RED SKY ROOFING

Founded 2003 • With Angi since July 2010

4.2

Fully Licensed, Bonded and Insured Full Service Company...

Jimboe Roofing

With over 10 years experience, Jimboe Roofing has been servicing the Chico and surrounding areas. We specialize in roofing, roof and leak repairs, siding and siding repairs. Give us a call today for an estimate.

01/16/2016

I had them replace the weather facing part of my roof, even though it was only about 5-6 year old. The winds are really bad here and had multiple leaks. Had them glue down every shingle, paid extra. About a year and half later, developed a leak. Was told their warranty is for one year. Now have developed two more major leaks, even though the roof is only about 6-7 years old.

Description of Work
Don't recall the price or any other details.

10/22/2015

Description of Work
Very fast,very good workmanship.

03/23/2015

They had a crew do the work. They were very professional. There wasn't any mess. At the end, they took a metal detector and picked up the nails. They let me pay 1/2 up front and I paid the balance at the completion. I had no complaints at all. They're locally based.

Description of Work
They removed and replaced our roof.

01/21/2014

They removed and replaced a roof on my in-laws house and garage. On the house, this also involved replacing about 8 sheets of plywood. They did a very good job and their crew worked well together. The cleanup after the job was also very good.

05/06/2013

the work was great, all clean-up was performed, GREAT JOB

Description of Work
they tore off my old roof and replaced a new one. all work was completed in on day. i would deffently use their services again and woild recommend they to everyone.

All Roofing Applications, Custom Seamless Gutters, Overhead Doors, Insulation, Residential and Commercial

Check, Visa, MasterCard