A-1 Rooter & Plumbing, Inc.

Founded 1994 • With Angi since May 2010

We are a small family owned buisness that sets the bar high for honest one on one customer service with a laugh and a smile building long term relationships. Customer satisfaction is our moto or we will return your money back guaranteed....

CRAIG'S PLUMBING

SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER LAST 8 YEARS IN A ROW!! 10% OFF FOR ALL ANGIE'S LIST MEMBERS! Family Owned and operated for 30 years and Craig the owner goes out on all major Jobs but not on the service jobs/calls , Craig has been doing plumbing for over 35 years in the same location. Craig's Plumbing has 6 full time employees , St Lic # 696436, fully licensed, general Liability Insurance and full workman's comp for your protection , we take all Credit Cards and can make payment arrangements if needed and we offer quality plumbing at affordable prices ! We are a full service plumbing company, we do it all, from minor repairs to major remodels Sat and Sunday for emergencies only ! 10 % Off First time callers, see web site for specials ! We offer 10% off on all sewer and drain repairs ! Hydro-Jet Kitchen drain line with clean out ! Call for details ! Gas and water leaks found and fixed ! Angie's List Super Service Award -2013,2014,2015, and 2016 & 2017, 2018, 2019 ans 2020! See website for more specials! Now offering affordable Hydro Jetting !

Offers by CRAIG'S PLUMBING on Angi
 UNCLOG Drain Cleaning Service

Over 21 years of experience. NO SERVICE FEE AND FREE ESTIMATE. EMERGENCY DRAIN CLEANING SERVICE. Our Mission here at UNCLOG Drain Cleaning Services is to provide Affordable, Fast, and Reliable service to our customers. We specialize in all of your drain cleaning needs from, sinks, shower, tub, toilet, laundry room, or main sewer stoppages. Satisfaction 100% Guarantee, Open 24/7.

Agasi Plumbing & Water Systems

Agasi Plumbing & Water Systems is a full service plumbing and water systems company and been in business for over 30 years. Founded by Nir Agasi in 1986, Agasi Plumbing & water systems has consistently been known for its high standards of excellence and reasonable pricing. As a full service provider we work in homes, office buildings and industrial sites. No job is too small or too large for us to handle with exceptional care and superior quality.

12/26/2016

Every repaired utility has worked perfectly since Max applied his professional expertise!

Description of Work
I found Max when my my toilet clogged and my primary and my backup plumbers were unable to come. I explained my problem to Max and told him based on previous history, this problem would require his rooter gear. He showed up as promised but with only an old fashioned rubber headed plunger in hand. I told him he'd have to be pulling his rooter gear out but he laughed and said he had "special ways" with older toilet like mine. Fine, I took him to it and proceeded to plunge away frequently altering the angle of his efforts. I smuggly watched as he plunged on and on, when I was sure he was ready to call it quits, the toilet gave a mighty gurggle and grinning broadly he stepped back and the toilet flushed perfectly! I was impressed but giving him a list of repeated plumbing issues he quoted me a price and told me he'd return the next day. He did with all the correct out of date parts, and fixed every problem....then gave me a bill with a $20 discount because he'd found some of the items easier then he thought he would!!! A TRUE MASTER PLUMBER, (and comedian with a WONDERFUL disposition). My primary and backup plumbers have been replaced. If you'd like to meet a terrific guy who is also a remarkable plumber, CALL MAX!!!

Category plumbing

Rooter Drain Service Consultant,Water Heater Replacement, Tankless Water Heater Certified Installer,Gas Lines,Trenchless Sewer Tech, Copper Repipe Specialist,Plumbing remodels, Residential And Commercial Plumbing Specialist,Gas Earthquake Valve Installer, Toilet Specialist,And Garbage Disposal Specialist.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa