Musulman Roofing

Founded 1981 • With Angi since June 2006

1066 E Edna Pl

Covina, CA 91724

We invite you to stop by our showroom, we have many different products on display. Monday-Friday 9:00 AM-5:00 PM. Free Estimates - (626)339-0394. Musulman Roofing has over 30 years of experience and has successfully built a quality company based on excellent workmanship and fair competitive pricing. We obtain the necessary permits, replace all accessory components and keep your property neat and clean as we deliver what you would expect from a full service roofing contractor. LIC#420356. Additional DBAs - Musulman Roofing Co Inc, Frank Musulman Roofing....

06/23/2016

Mary B.

06/14/2016

Juan D.

They did not show up for an appointment and only notified me via email after the fact, saying that they could not provide the service. The late notice and bad communication showed a disregard for our schedule and time.

Description of Work
Was scheduled to provide us with an estimate for roofing and duct replacement.

02/03/2016

Joy B.

Description of Work
Musulman has put on my primary home roof and also on a rental property. |They do excellent work and I will use them again when needed. I use Fred as a resource in my community because I trust his judgment and professionalism.

Category roofing, roof cleaning

08/14/2015

Jane and Michel W.

Category gutter repair, roofing

07/23/2015

Rebecca M.

03/24/2015

Juliet R.

They were on time, professional, excellent quality & clean-up.

Description of Work
Repaired and patched several leak prone areas of my 19 year old roof.

11/13/2014

Danny & Esther C.

So after confirming a date for the estimate (today) - I took the day off so I could be here for the estimate and provide some information as the request was dealing with water leakage indoors. (Which, by the way, he didn't care to take the time to look at). After writing down a few things, no more than 5 minutes later he left. Didn't go up on the roof; didn't get his ladder; didn't spend any more time than 5 minutes on premise. Four hours later, I get an Angie's List message telling me and quot;they don't do repairsand quot;. Well, WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SO YESTERDAY! I guess this is the problem with companies getting too big for their britches. They fail to care and fail to show the necessary respect that will not only get them the initial business, but the word-of-mouth reputation - in this case a negative one. In looking at other and quot;Fand quot; grades on this company - I've noticed I am not the first person they and quot;mis-communicatedand quot; with.

Description of Work
Last-Minute Refusal For Repairs. After 4 days of emails and determining a date for the estimate, Fred showed up on time and took some notes and described how and where the repairs were most likely needed. Strangely, he didn't go up on the roof, nor really take a detailed look at it, beyond standing on my driveway and looking up. It's a two-story house, so not really sure how he determined what he said.

Sorry for your inconvenience and time lost. We did show up on time and we give a 1 to 2 hour window so that you don't have to wait all day, we appreciate the time we both have to spend to assess your roof. We are truly sorry we were not able to help you with your repair. We have been in business for more than 30 years and our customers are important to us.

08/04/2014

Erik H.

Fred Musulman was polite and on time for our appointment. He collected the necessary data to bid the job and thanked me for being knowledgeable about the job and left. The house is not particularly large at 1725 ish square feet of living space and approx. 2800 square feet of roof. approx. 28 squares. 2 days after our meeting at the residence, I receive, not a quote as expected but, an email stating the following: "Thanks for the opportunity to bid your roofing project at" (address deleted). " I regretfully will have to pass on the project. Our work schedule is pretty busy and I just don't have the man power to take on your project right now. I appreciate your knowledge and understanding of the roofing project. Wish you the best of luck," In conclusion, I found Fred to be a nice enough guy but in the end I don't think, given the lack of ability of Musulman roofing to be of service, that I could, in good conscience, recommend Musulman roofing to my friends or family etc. Every other roofing company who showed up did actually provide a detailed bid, even if they could not get to the job right away. One roofing company even did the quote on site (at the residence) after inspecting the roof. This was my experience with Musulman roofing.

Description of Work
Came to my family's residence to collect data about my re-roof project in order to bid the job.

07/25/2014

Bruce C.

