B.W. Tile and Sons Inc.

Founded 1996 • With Angi since February 2012

Self employed small business since 1996. Fully licensed, bonded and insured. Have access to other licensed contractors for larger jobs. Professional, reliable, prompt, clean and always on time. I do not take money upfront, but will request a progress payment and job proceeds. Will accept credit

tile installation (123)home remodeling (64)flooring (34)plumbers (20)marble & granite (15)countertop installation (10)glass repair (9)interior painting (7)door installation (5)concrete repair (2)Patios (1)fireplace services (1)

Corinne L.

Complete remodel of our master bath- project turned out amazing. Very happy with the quality of the workmanship.

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Work Completed On 08/18/2021

Elizabeth V.

Bryan is very easy to work with and very professional ! Nice crew and nice workmanship

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Work Completed On 08/16/2021

Kay L.

Bryan and his team didn't disappoint. They remodeled 3 of our bathrooms, kitchen and floors throughout the house. Bryan was honest, on time and worked hard. He was quick to solve any minor problems that occurred and made sure we were 100% happy when the work was complete. We'd definitely recommend using B.W. Tile!

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Category flooring contractor, home remodeling

Work Completed On 05/01/2020

03/18/2021

Julie G.

Bryan and team remodeled our bathrooms. My husband and I are beyond impressed at how meticulous they all were. The best of the best and we will 100% use Bryan and his team for our future remodel needs. Thank you Bryan and team!

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category ceramic tile, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 02/17/2021

03/01/2021

Katherine B.

Bryan is great! He is honest and a pleasure to work with and so accommodating. The job went extremely well and his crew were easy to have around and did an excellent job. I would highly recommend this company to anyone.

Description of Work
Demolition and installation of floor tile.

Work Completed On 01/08/2021

02/20/2021

Curtis M.

Very satisfied with B.W. Tile’s work. Bryan and his team is knowledgeable, reliable and did a great job on our kitchen, family room and bathroom. Thank you Bryan!

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Work Completed On 02/20/2021

02/14/2021

Donna T.

Very well. They arrived on time and began work immediately. They

Description of Work
Install new master bathroom shower

Category ceramic tile, plumbing, home remodeling

Work Completed On 01/05/2021

02/11/2021

Brian Y.

B.W. Tile is great! They did an amazing job installing my marble flooring, and at a competitive price. Very responsive, easy to talk to - and take pride in their work. The job was very smooth and quick, and I would absolutely use them again.

Description of Work
Install marble floors

Category ceramic tile, marble & granite, home remodeling

Work Completed On 02/11/2021

02/10/2021

April J.

I hired B&W Tile to take the old florescent lighting out of my kitchen and put in cans as well as fabricating a marble backsplash for my bathroom in a very specific shape. Brian and every single person he sent to my house were amazing!! They removed the florescent lights, re-ran the wiring and had to re-texture my kitchen ceiling. They were extremely careful and did not get texture anywhere but on the ceiling which was amazing. They even went right to the edge of my cabinets and kept the cabinets clean! The texture matched the rest of my kitchen perfectly. They painted my kitchen ceiling and it matches exactly as well. I asked Brian to fabricate a backsplash for my bathroom vanity and I didn't know the name of the color I needed. I also wanted it in a very specific shape. Brian absolutely came through 100%. The backsplash looks like it came with my vanity. I could not be happier with B&W Tile and I will definitely hire them for any project I need in the future!!

Description of Work
I needed my kitchen lighting replaced and a marble backsplash added in my bathroom

Category countertops, home remodeling

Work Completed On 02/02/2021

01/20/2021

Allan K.

Bryan and his son arrived punctually, and expertly performed the requested work, having carefully measured the cooktop and making the necessary cuts. He kept dust and debris to a minimum with a vacuum, and left the area clean and tidy. He and his son were also COVID-conscious, wearing protective masks while working. Considering the travel time to and from my home for a relatively small job, the cost was fair. I would definitely consider Bryan for any future tile-related jobs.

Description of Work
Cut kitchen countertop tile to widen opening for a new cooktop

Work Completed On 01/09/2021

12/23/2020

Curt K.

B.W. Tile and Sons Inc. did an outstanding job tiling our porch. They first had to remove the old resign bonded stone before tiling the porch. Although there were a few challenges with this job, they took the time to meticulously lay it out and grout it. It looks beautiful! We are very happy with their work.

Description of Work
Removal of old resign bonded stone and laying and grouting ceramic tile on 125 sq ft porch with 2 steps.

Work Completed On 12/22/2020

11/17/2020

Ethan S.

Bryan was punctual each day he worked on the job. He was always upfront with the work required and let me know if anything changed based on the job, it was an old house after all. He was also willing to work within my budget. I have hired him to remodel two different sets of bathrooms and both times he did a spectacular job.

