Action Environmental & Construction

Founded 2012 • With Angi since April 2012

Action Environmental is a full service restoration, construction and contracting company. We are licensed, bonded and insured for asbestos, lead and mold abatement, general building contractor, painting and decorating....

West Coast Bio Solutions provides 24/7 Covid-19 Disinfecting/biohazard/trauma and crime scene cleanup that provides both residential and commercial hazardous cleaning. Exposure to biological and chemical contaminants can pose serious health consequences. Our team of licensed professionals are trained to safely clean and remove biohazard substances and dispose of them properly in accordance with OSHA and California health regulations.

Our company invites you to experience prompt service and superior attention to detail. With over 12 years of experience our customer satisfaction is our top priority! We will earn your trust for a lifetime. We believe in making all clients repeat clients. You can be assured you're in good with our company working on your home improvement project. If you are looking for a contractor that follows business practices such as promptly returning phone calls, arriving on time for appointments and following through on promises then call our reputable company today.

Built on over 80 years of electrical contracting expertise and lead by 4 generations of Bakers, Baker Electric Home Energy has become a trusted partner for thousands of homeowners throughout Southern California. Since 2007 we’ve designed, engineered and installed over 13,000 residential solar systems and we have you to thank. During that time, many of you provided ideas and made requests for innovative solutions to manage and use the solar energy you produce every day. We listened and as a result of those requests we’ve expanded our portfolio of products to now include Heating & Air and Smart Home solutions. You’ve trusted us with your renewable energy and now we can show you how to manage and use that power to create an affordable, comfortable and convenient lifestyle. And to ensure you get only the best, we’re proudly offering products from companies like LG, Panasonic, SolarEdge, Curb, Tesla, Lutron, Nest, Google, Control4, Carrier, Lennox, and ActiveTek Environmental. Our sincere appreciation for your business. Your trust in our company, its people, products and services is more important than you know. Welcome to Baker Electric Home Energy!

08/01/2014

Hired Action to remediate asbestos from condo unit prior to full unit gutting and then to GC the entire unit build out/reno. Action seemed on top of the asbestos remediation and that process went smoothly, but I became uncomfortable with their handling of the GC renovation process. I felt their being unresponsive in critical path permitting issues that led to delays. I terminated the remainder of ...

Description of Work
Asbestos remediation, General Contracting

Category interior painters

Glad to hear you were satisfied with our asbestos pricing and quality of work. I apologize that the general contracting fell short of your expectations. The D in responsiveness is a bit harsh as I personally took care of every request you had every step of the way. If there was a disagreement or change to the original estimate and then hesitation on whether or not you wanted to proceed, Action can...

07/15/2013

Donald Mascia of Action Environmental and Construction examined the floor from above AND from the crawl space below. He said the floor was solid, did not suggest any work, and did not charge for the inspection. Wow! When I do need a contractor, this will be the company.

Description of Work
We have a built-in GE Monogram refrigerator that "sweats" LOTS of water. There is also mildew. The kitchen floor tile has some cracking in the grout and hairline cracks in the tile. We needed to know: 1) Is the mold dangerous to the structure? 2) Has the kitchen subfloor been compromised by the water? 3) Are the cracks because the subfloor is just old (90+ years) 4) If so, what should be done?

Category mold removal

Thank you [member name removed], we appreciate your kind words! We pride ourselves in never doing unnecessary work and providing top of the line work at a quality price.

04/24/2013

Very smooth. They were on time and met our expectation.

Description of Work
They did excellent jon on the exterior paint. Very happy with service.

Category interior painters,biohazard cleanup

11/30/2012

I received a phone call from James the technician, and he came out to see me the very same day. I was impressed with James' knowledge and professionalism, and his pricing was good. He came out again the very next day, and my work was completed on time. My home was not disrupted in any way. Very happy with my experience.

Description of Work
Asbestos was removed from my attic.

Category asbestos removal,mold removal,biohazard cleanup

11/29/2012

It went very well (see above). These guys are great.

Description of Work
These guys are true professionals. They came to my home and put plastic down to prevent spills, they were nice to my kids and my pets and they did quality work. I am impressed with their work, their customer service and also their price. They finished on schedule and my home looks great. Definitely will be recommending to friends and family. Good job Action!

Category interior painters

We specialize in bathroom/kitchen remodels, garage conversions, patios/decks. Interior/exterior painting, drywall, powerwashing. We have 24/7 emergency service for water/fire damage. Demolition, carpentry, electrical, plumbing, masonry. Residential and commercial structures. Tenant improvements.

There is not a lot we don't do. Full service restoration and construction company. Check us out. Senior and military family discounts.