

01/05/2017

We appreciated Bryan (Gonzalez Flooring) for his responsibility and punctuality to deliver the work. He actually was the only one (we had several other estimates for the work) who took the time to closely look at the whole house, measure everything and discuss potential problems for laying the floor (as, for example, with the dishwasher that was too low for adding a wood floor). Nobody else had pa...

Description of Work
Install new hardwood floor in kitchen and breakfast nook; sand and varnish existing hardwood floor throughout rest of house.

Work Completed On 11/28/2016

Thank you Ms [Member Name Removed]!!! It was my pleasure to serve you. Byron

Byron's Hardwood Flooring offers: new installation of Prefinished/Unfinished wood floors, Solid wood floors, Engineered wood floors, Lainates floors, Vinyl flooring, Resilient flooring, Repairs, Stairs, Complete sanding & refinishing of hardwood floors, Base molding installation. During sanding process the use of Dust Less Equipment is included (no cost) to extract the sanding dust with a power vacuum from the exterior quickly.