Affinity Painting Company

Founded 2008 • With Angi since May 2011

3.7

536 North First Ave B

Covina, CA 91723

I would like to quote you with a competitive painting or wall covering proposal for any of your projects. I seem to quote projects up to 30% less expensive than our competitors and can offer you, a Quick-Clean-Quality-Job, Green products and Green applications. We set ,a higher standard for valued service and satisfaction with many clients..... If you like me and agree with all of this, let's act now. So I can help you get even more of what you want, in the time you need it. My projects typically begin from $500.00-$1,000,000. We've service repeat clients for over a decade in the Los Angeles, San Bernardino and Orange counties and feel like we can to earn your business. Take a look at our ongoing clients and lasted projects, feel free to see actual photos of this years various work: • http://s1190.photobucket.com/home/AffinityPainting/allalbums We are involved in maintaining many of Los Angeles's and Orange County's new high end Retail stores and hotel renovations including: Cordon Bleu, Four Seasons, Hyatt, The LA Standard, Soffitel Hotel, Lowes ,Santa Monica, Marriot's, Holiday Inn, Renaissance Hotel, Victoria Secretes, Gucci, Burberry, Coach, Guess, Marciano, G by Guess, Kate Spade, Puma, Levi's, Eddie Bauer, Gap, Old Navy, J Crew, Ralph Lauren, Tommy Bahama, Aldo Shoes, Bebe, Build a Bear Downtown Disney, Nordstrom's, Best Buy, Office Depot, Disney, Borders, FedEx/Kinko's, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Chase, Albertson's, Fresh and Easy, Superior Groceries, Vons, Whole Foods, and many more. Please contact us if you'd like to request additional information, clarification, or an estimate regarding this service or any of the other services that APC offers. Southern California - Los Angeles Area, Riverside County, Orange County, Ventura County, San Bernardino County,...

11/10/2017

Jo Ann W.

Affinity Paint does not stand behind their workmanship

Description of Work
If I could give this company 0 stars I would. I had him paint my rental property and paid extra for 25 year paint. Turns out after 2 years the paint is peeling. I called him, Albert Abad, the owner and he is like so sad, so sorry. You can pay me again to redo it. Yea right, why would I let you touch my house again. Albert, also did another paint job for me at another location and I had to have that redone after one year. Obviously Affinity uses the cheapest paint possible,but tells you it’s the best possible paint and charges you extra. Bait and switch outfit. So fast forward, we are now 4 years later the paint is peeling every where. I had 2 other painters come to look at it and both said clearly he did not prep and prime your house, nor use high quality paint. If you want your paint to look like these pictures, I would highly recommend you choose Affinity Painting and they will do nothing to fix. The funny thing is the old paint underneath is still adhered to the stucco.

Category house painters

05/30/2015

Terry M.

I wish I could give Mitigation 2 separate reviews. The actual work performed by them and or subcontractors was fine. They came out quicklyand started right away. Only complaint was towards the end of the project, they told me a finish date then disappeared for a few weeks until finally coming back (not by the date). BUT, the people that ran the business were a nightmare. They were rude and communication was awful within the company. One of the main guys, who I believe was an owner, was so rude to my insurance agent (a very nice and helpful person) that she hung up on him. Another time he called me and tried to insist that I pressure my insurance company to speed up payment, not knowing that his own company hadn't even submitted an estimate or bill to them. He didn't even know what was going on in his office! When I confronted him, both times this man "apologised" by mumbling he was tired and under the pressure of being so busy. The estimating people at Mitigation were also pretty dodgy about the estimate. I corrected some obvious inflations. BEWARE!

Description of Work
Fixed broken pipe behind a laundry room wall, removed mildew, replaced drywall, flooring, painted. Was billed to insurance.

Category house painters, interior painters

09/30/2014

Michelle R.

