ALDEN'S CARPETS & DRAPERIES

Founded 1957 • With Angi since August 2005

1663 PLACENTIA AVE

Costa Mesa, CA 92627

Since our inception in 1957, we have been committed to complete customer satisfaction. This is why we offer the finest products and services at an affordable price. Our experienced professionals will meet your needs using the best materials and equipment to ensure you get the flooring and windows

12/17/2013

Antonio S.

It was very good. Highly recommended without reservation.

Description of Work
They installed laminate in two guest rooms and installed carpet in my bedroom and office. They also leveled the second floor for the laminate.

10/08/2013

Kathey H.

I did not use Alden's.

Description of Work
Gloria at Alden's talked with me about laminate flooring. They loaned me samples of flooring and carpet to consider. They were very helpful. Their estimate to put in the laminate flooring was signficantly higher than one I received from a smaller, highly ranked Angie's list company. I was getting a thicker laminate from the smaller company, so it seemed that their estimate was a much better deal for me.

Category flooring contractor

07/24/2013

Lisa O.

They really helped us to pick a great quality carpet at a reasonable price. They also installed it for us. They have a great crew of workers doing the installation.

Description of Work
installation and sale of new carpeting

04/21/2012

Laurence I.

John and the staff at Alden's Carpet and Drapes are absolutely the best. They're friendly, knowledgeable and work to your schedule. We installed new carpet in two large master bedrooms, a hallway, landing and stairs. The installation crew arrived at 7:30 AM, moved all the furniture, including an upright piano, had the old carpet and padding removed and new padding and carpet installed and the furniture back in place before 11:00 AM. These guys are the greatest.

Description of Work
Remove old carpet and padding and install new padding and carpet in two large master bedrooms, hallway, landing and stairs.

02/29/2012

Donald P.

The flooring and carpet guys were really good and they were right on time, but the tile guy was somewhat unreliable as he was a couple of days late getting out here. I don’t think I’ll be using the tile guy again in the future. As far as their responsiveness, in the beginning they were great but at the end they wouldn’t return our calls.

Description of Work
I had Alden's Carpets & Draperies put flooring, carpets and tiles in almost the entire house.

02/16/2012

Michael P.

It was fantastic. We worked with John, the owner, who was great in helping us select 2 different carpets for our home. We were able to get an incredible remnant piece for our family room, and John let us take home the sample board to get the right color for our staircase. We wound up buying a great new carpet, in a different color for the staircase. Our stairs were not correctly set up for carpet, and they had a carpenter come in and finish out the underlying stairs first. They are great -- no creaks or groans where we used to have some! Very solid and very quiet. Then Alden's correctly cut the carpet to size, had the ends finished (beaded?) like an area rug, and put the carpet on the stairs with padding. It is fantastic.

Description of Work
They installed new carpet in our family room and repaired our stairs and carpeted them correctly.

10/27/2011

ron A.

They did a great job.

Description of Work
Alden's Carpet & Draperies replaced lots of carpeting that was worn out.

09/14/2011

Suzanne I.

They were very prompt. There was some confusion as to where to pick up the carpets, and they were basically very willing to figure it out. They came out on time. We were extremely busy. We knew how much it would cost. We told them that we had other commitments and that we had to go. We paid them the money and just trusted them because we got them through Angie's List. They did everything that they said they would, and did not cut any corners. The job was done to our satisfaction. They quoted the right price too. They weren’t the cheapest; but they were not the most expensive either. They were great.

Description of Work
We used Alden's Carpets & Draperies to install our carpets.

09/08/2011

Charles H.

The sales person was very knowledgeable. They had a lot of experience in all their areas that we were interested in.

Description of Work
I hired Alden's Carpets & Draperies in July. They installed new carpets and flooring.

12/02/2010

Joe G.

The entire experience was absolutely wonderful. Ted was extremely helpful (& patient) with the carpet selection process. They had no problem with us borrowing multiple samples for days…coming back, getting new ones…etc. The installers came right on time on the day the install was scheduled…and worked hard throughout the day. They were extremely attentive to details. I think we probably would have been able to get the same quality/quantity for a little cheaper elsewhere, but we thought the service & expertise was worth the minimal premium.

Description of Work
We had Alden's replace / install new carpet on the second level of our home. We had roughly 750sq ft of premium carpet over 8lb 7/16" memory foam installed. In addition to the upstairs rooms & hallway, carpet was also installed on stairs / landing - there was a $250 charge for this.

11/17/2010

Christie C.

Alden's came back and checked to make sure everything was all good. I have never had any one do that for me. Overall, they are very professional and reliable. They are trustworthy and knowledgeable, nothing could go wrong.

Description of Work
Alden's carpeted my home for me.

08/05/2008

Lizabeth K.

Overall it went well. They representative knew what he was doing. We got a good deal and it was good quality carpet. The installers were fine and did a good.

Description of Work
They came and installed carpet in three rooms in my condominium.

07/02/2007

PHYLLIS B.

The first thing I really liked about them was that they were easy to work with. They didn't mind answering my questions and they do amazing work. They were professional from the very beginning and their prices were very competitive.

Description of Work
I had them put new drapes on five windows in my home. Some of the windows had valances added to the windows.

Category window treatments

05/05/2006

RICHARD L.

