Action Environmental & Construction

Founded 2012 • With Angi since April 2012

Action Environmental is a full service restoration, construction and contracting company. We are licensed, bonded and insured for asbestos, lead and mold abatement, general building contractor, painting and decorating....

West Coast Bio Solutions provides 24/7 Covid-19 Disinfecting/biohazard/trauma and crime scene cleanup that provides both residential and commercial hazardous cleaning. Exposure to biological and chemical contaminants can pose serious health consequences. Our team of licensed professionals are trained to safely clean and remove biohazard substances and dispose of them properly in accordance with OSHA and California health regulations.

We use employees, not sub-contractors, and give full estimates on phone for residential services.

Experts with water, mold and fire restoration services. Our team has over 10+ years of experience and is certified with IICRC which is the firm that sets the standards for remediation. Every team member must pass a background check and a drug test prior to employment. Our goal is to ensure our customers are completely satisfied and we leave their home cleaner than when we started the job.

08/01/2014

Hired Action to remediate asbestos from condo unit prior to full unit gutting and then to GC the entire unit build out/reno. Action seemed on top of the asbestos remediation and that process went smoothly, but I became uncomfortable with their handling of the GC renovation process. I felt their being unresponsive in critical path permitting issues that led to delays. I terminated the remainder of ...

Description of Work
Asbestos remediation, General Contracting

Category interior painters

Glad to hear you were satisfied with our asbestos pricing and quality of work. I apologize that the general contracting fell short of your expectations. The D in responsiveness is a bit harsh as I personally took care of every request you had every step of the way. If there was a disagreement or change to the original estimate and then hesitation on whether or not you wanted to proceed, Action can...

07/15/2013

Donald Mascia of Action Environmental and Construction examined the floor from above AND from the crawl space below. He said the floor was solid, did not suggest any work, and did not charge for the inspection. Wow! When I do need a contractor, this will be the company.

Description of Work
We have a built-in GE Monogram refrigerator that "sweats" LOTS of water. There is also mildew. The kitchen floor tile has some cracking in the grout and hairline cracks in the tile. We needed to know: 1) Is the mold dangerous to the structure? 2) Has the kitchen subfloor been compromised by the water? 3) Are the cracks because the subfloor is just old (90+ years) 4) If so, what should be done?

Category mold removal

Thank you [member name removed], we appreciate your kind words! We pride ourselves in never doing unnecessary work and providing top of the line work at a quality price.

04/24/2013

Very smooth. They were on time and met our expectation.

Description of Work
They did excellent jon on the exterior paint. Very happy with service.

Category interior painters,biohazard cleanup

11/30/2012

I received a phone call from James the technician, and he came out to see me the very same day. I was impressed with James' knowledge and professionalism, and his pricing was good. He came out again the very next day, and my work was completed on time. My home was not disrupted in any way. Very happy with my experience.

Description of Work
Asbestos was removed from my attic.

Category asbestos removal,mold removal,biohazard cleanup

11/29/2012

It went very well (see above). These guys are great.

Description of Work
These guys are true professionals. They came to my home and put plastic down to prevent spills, they were nice to my kids and my pets and they did quality work. I am impressed with their work, their customer service and also their price. They finished on schedule and my home looks great. Definitely will be recommending to friends and family. Good job Action!

Category interior painters

We specialize in bathroom/kitchen remodels, garage conversions, patios/decks. Interior/exterior painting, drywall, powerwashing. We have 24/7 emergency service for water/fire damage. Demolition, carpentry, electrical, plumbing, masonry. Residential and commercial structures. Tenant improvements.

There is not a lot we don't do. Full service restoration and construction company. Check us out. Senior and military family discounts.