CAM'S SHUTTERS & INTERIORS

Founded 1965 • With Angi since July 2005

Imperium Vinyl Windows & Doors

SAVE BIG! BUY FACTORY DIRECT! Imperium Windows & Doors is Your Local Manufacturer and Licensed Installer of Quality USA-Made Vinyl Windows and Doors. WE EVEN HAVE A LOCAL SHOWROOM YOU CAN VISIT! Our Pro Team works hard to provide Only Quality Windows and Doors thorough out Southern California. NO "NAME BRAND" HIGH PRICES HERE! Enjoy a LIFETIME WARRANTY on all our Windows & Doors and 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee. WE PROVIDE A PEACE-OF-MIND EASY PROCESS! Contact the #1 Vinyl Window Manufacturer and Installer today for your FREE In-Home Consultation, Measuring and Estimate.

Offers by Imperium Vinyl Windows & Doors on Angi
Nois Construction Inc.

Specializing in all phases of window installation and repairs, skylights, shutters, doors, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Hablamos Espanol!

Closet Warehouse

Custom closets, sliding doors (mirrored, frosted or painted glass, stained wood frame), garage units, home offices, and storage solutions for your home. Additional contact names - Fred, David Diaz. Award winning. Additional Phone number - (310) 596-6060. Additional Email - diazdavidat@gmail.com.

12/05/2012

We have an irregular shaped window that is about 8 feet off the ground. We were very impressed at how well the shutter fit and looks. They were on time and on schedule.

Description of Work
Installation of a very unusual shaped custom Shutter.

09/26/2012

I called this vendor for an appointment to get an estimate on replacing blinds with shutters in our home. When I called Cam's I was told that Cam's had recently merged with Danmer Shutters. Cam's is now representative/dealer for Danmer and the product is manufactured by Danmer at their factory in Van Nuys, CA. Phillip from Danmer arrived about a week later to give us an estimate. He brought multip...

Description of Work
Installed custom plantation shutters to 17 windows.

07/12/2012

They had a team who came out. They were very personable. We did all the comparisons of large companies with products that are mass produced and made in China and when you ask them to customize them for your house they say "Oh, we can't do that, we can only do thirteen-year windows." That really wasn't usable. So, going with a place that could custom-make everything to every size and they make them...

Description of Work
I purchased horizontal, white wood shutters from Cam's Shutters & Interiors. They are 3 1/2 inches on most of the house and 4 inches on one side.

Category contractors,window treatments

02/24/2012

They are very good. It takes a little time to get the shutters; but I would rather wait for a good job. I have used them twice in the past and will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used Cam's Shutters & Interiors to put plantation shutters on 6 of my windows and also to put shades on my sliders.

10/11/2011

It was very easy. Measurements were taken the day after I called. The installers called eight weeks later, as I was told, and they came early (!) The shutters look beautiful and the installers were polite, quiet, and very skilled. I am very pleased with the whole experience.

Description of Work
Installed shutters in living room, dining room, and guest bedroom.

07/27/2011

We are very pleased with the results. Cam Shutters was priced competitively compared to Lowes and Home Depot. We are pleased to give our business to a local company.

Description of Work
Custom built shutters for our windows, includes installation

Category egress windows

05/23/2011

Everything went well. They were excellent craftsmen and did a superb job. Of all the people I have had work on my home, they were the cleanest and most organized. The man and woman who performed the installation did excellent work.

Description of Work
They installed shutters throughout my house.

05/21/2011

Everything went as planned. I first got an estimate in September, but put off making a decision until February. After having several estimates, I decided to go with Cam's. The price was not much different ,but I liked having the recommendations from Angie's List. The shutters were installed about 8 weeks after they were ordered. Installation was quick and neat and the shutters look great and work ...

Description of Work
Redecorating the downstairs of the house required a change in window covering. Cam's came to the house, showed numerous samples of styles and types of shutters and made recommendations. After ordering the shutters, several weeks passed before they arrived and were installed. The installation was flawless, the shutter look great and do their job of letting in light and maintaining privacy.

12/02/2010

They got here on time and when I had a question he answered it. The only minor problem was that when you open the shutters you can see a little bit of white stucco, but you can only see that if you really try looking. All in all the shutters look beautiful and I'm happy with the work done.

Description of Work
They installed shutters on the windows in my living room.

11/16/2010

From the estimate and up until the installation, Philip was very helpful and punctual. He had a great presentation, was friendly and knowledgeable. The price was right, and I liked the lifetime warranty on the shutters. The product is sturdy and well crafted. My only complaints have to do with the actual installation and follow-up. On the actual day on installation, (which was about 6 weeks from t...

Description of Work
Custom plantation blinds (2.5", external mount, 4 panels each) were installed over 2 large interior windows.

Category window treatments

SHUTTERS, SHOWCASE DEALER FOR HUNTER DOUGLAS, BLINDS, SHADES, VERTICALS, MOTORIZED SHADES, DUETTES, SILHOUETTES, LUMINETTES, WOVEN WOODS, FAUX WOOD AND MANY OTHER DIFFERENT TYPES AND STYLES FOR BLINDS.