PREMIER SUEDE/LEATHER & SPECIALTY CLEANERS

Costa Mesa
01/31/2021

2973 Harbor Blvd 180

Costa Mesa, CA 92626

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

We are located in California and do not offer regular dry-cleaning services. Premier is the nation's finest suede and leather garment cleaner. WE PREFER THAT YOU CALL US DIRECTLY WITH ANY REQUESTS OR QUESTIONS AT (949) 244-0943, OR E-MAIL US AT: leathergods@aol.com. IF YOU EMAIL US, PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER. Highly recommended by the finest retail stores in the U.S., including Nordstrom, Armani, Tom Ford, Gene Hiller, etc. Thousands of clients from all over the country who demand the finest quality and workmanship, ship garments to us directly for cleaning, dyeing, and repairs. Other services: purses cleaned and re-dyed, alterations and repairs, re-weaving of fabric garments, and area rug cleaning. Furniture cleaning and dyeing limited to Los Angeles, Orange, and San Diego Counties....

leather repair (23)upholstery cleaning (10)upholstery (4)

11/04/2020

Vicki M.

Repair a hole in leather jacket sleeve

Description of Work
Wonderful!! Not only did Premier Specialty Cleaners (Michelle Tobias) repair the hole so well that you can’t tell where the repair was made, they also cleaned, re-dyed, water repellent treated and fixed a zipper I didn’t even know needed attention. All for an extremely affordable price...anyone I know who needs leather work will definitely get their information to call...I’ll be sending them 2 pairs of boots, a cowboy hat, a purse and a backpack (all leather) for refurbishing/repair. Probably one at a time lol. I would gladly include pictures of before and after if y’all had a way to load them.

Category leather & vinyl repair

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

09/12/2018

Mark G.

When no one locally even responded to my inquiries for a quote, Michelle got back to me the same day with a quote and description of how the repair would be done. It's a slight downside to have to ship one glove coast to coast for a minor repair on one finger. But the cost of shipping and the repair is much less than purchasing another $100 pair of gloves! The repair took a little longer than anticipated, but shipping time had to be factored in as well. Michelle was very prompt with communications during the process. Cost of service below did not include shipping which was about $16 round trip. The glove returned good as new...well as good as it's pair. The glove is two years old. But the seam was totally resewn and reinforced. Michelle stated she did not want to the issue to happen again. I hope it won't. The problem started with my fingers rubbing. Very happy with the service from Premier. I wish they had a shop in Maryland!

Description of Work
Repair on a motorcycle glove.

Category alterations,leather & vinyl repair

Work Completed On 08/08/2018

08/24/2018

Charles F.

After agreeing to a price, I was charged on the 14th of May and waited. It is now over 3 months later and I am still waiting. I have tried contacting the company by phone, to either get a status report or a completion date and have not heard back. It is a black hole.

Description of Work
I submitted a picture and then sent a leather vest that I inherited from my father for cleaning and repair.

Category leather & vinyl repair

Work Completed On 08/24/2018

02/27/2018

Lana N.

It was surprisingly very very good! I talked to Michelle and she was such a pleasure to talk to every time we spoke on the phone. The job they did was excellent! The only thing I would say is if you are on a time constraint to get that down in writing because she's an extremely busy woman. It was a very difficult job, shortening a sleeve with zippers, and a lot of tailors won't shorten sleeves with zippers, but it was no problem for Michelle.

Description of Work
They did alterations to a suede and leather jacket.

Category alterations

Work Completed On 11/01/2017

01/18/2018

liz O.

I just received the coat back and it is better than new!!!

Description of Work
A local dry cleaner on Long Island literally DESTROYED my favorite suede coat when I took it in to be cleaned. I found Michelle on Angie's list and after a phone conversation with her decided to ship my beautiful ( & expensive!!) coat to her in California rather than toss in the garbage. She cleaned and got rid of all the dirty solvent 7 water marks the other cleaner stained it with, restored the texture, color & suppleness and re-waterproofed. Not only does she know what she is doing but she is the nicest person to deal with!!

Category dry cleaning,leather & vinyl repair

Work Completed On 01/18/2018

Thank you so much for the amazing review. I really enjoyed the challenge and I am so glad you are happy with the results. You are a very nice and fun person to talk to and enjoy working with you again!

12/27/2017

Thomas D.

Coat turned out fantastic it was worth shipping to California from Michigan to have the work done

Description of Work
Recondition coach lambskin coat

Category dry cleaning,alterations

Work Completed On 12/27/2017

Hi [Member Name Removed]. Glad you are happy. Enjoyed our talks and looking forward to doing future business.

09/22/2017

Laurie S.

Michelle at Premier did a great job of educating me on how to care for my 20+-year-old leather coat, on what needed to be done to renew it, and cleaned it so it was almost like new. She also took over cleaning a fine Italian wool jacket I sent her, and even found buttons to replace ones on the sleeve that had fallen off She's professional, prompt, and gets the job done! I have no worries when I send my clothes to her in Calif from Wyoming (because we have no comparable specialty cleaners here).

Description of Work
Dryclean a sheepskin coat and a fine wool jacket

Category alterations

Work Completed On 09/22/2017

So much [Member Name Removed] for the lovely words I’m glad I could be of help to you when you need something you know where to find me!!

08/31/2017

Linda W.

Description of Work
While looking for someone to repair my scratched leather ottoman, I posted a question about the repair... within minutes, I received a call from the very friendly and professional Michelle. Calling me all the way from California! Michelle explained the services she could and could not offer in terms of my needed furniture repair. And while she cannot help me specifically with my furniture issue, she offered a very generous solution: she is going to send me leather dye for the scratched ottoman and talk me through the repair, should I need help! Michelle also explained that she deals with customers all over the country, in need of leather and purse and clothing repair, cleaning, and restoration. Based on my extremely positive experience with Michelle, I will be sure to call her in the future when I need help with fur, leather or suede goods!!!

Category alterations,leather & vinyl repair

Work Completed On 08/31/2017

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]. I appreciate the kind words. Please send the pictures we spoke about and I will send you the dye and walk you through the process. It was a pleasure to talk to you. Hope to hear from you soon

06/05/2017

Imogen C.

Wonderfully! The chair is completely rehabilitated. Very pleased with the results.

Description of Work
Clean up of a valuable recliner chair. It was my mother's wing chair. It is white/cream vinyl and was very stained.

Category upholstery cleaning

Work Completed On 02/10/2017

05/09/2017

Lynn C.

It was great. He did a wonderful job.

Description of Work
I had the leather upholstery on my sofa cushions cleaned.

Category upholstery cleaning,alterations,leather & vinyl repair

Work Completed On 05/02/2017

SUEDE AND LEATHER GARMENT CLEANING; DYING; RE-DYING; ALTERATIONS AND REPAIRS; RE-WEAVING OF CLOTH MATERIALS; CLEANING AREA RUGS; FUR AND SHEEPSKIN ITEMS; HATS, HANDBAGS AND PURSES CLEANED AND RE-DYED.