It was very good. The guy that I had was really good. He got it all done within the timeframe. He didn't do any proper cleaning of the walls. He just painted. He just strictly came in and did the painting. He did very minor cleaning of the walls and he didn't smooth out all the walls but that wasn't what I paid for.

Description of Work
I used Affinity Painting Company for interior painting. He painted two rooms.

Category interior painters

06/16/2014

Tom Y.

Project went well. Done on time. Nodelays. We had one issue of premature peeling on a varnished window. But Affinity had someone come out and revarnish the window.

Description of Work
Painted exterior of home.

Category house painters

02/13/2014

Romel R.

It went great! The painters were very meticulous, I found a few spots that had been missed during my review of the service and they fixed them right away.

Description of Work
They painted the exterior of the house. They pressure washed the house prior to painting along with replacing some rotted woodwork.

Category pressure washing, woodworking, house painters

07/15/2013

Scott M.

They missed the first TWO appointnments I made withthem. Fortunately they offered to paint an additional room to make up for the inconvienence,. It was painful getting to the actual paint. However once it went up , it looked good. Also, they should have sent 2 guys, it seeemed like a lot for one guy

Description of Work
Two Rooms

Category carpet cleaners

05/16/2013

Mijin L.

Overall it went okay. Albert was very personable and had some suggestions for color palette. Estimate was reasonable, average among the quotes we obtained. I think part of the problem was that his color scheme didn't really fit in with ours. Since we thought he would know better than us how the colors would look on the walls we went with his suggestions. Apparently, our aesthetics differed. We ended up having them repaint a few walls. Still all was fine except Albert didn't come out again until I was sort of at my wit's end. But Albert did spend a lot of time when he did finally show up. It would have been nice if he came by every few days to see how things were progressing as opposed to waiting for me to call him panicked. They did do a great job on my son's room. We added a little detailing and it looks great. After all was done, we noticed little things like paint on the edges of mirrors, toilet paper holder and such. But overall we didn't get any touch ups done after that. This was our first experience with painters so I don't know if this is the best we should have expected or not but I am hoping next time we do use someone, they will do a better job.

Description of Work
Painted the interior of our home (4 BR, 3.5 Bath) in a new development.

Category interior painters

New era construction inc

Our company was started in 2019, our team makes sure our work speaks for itself. We make sure our customers are happy with the out come of the work. Also make your old concrete stand out with an epoxy coating or concrete polishing.

Diditan Group Remodeling

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Painting, Flooring and Ceramic Tile services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Offers by Diditan Group Remodeling on Angi
    Valley Carpet Cleaning

For over 31 years, Valley Carpet Cleaning has been keeping homes and businesses in San Fernando Valley and surrounding areas throughout LA County fresh and clean. Whether it’s tile and grout, carpet, hardwood, All Types off Area Rugs Done on premises or picked up and Brought to our Facility and complete wash,or upholstery, we’ve got you covered. No matter the job, our experienced staff has seen it before and can help you deal with it now. We don’t shy away from the even the toughest projects! Upholstery and carpet cleaning in San Fernando Valley and Most off LA County CA are important parts of keeping your space looking its best. More importantly, however, routine professional cleanings will eradicate germs and extend the life of your materials. Our team leverages top tools and techniques to leave your floors and upholstery looking, feeling and smelling their freshest. No matter the size of your space, the nature of its use or the last time it was cleaned, we guarantee results that are undeniable. Take a look at just a few more reasons our customers recommend us to their friends and family for thorough and exceptional carpet cleaning in San Fernando Valley most off LA County CA:

Offers by Valley Carpet Cleaning on Angi

MasterCard, Check, Visa, American Express, Discover, PayPal, Financing Available

Products/Services: Residential and Commercial Facility & Property Maintenance / Services Interior & Exterior Painting Wallcovering installation and removal Staining and refinishing Environmental Friendly Coatings and Finishes Floor Coating and removals Garage floor coatings Decorative finish or murals General repairs and handyman services Company Info: Bonded/CA License # 933142 General Liability/Workers Comp 40 pl