This the second time we used Musulman Roofing. The first time was to replace the roof on the house and the second time they replaced the roof on our detached garage. Like before, the owner came to our house for an inspection and estimate. He was very thorough and walked us through what was required and what options were available. He made recommendations but did not try and up sell us. His estimate was all in and included all of the work from demo to installation and clean up. Permits were included in the estimate. His son led the work crew very effectively and the job was done over a single day. The following day the inspector came by and passed the installation with no issues. We will use Musulman Roofing on any future roofing project with no hesitation.

Description of Work
Replaced the garage roof

07/17/2014

Dale V.

We scheduled and confirmed an appointment for Thursday, July 16 from 10:00 a.m. - Noon. No one showed up, called, or emailed. This indicates the type of service this company would provide. It appears they have no respect for customer service. When you have to take time off to be at home and then no one shows up it causes anxiety. We would not use this company in the future or would not recommend them because of their service.We did not get a bid so we do not know how their pricing stacks up against others.

Description of Work
Nothing

Our work schedule was adjusted and we did need to change [member name removed] appointment. We tried to explain to [member name removed] that there was a communication error in notifying him of the appointment change. The miscommunication was not intentional and we did try to communicate that to him.

06/17/2014

Josh M.

They did a fantastic job. They were timely, well quality work. Everything went great. Everything you want from a contractor, he delivered.

Description of Work
They did my roof.

Category patios

03/25/2014

Pete V.

We were really happy with their work. It took them two and a half days to complete. They used top quality products and they were professional. They knew what they were doing and went the extra mile to give us good service. It was a good product for a fair price.

Description of Work
We had a new roof built by Musulman Roofing.

02/22/2014

Dixie S.

Went very well. Very easy to work with -- great quality of work and great customer service.

Description of Work
Replace missing concrete tile on the roof.

12/22/2013

Catherine S.

Fred Musulman personally came out to measure and provide an estimate while I was at work in November. I received the estimate a day later via email. A month later after closing on the house, I contacted them by email when I was ready to go ahead with the job. Fred contacted me by phone the same day, which was on a Wednesday and let me know he could start the job on Monday. I was so pleased that I would not have to wait weeks to get the job done. We met on Thursday to go over the detials, which is when I explained my concerns about my dogs. I have three large labs and am very protective of them. Fred quickly put my mind at ease. He went outside to meet the dogs and explained how he could build a temporary barrier to keep my dogs safe and away from the construction. Each day he put the dogs in the far back behind the barrier and made sure they had food and water. When they finished each day he let the dogs out and locked the gate. I was so amazed by his thoroughness to the job and his knidness toward my dogs. I usually stress when I have people working at my house, but with Fred I had no worries. He called every morning and at the end of every day to check in and give me a progress report. I am teacher and it was so refreshing to be able to concentrate on my studetns knowing that Fred had things under control. As far as the work- it went beyond my expectations. When I came home every day I couldn't tell that any one had been there... that was a great thing. The crew cleaned up so well each day. I had 50+ year old shingles that disintegrated when you touched them and they were able to clean it all up. The roof came out AMAZING!!! I am very particular and so in awe of what an outstanding job they did. It was so comforting to know that Fred personally supervised the job every day. They finished in three days and I couldn't be happier with my new roof.

Description of Work
They tore off off two layers of wood shingles and composite roofing. The installed new radiant barrier plywood and all new dimensional composite shingles and vents painted to match.

11/08/2013

J S.

Fred came out at the appointed time. I told him exactly what I needed done. He jotted down some notes. E-mailed me a detailed quote just as I asked, he was the only one that did it this way. Musulman was not the lowest bid, but also not the highest. He was in my opinion the highest rated. He is listed as a Master Elite Contractor with GAF Timberline, the shingle I went with, as well as a Preferred Contractor at Certainteed Shingle as well as a Shingle something on Owens Corning. Good reviews on Yelp and of course Angies List. Also his status at GAF gets you a nice warranty. He hired a company to tear off the roof. They were on time and finished in less than 3 hours. His crew came later and replaced any damaged boards and the side rakes. The next day his crew was back and finished the job. Very fast. They also installed new flashings and fixed a damages pipe. No other up charges were incurred. Polite crew gets right to work. Great company to work with. You can rest assured Fred will make sure all goes well with the job.

Description of Work
Tore off one layer of shingles. Replaced rakes, replaced damages boards. Installed solar attic fan. Placed new shingles on roof.

