A-1 Rooter & Plumbing, Inc.

Founded 1994 • With Angi since May 2010

We are a small family owned buisness that sets the bar high for honest one on one customer service with a laugh and a smile building long term relationships. Customer satisfaction is our moto or we will return your money back guaranteed....

Ford's Plumbing and Heating

Ford’s Plumbing and Heating has been serving the West Los Angeles and South Bay area since 1963. We have been an Angies List SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER since 2011! Robert Ford is a third-generation plumber and our staff is top-notch. We can handle anything from a mystery leak or clogged toilet to a new plumbing system (residential or commercial) and we do home inspections. Ford’s Plumbing and Heating is available 24 hours a day because we know some leaks wait for no man.

FRED MORROW PLUMBING

Locally Family Owned & Operated. Welcome to Fred Morrow Plumbing, Inc. The company has been in business since 1976. We are a team of employees who have worked through the years to build the outstanding reputation this company enjoys today. Areas in the San Fernando Valley and West LA,Brentwood, Pacific Palisades, Bel Air, Beverly Hills, Agoura Hills, Arleta, Burbank, Calabasas, Canoga Park, Chatsworth, Encino, Granada Hills, Mission Hills, North Hills, North Hollywood, Northridge, Pacoima, Panorama City, Porter Ranch, Reseda, San Fernando, Sepulveda, Sherman Oaks, Studio City, Sylmar, Tarzana, Toluca Lake, Valley Village, Van Nuys, West Hills, Winnetka, Woodland Hills LICENSE #: 324721.

GoPro Plumbing and Rooter

Welcome to GoPro Plumbing and Rooter Licensed Bonded and Insured, A Los Angeles based professional full service plumbing and drain cleaning company. Our trucks are fully equipped and our service professionals are handpicked to handle anything; from minor repairs to major renovations; no job is too big or small. At GoPro Rooter we believe the customer comes first. We have a passion for what we do and we want to share it with our community. We provide the latest in cutting edge plumbing technology that did not exist years ago to diagnose and repair any plumbing problem imaginable. Our trained experts can be at your door under 90 minutes from the initial call. We take pride in our work; we’re not satisfied until you are, so give us a call today.

Offers by GoPro Plumbing and Rooter  on Angi

12/26/2016

Every repaired utility has worked perfectly since Max applied his professional expertise!

Description of Work
I found Max when my my toilet clogged and my primary and my backup plumbers were unable to come. I explained my problem to Max and told him based on previous history, this problem would require his rooter gear. He showed up as promised but with only an old fashioned rubber headed plunger in hand. I told him he'd have to be pulling his rooter gear out but he laughed and said he had "special ways" with older toilet like mine. Fine, I took him to it and proceeded to plunge away frequently altering the angle of his efforts. I smuggly watched as he plunged on and on, when I was sure he was ready to call it quits, the toilet gave a mighty gurggle and grinning broadly he stepped back and the toilet flushed perfectly! I was impressed but giving him a list of repeated plumbing issues he quoted me a price and told me he'd return the next day. He did with all the correct out of date parts, and fixed every problem....then gave me a bill with a $20 discount because he'd found some of the items easier then he thought he would!!! A TRUE MASTER PLUMBER, (and comedian with a WONDERFUL disposition). My primary and backup plumbers have been replaced. If you'd like to meet a terrific guy who is also a remarkable plumber, CALL MAX!!!

Category plumbing

Rooter Drain Service Consultant,Water Heater Replacement, Tankless Water Heater Certified Installer,Gas Lines,Trenchless Sewer Tech, Copper Repipe Specialist,Plumbing remodels, Residential And Commercial Plumbing Specialist,Gas Earthquake Valve Installer, Toilet Specialist,And Garbage Disposal Specialist.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa