CAM'S SHUTTERS & INTERIORS

Founded 1965 • With Angi since July 2005

Nois Construction Inc.

Nois Construction Inc.

Specializing in all phases of window installation and repairs, skylights, shutters, doors, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Hablamos Espanol!

12/05/2012

We have an irregular shaped window that is about 8 feet off the ground. We were very impressed at how well the shutter fit and looks. They were on time and on schedule.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of a very unusual shaped custom Shutter.

09/26/2012

I called this vendor for an appointment to get an estimate on replacing blinds with shutters in our home. When I called Cam's I was told that Cam's had recently merged with Danmer Shutters. Cam's is now representative/dealer for Danmer and the product is manufactured by Danmer at their factory in Van Nuys, CA. Phillip from Danmer arrived about a week later to give us an estimate. He brought multip...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed custom plantation shutters to 17 windows.

07/12/2012

They had a team who came out. They were very personable. We did all the comparisons of large companies with products that are mass produced and made in China and when you ask them to customize them for your house they say "Oh, we can't do that, we can only do thirteen-year windows." That really wasn't usable. So, going with a place that could custom-make everything to every size and they make them...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased horizontal, white wood shutters from Cam's Shutters & Interiors. They are 3 1/2 inches on most of the house and 4 inches on one side.

CATEGORY contractors,window treatments

02/24/2012

They are very good. It takes a little time to get the shutters; but I would rather wait for a good job. I have used them twice in the past and will use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Cam's Shutters & Interiors to put plantation shutters on 6 of my windows and also to put shades on my sliders.

10/11/2011

It was very easy. Measurements were taken the day after I called. The installers called eight weeks later, as I was told, and they came early (!) The shutters look beautiful and the installers were polite, quiet, and very skilled. I am very pleased with the whole experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed shutters in living room, dining room, and guest bedroom.

CATEGORY window treatments

SHUTTERS, SHOWCASE DEALER FOR HUNTER DOUGLAS, BLINDS, SHADES, VERTICALS, MOTORIZED SHADES, DUETTES, SILHOUETTES, LUMINETTES, WOVEN WOODS, FAUX WOOD AND MANY OTHER DIFFERENT TYPES AND STYLES FOR BLINDS.