A Doors Window & Screen

Founded 1956 • With Angi since June 2010

We have been in business since 1956, quality you can count on!...

Harbor Construction

Harbor Construction is a family run business, specializing in Energy Efficient Windows & Doors and Roofing. Harbor Construction is proudly accredited by the Better Business Bureau. Call today for a FREE, no obligation estimate. While quality and service is our focus, good business practices keep us fiercely competitive. See for yourself. Also check us out on Yelp. We look forward to hearing from you.

Metropolitan High Performance Windows

Family Owned and Operated Business Specializing in Custom Window Replacement and Installation. For over 20 years, Metropolitan High Performance Windows has been the replacement window and window installation service company for homeowners in Anaheim, Los Angeles, Riverside, San Bernardino, San Diego, and Orange Counties. We offer free estimates with no pricing games, no pressure and the fastest turnaround in the industry. Variety of Window Styles Including Single Hung & Double Hung Windows, Casement Windows, Awning Windows, Picture Windows, Sliding Windows, Geometric Windows, Bay & Bow Windows, Garden Windows. Variety of Patio Door Styles Including Sliding Glass Doors, French Doors, Bi-Fold Doors, Multi-Slide Doors, In-Glass Pet Doors. Financing Available! You may be eligible for a 100% financed, no home equity, no lien, no closing cost, no origination fee, no pre-payment penalty loan. Fico scores as low as 580. Learn about the REEL Program and Other Financing Options by visiting www.mhiwindows.com/window-financing/.

Offers by Metropolitan High Performance Windows on Angi
Smart Window Company

We help homeowners save a lot of money with our beautiful energy-efficient windows and doors, which are rated the best in security and noise-prevention, and we guarantee the lowest price! All installations are performed by experienced craftsmen for a professional finished look and all quotes are done virtually so we don’t have to visit your house to send you a detailed quote. Call now to schedule a Virtual Window Consultation and take advantage of our $500 OFF (UP TO 5%) promotion and we’ll take care of the rest! “Making neighbors jealous since 1992”

Offers by Smart Window Company  on Angi

04/29/2015

Their workmanship was commendable, but their price and integrity were dismal. They charged much higher than the originally discussed rate and were very elusive about the pricing after the work was completed.

Description of Work
They installed some sliding glass doors in my home.

Category doors

08/18/2013

Ralph (the owner) showed up on time and was able to provide me a quote for the entire job within a 24 hour time period. This was a big job so I was impressed. He was able to give me an exact delivery date on all materials and we were off and running right on time. I have used Adoors so many times that I know I did not need to worry. I LOVE oue new custom shower enclosure's and everything looks gre...

Description of Work
I have used Adoors for many years for many jobs. They just installed custom shower enclosure's, mirror's, glass railing and made me a custom tabletop. Adoors is a family business that has been around since the 50's and I can really appreciate that. I would highly recommend Adoors Window & Screen Inc. for all your glass needs.

Category doors

Heavy shower enclosures, windows mirrors, sale service & insulation, shower doors