08/26/2013

Dena C.

Fred Musulman came out personally for original quote. Was very friendly, courteous and on time to this appointment. Once work was started...the crew showed up on time and cleaned up job site every day. At the end of each day Fred would contact me personally to let me know what had been accomplished that day and what the plan was for the following day. He kept us informed of everything. The roof turned out beautiful and they even did small extras that I didn't expect or wouldn't have know to ask for, but in hind site I'm glad they did! Would definitely use them again or recommend them to anyone who asked!

Description of Work
Needed new roof along with finding out that the bottom layer (of 3 existing roof layers) was original wood shingles. Had to have EVERYTHING removed, plywood redone, and new roof put on. Replaced a lot of dry rotted facia board along with other wood on roof that was termite infested. Huge job for a great price.

Category gutter repair, roofing

02/27/2013

BOBBY C.

They did everything manually because it is much more lasting. Their clean up was excellent, and their roof was done with speed. They did everything first class.

Description of Work
I used Musulman Roofing for roof replacement.

01/29/2013

Lonnie M.

They were completely professional. They explained the process before they came in to do the work. They explained in detail when they were going to start, what layers they were going to rip off, and why they were doing the work. When they come to your home the own will introduce the workers, it was very personal. He did exactly as he said. The owner kept an eye on the workers. They were really clean.

Description of Work
Musulman Roofing put on a new roof for me.

12/10/2012

Joan M.

I think they were very quick and very responsive. They had a reasonable price.

Description of Work
They installed an all new roof for me.

03/29/2012

Barbara C.

Their pricing was very competitive. They were exceptional from start to finish, very professional and responsive. They paid close attention to detail and went the extra mile. They were great at explaining things to me and the workmanship was wonderful. I was not disappointed in hiring them. I just can't say enough good things about them!

Description of Work
I hired them to replace my roof.

10/13/2011

Lester L.

Just called for information. Were very helpful. Did not use them as outside of their expertise.

Description of Work
None.

07/28/2011

Sue M.

Best decision I've made as far as work being done on the house. They were punctual, neat, on-time, polite and thorough.

Description of Work
I've had Musulman Roofing do work for me on two separate homes. This is by far the best roofing company I've ever dealt with. Our old roof had 30 year shingles and lasted less than half of that. I was insistent that we not use the same brand of shingle and they helped me find another manufacturer, the exact color and pattern that I wanted and went out of their way to accomodate me. Would I use them again, YES. Have I recommended them to neighors, YES!!! This is about the only contractor I'd ever say that about. The guys who did our painting are a joke, thye guys who re-stucco'd were horrible (it lasted a year and had a lifetime warranty) ... but Musulman stands behind their work. They've even come out to do a couple of small repairs & helped us to install new vents. Their price was very fair and less than or equal to any other roofer we had contacted. I love these guys!

06/03/2006

GAIL S.

Fred and all employees were on time, courteous and very neat. My no smoking rule was respected and payment was due on completion of entire job, not each piece like some roofers. It was the most expensive bid, but most reliable and responsive. Also has a roofing showroom.

Description of Work
Tore off leaking roof, replaced dry rot replaced roof. Primed all new wood, added roof vents.

A+ Washing, LLC

We specialize in pressure washing, soft washing, and solar panel cleaning services for exteriors of homes or businesses, sidewalks, driveways, decks, porches, patios, roofs, fences, truck trailers, parking lots, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

The Foundation Works

Foundation inspection, repair, and replacement services for Los Angeles and surrounding cities. We provide affordable foundation inspection, foundation repair, foundation upgrades, foundation replacement, earthquake retrofitting, house bolting for the greater Los Angeles area; including affordable upgrades to your foundation. We pride ourselves in repairing only what your house foundation needs. We offer foundation upgrade services to get your house to full earthquake standards for the Los Angeles area without necessarily having to rebuild your full foundation, saving you thousands in unnecessary repair if at all possible.

Clean Choice Window Cleaning

Clean Choice Window Cleaning Has been serving Southern California Since 2021.We pride ourselves On great work so that our customers are extremely happy and satisfied, one of our main goal is to provide you with great service with a great price so that you are happy and you will call us again

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available, Discover

Residential re-roof repair & structural engineering.