Adam's Lawn Care and Design

Founded 2006 • With Angi since March 2012

Go to www.ecoronado.com to view an interview with Adam called "THE MODEL GARDENER'... Adam's Lawn Care and Design started in 2006. He started this company in very tough times and has made a soaring success out of a small business that started at the down turn of the economy.This company is owned and operated by Adam Smith and has several part time employees. Adam is always there at all the jobs sites and manages all workers and reviews all work done. Billing is monthly and/or bimonthly depending upon residences and commercial buildings. Payment is usually by check mailed to PO BOX, Coronado Calif....

We are a family owned/operated business, with over 20 years of industry experience, and a 4x- Super Service Award winner. We offer only the best in quality workmanship and professional courtesy. We specialize in all phases of commercial and residential landscaping. We are committed quality work and outstanding results. JM Lawns Landscaping Services is strongly involved in local community activities, having donated work to several churches throughout the years we've been in business. We are accredited on the Better Business Bureau and have won the Angie's List Super Service Award in 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017 so far! We look forward to working with you, so give us a call for all your lawn needs!

In House Construction Crews. No Outsourcing. We own our own equipment. Free Estimates. 30% off entire project. We're a locally owned company, knowledgeable and experienced, in our second decade of servicing Southern California homeowners.

At Noe Parras Landscaping our belief is that our customers needs are the utmost importance. Our team with 20+ years experience is committed to meeting those needs. We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service. No job is to big or to small, please contact us for a free estimate!

03/19/2013

I use them all the time. He is very personable. I think that his prices are very fair considering what I've heard around town about other places. He is always there when he says he is going to be there. I think he is very reasonable and I think he would be a good fit for you.

Description of Work
Adam's Landscaping & Lawn Care had come out and mowed the lawn and trimmed the edges on my very small yard. He also cleaned off the concrete and everything.

Category lawn service

03/28/2012

I have been using his services for about a year. He always comes when he is supposed to, is punctual, personable, reasonable, and he will help you out. If there is one time things you need that he doesn't normally do, he is glad to help. He is trustworthy.

Description of Work
I used his services every other week for lawn care.

Category lawn service

Landscape design. Lawn maintenance. Out door lighting installation. Water features. Irrigation installation

PayPal, Check, Visa, MasterCard