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Work Completed On 10/01/2020

11/11/2020

Brunetta Tate Tile T.

Bryan was the professional contractor that was well worth the wait to locate. I wasted time/energy/money on others who left me with a empty shell. Bryan spent time understanding what I wanted to accomplish and ensured all his crew understood the job. He coordinated the work schedules in a timely manner and his team was always punctual and cleaned up work areas every day. The team took the time to educate and offer suggestions where needed. There was a remote flush that required a complex install & Tanner (plumber) worked thru all the details. Marvin and team spent the time needed to do exceptional tile work. They worked within my schedule also. It was a great experience! I’d highly recommend Bryan and BW Tile and Sons. I wish I had found him before I wasted money on another contractor. Look no further, BW Tile is a great outfit. I will definitely use them again and would highly recommend Bryan/BW Tile & Sons to all.

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Category ceramic tile, remodeling, marble & granite, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 11/23/2020

10/26/2020

Penny M.

We are very pleased with Brian and his workers. They replaced the tile, shower glass and did regrouting in several areas of the bathrooms and kitchen. Brian was always on time for our appointments and was excellent about returning my calls and messages. They all were careful with our floors and cleaned up nicely after their work. We would not hesitate to call him back for additional work. He’s also a nice guy too!

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Category ceramic tile, glass repair, home remodeling

Work Completed On 10/25/2020

10/25/2020

Sandy Tile Augusta Way S.

Project went great! Bryan helped us buy the stone tiles at a better price than we would have gotten. He had great suggestions on how to lay the shower tile - angled on side and vertically on front and back. He added a niche and it looks great. Installer Marvin is a real pro. And although we had issues with our first tub - porcelain over steel, plumber Tanner returned to install cast iron tub. Bryan also helped us acquire quartzite got the sink which was fabricated perfectly to fit our existing vanity and new sink. Finally, Bryan put us in touch with shower door installer who did a great job installing our 79” doors over the tub. The bathroom looks beautiful!

Description of Work
Remodeling - Bathroom shower and sink

Work Completed On 11/12/2020

Review for B.W. Tile and Sons Inc. - 1643 Iowa St, Costa Mesa, CA - 39022435

10/22/2020

Mavi Lenon Tustin tile L.

Bryan and his team are great and easy to work with. I first called Bryan to correct initial contractors faulty work that was creating a leak. He was able to come up with a solution that didn’t require a full remodel. When my 2nd bathroom needed an update I knew that I wanted the job done right the first time so I am a repeat customer! The new shower is beautiful and was completed ahead of schedule. Thank you!

Description of Work
Remodeling - Bathroom

Work Completed On 10/21/2020

10/17/2020

Herb S.

The tile work was installed in a very professional and pleasing manner. Brian was very good to work with and his crew was great.

Description of Work
Shower floated and tiled, wainscot tile, powder room tile, floor tile all.

Work Completed On 10/09/2020

10/16/2020

S B.

Bryan and his team did excellent work. They were prompt and able to complete the job in a short timeframe. I will definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
Bathroom floor tile installation

Work Completed On 10/15/2020

10/11/2020

Lisa T.

I needed carpet taken out of two bedrooms and a loft and replaced with Luxury Vinyl Planks. I hired BW Tile and Sons due to the endless great reviews. I was not disappointed! Bryan was super friendly and communicative. I hired him but had to wait to do the install as it took forever for my floors to come in so it was hard for Bryan to schedule me until the floors arrived. He was in the middle of a huge project when they arrived but still managed to squeeze me in! Him and his guys were amazing! They worked fast and efficient, carefully moved all of my furniture, installed baseboards and cleaned up afterwards all in a day! His prices were fair and very competitive. I would definitely hire him again and probably will before long! You won't be disappointed!

Description of Work
Vinyl floor installation

Work Completed On 09/10/2020

Review for B.W. Tile and Sons Inc. - 1643 Iowa St, Costa Mesa, CA - 38939986

09/19/2020

Bud Hurst Tile H.

Terrific! Eleven 18”x18” ceramic tiles had become hollow/loose over the years. Bryan returned my call and the next morning he and his crew arrived to determine remedy. The crew carefully removed existing tiles, cleaned/sanded the slab and re-installed all items in about three hours. Cleaned area very professionally. Tiles and grout are perfect. Thank you Bryan and team!

Description of Work
Ceramic Tile repair.

Work Completed On 10/08/2020

09/02/2020

Linda F.

Great communications. He knew the deadline and finished on time. Work was very good. Nice guy too.

Description of Work
Backsplash

Work Completed On 08/28/2020

Review for B.W. Tile and Sons Inc. - 1643 Iowa St, Costa Mesa, CA - 38846079

08/30/2020

Ed I.

Bryan was excellent, punctual and fast getting the job done. I would hire him again without any hesitation.

Description of Work
Travertine installation