Orion Exterminating

06/30/2024

173 Del Mar Ave

Costa Mesa, CA 92627

We accept remote payment

Orion Exterminating provides quality termite control with service that is out of this world. Offering competitive pricing for real estate, residential, and commercial properties in Orange County and surrounding areas....

pest control (7)animal removal (1)

04/28/2020

The work was done completely and efficiently. I had subterranean termites under the garage concrete slab. They drilled and treated. They treated around the whole home. The wood work was repaired. They came back to do the woodwork in a timely way. I highly recommend this company

Description of Work
Termite and replacement of damaged wood

Work Completed On 05/01/2020

Thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure doing business with you and helping you take care of your treatment/repairs.

11/21/2019

Spot treatment was excellent and work was done as agreed upon. Chris' work showed great care and the effort went beyond what I expected going into it. I'd definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Termite Treatment

Work Completed On 11/19/2019

Thank you for your business! It was a pleasure working with you.

10/01/2019

I can’t say enough great things about this company. I called for a termite expectation. They came out that same day. It was determined that we had termites. Tenting was scheduled for the following week. Everything was done with such professionalism and care. 10/10 I’d recommend this company to anyone for pest control. I’ll be letting everyone I know about the fantastic service I received from Orion. Thank you for helping us save our home from being eaten by these darn termites!

Description of Work
Termite inspection and fumigation

Work Completed On 09/27/2019

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed].

08/27/2019

It was good. The exterminator was good and he truly inspected. He checked every corner and tell us what the best things to do. I will recommend him to my friends and families.

Description of Work
He did a fumigation on subterranean termites.

Work Completed On 08/22/2019

08/12/2019

Very good. They were very responsive, professional, on time and they cleaned up after themselves.

Description of Work
They did termite inspection.

Work Completed On 07/29/2019

08/12/2019

It was very good. They just gave me a report about the inspection.

Description of Work
Termite inspection.

Work Completed On 08/09/2019

08/05/2019

Chris and Mike were very informative about what was going to be done and followed up with all of our questions. They went over the property to explain exactly what needed to be moved, packed, etc. The exterminators who came to place the tent were courteous and professional. The time frames for the tent going on and off were given which was really helpful. We highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Termite Control

Category animal removal

Work Completed On 07/30/2019

08/05/2019

Prompt and Professional Team

Description of Work
Termite Control

Work Completed On 08/05/2019