First Garage Door and Gates Repair, Inc.

Founded 2012 •

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
CA
California: Contractors
10/31/2022

3400 Avenue of the Arts #unite H 212

Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Hi everyone , we hope everyone safe and doing good in this time. We at First Garage Doors and Gates working as usual, we are here for any issue or need like replace or repair any garage door type gates repair or replace , openers repair and new installation for garage doors and gates , parts, maintenance and full service, commercial repair and installation. **we offer emergency service **

We accept remote payment
Mission Viejo Custom Garage Doors

Mission Viejo Custom Garage Doors

garage doors202092692
Fabricate new custom wood doors.

First Garage Door and Gates is a leading garage doors and gates repair company in Orange County,Los Angeles County,Riverside County and San Diego County CA. We also install brand new garage doors, repair broken springs, install garage door openers,gates openers,wheels for gates, new chain, photo eye sensors,adjustment ,program key-pads, maintain and service garage doors and much more! We can install aluminum garage doors, wood garage doors, and also custom garage doors. We also offer commercial roll-up garage doors and commercial sectional garage doors....

garage doors (21)driveway gate installation (2)

09/14/2021

Very well. Fast, easy, Jacob gave me a choice of garage door openers, was able to install one asap. He had all the equipment needed to do the job with him. Connected everything to my cell phone and to my car, packed up, swept the garage floor and was done in about an hour and a half. I had told him "some things were beyond my skill level"and he took care of installing the app and connecting everyt...

Description of Work
Garage Door Opener

Work Completed On 09/15/2021

07/23/2021

Great. Other than the confusion over the color. But my fault, I didn’t think to review the color on the proposal before accepting it.

Description of Work
New garage door

Work Completed On 07/23/2021

07/16/2021

It went very well. They came when they said they would and got the new garage door opener installed. Their office person, Jennifer was very personable. Would definitely call them again and recommend them!

Description of Work
New installation - 3/4 belt dr opener

Work Completed On 07/15/2021

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed], it was a pleasure working with you and we are here for you anytime!

05/06/2021

Jonathan was very quick and knowledgeable. Fixed my problem and left in no time. Agreed on cost of repair and paid.

Description of Work
new sensors install

Work Completed On 05/06/2021

12/16/2020

Great service called and they were out same day very professional answered all questions fair price would recommend them

Description of Work
supply and install new springs

Work Completed On 12/14/2020

Thank you very much [Member Name Removed] ! We really appreciate it Here for you anytime

10/07/2020

Jonathan was very honest, efficient, and completed the work in a timely & convenient way. He went out of his way to make sure I was satisfied. I would highly recommend him and his company!

Description of Work
Garage opener replacement

Work Completed On 10/07/2020

Thank you very much [Member Name Removed] ! Here for you anytime

09/08/2020

The technician Benjamin was efficient, kind and clear. Easy to work with. I definitely would hire again. My one area of improvement would be billing. It took a while to figure out how much the parts are and how much labor is separated. But we eventually got this worked out.

Description of Work
garage door repair

Work Completed On 09/10/2020

Thank you so much for your feedback [Member Name Removed] ! We really appreciate it We will take your notes to our consideration Here for you anytime!

08/10/2020

I am very satisfied with the technician. I believe his name was Damien. He was very polite, professional and knowledgeable. If you are considering a new garage door or if you need to replace or repair a garage door, please give First Garage Door and Gates Repair, Inc a call.

Description of Work
garage door repair

Work Completed On 08/11/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed] thank you very much We really appreciate it🙏 Here for you anytime !

08/08/2020

Technically, the work done was fine, but the technician was in a hurry, did not introduce himself by name, and just wanted to get on to his next job.UPDATE: After posting my review recently, I was contacted by the company to inquire further about my dissatisfaction with the type of customer service I received. Jennifer listened to my experiences, and seemed genuinely concerned about what had happe...

Description of Work
Needed new garage door opener system

Category garage doors,driveway gates

Work Completed On 08/08/2020

Thank you very much [Member Name Removed] ! We really appreciate it We happy that we can make you happy after all Here for you anytime.

06/29/2020

Jonathan from First Garage Door and Gates came and did an outstanding job! He was very courteous, polite, and respectful! We were very pleased with his services!

Description of Work
Replace garage door opener

Work Completed On 07/01/2020

Garage doors installation , Repair garge doors , Gate repair and fix , emergency service , off tracks , broken springs , new opener and repair

Visa, Check, Discover, MasterCard, American Express