They came out to our house to install the shades. They had to come back a couple of times. The first time was for measurement, the second to confirm measurement, and the third time was to install the shades. They helped us with 19 windows, did a great job, and I'd recommend them to anyone!

Description of Work
Installed window shades.

Category window treatments

09/22/2005

WE HAD THE INTERIOR OF THE HOUSE PAINTED, THE BASEBOARDS AND WHAT NOT, BEFORE THEY HAD PUT IN THE CARPET. THEY DID NO DAMAGE AT ALL TO THIS WORK. WE LOOKED AT DIFFERENT PEOPLE, AND WE FELT COMFORTABLE WITH THEM. WE USED THEM 20 YEARS AGO, AND WE USED THEM NOW.

Description of Work
THEY TOOK OUT THE OLD CARPET AND PUT IN NEW CARPETING WITH PADDING.

08/21/2005

HEATHER V.

I AM SO HAPPY WITH THE WORK DONE, THEY HELPED ME SELECT THE PERFECT CARPET FOR THE AREA IN MIND AND IT'S HELD UP WONDERFULLY. THEY INSTALLED IT QUICKLY AND THE SERVICE WAS WONDERFUL.

Description of Work
MEASURE, ORDER AND INSTALL CARPET FOR HOME FOR UNUSUAL SPACE AREA. CUSTOM MADE ADDITIONAL RUGS AS WELL.

08/17/2005

THEY WERE PROMPT, COURTEOUS, AND PROFESSIONAL. AGAIN, THEY SHOWED UP WHEN THEY SAID THEY WOULD, AND THEY DID A GREAT JOB. THEY BROUGHT THE SAMPLES TO MY HOUSE, AND THEY DID ALL THE MEASURING FOR ME. WHEN I DIDN'T LIKE THE FIRST SAMPLES, THEY BROUGHT BACK MORE.

Description of Work
THEY LAID NEW CARPET IN THREE BEDROOMS

Monteros Hardwood Flooring

Monteros Hardwood flooring has been a family owned and operated business for over 15 years. We take pride in the quality of each of our projects. We do all hardwood floor work for residential homes along with commercial projects. Monteros Hardwood flooring does the job right. FINANCING AVAILABLE - Please ask for details

Offers by Monteros Hardwood Flooring on Angi
    Dominick's Carpet & Furniture Cleaning

As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule a estimate today!

BCBhardwoodflooring

About Us When you turn to BCB for your flooring needs, you’re gaining the personal approach of Camelia and Claudiu Bob. The newlyweds launched BCB to serve Southern California, but the company’s beginnings go back to Claudiu’s early years in Romania. “I started working with my father from the age of 14, back in Romania,” explains Claudiu Bob. “He was a contractor and he would take me with him to his job sites. He taught me how to install wood flooring and every step in the process: sanding, buffing and staining. I learned many things pertaining to construction, but I wanted to focus mainly on flooring, because that's what I liked to work with the most.” Experience After learning from his father for many years, Claudiu moved to America at the age of 19, and settled in Chicago, Illinois. There he broadened his abilities and increased his mastery in the craft of flooring design and installation. Claudiu lived with his uncle, who helped him hone his skills, showing him how to increase his speed while maintaining the highest quality. “After seeing that this was something I could do and handle on my own, I decided to open my own business,” Claudiu says. “I named it BCB Flooring, which stands for Bob, Claudiu & Bogdan.” In Chicago, Claudiu worked with individual clients, as well as contractors, which is still the company’s calling. After meeting and marrying Camelia, BCB Flooring was moved to Garden Grove, in a new partnership with Camelia’s brothers, Christian and Mark. Mission Because Claudiu has been in the industry for many years, from your first meeting you will see the excellent customer service and professionalism you can count on. When you have a look you’re aiming for, he can offer you a game plan to get you there. Or if you need design ideas, he can offer you suggestions based on his breadth of knowledge and experience. “Usually when I meet with customers they already know exactly what they want their floor to look like in their homes,” Claudiu says. “Sometimes I make suggestions and I give my clients an example of what I would recommend. If it is a matter of choosing a stain color, I offer multiple samples and recommend one that I believe will work best for an individual’s home, taking into account style, colors and hues, as well as practical concerns such as the purpose of the room.” Expertise At BCB Flooring, our services include everything from the design phase and ordering supplies to prepping, installing and finishing. We’re skilled at more than simple floor installation — we do repairs, custom staining, and even handle railings, treads and spindles on staircases. We know how to bring out the grain in your wood floors and secure the finest quality vinyl to your highest traffic areas, like kitchens and bathrooms. When you work with our family, we bring you the best value. We work within your budget, so you get results at the lowest costs. Our flooring generally ranges from $1-$6 per square foot and our skillful treatments include color-matching, hand scraping and custom staining unfinished wood. This family-owned business installs your floors personally, which means you can leave the house with peace of mind. We’re trustworthy professionals with rock-solid honesty and integrity. And we’re nice people! Basically, we’ve got you covered. We know quality and have an eye for design. If you need help making decisions — no problem! Or if you just want to improve the look of your floors, give us a call. Your satisfaction is our biggest concern … in fact, it’s our guarantee!

2022 Super Service Award

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

CARPETS,VINYL,LAMINATE FLOOR,CERAMIC TILE,HARDWOOD FLOORS.