We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

OneStop Plumbers

Founded 2010 • With Angi since May 2011

125 Business Center Drive Suite H

Corona, CA 92880

OneStop Plumbers is a family-owned and operated plumbing company you can trust. We strive to provide a Higher Standard of Plumbing service than our competition. With OneStop Plumbers you get Honest Service - company built on integrity * Best Value - low price plus quality * High Standards - satisfaction guarantee * Free Estimates - upfront fixed prices * Convenience - 24/7 scheduling, payment plans. Call us for water heater service, water leak detection, slab leaks, pipe leak repair, to common residential plumbing services such as drains, faucets, toilets and shower valves. We are located in Corona and currently serve the Corona, Riverside, Yorba Linda, Chino Hills, Chino, Eastvale, Norco and surrounding areas....

06/09/2020

Susan W.

It went fantastic! Joe was punctual, informative, careful and did a fantastic job! Had to crawl under my house and work on his back! Not a complaint! And very neat! Cost below is for 1st service!

Description of Work
Hired twice! Once back yard pipe, once front yard hose bib

04/21/2020

Dennis P.

I would like to thank the crew from OneStop Plumbing for a job well done. Nobody really wants to replace Water Heaters but they don't last forever and I was lucky enough to have these guys come over and fix this problem when the leaking could have been disastrous. I highly recommend OneStop Plumbing for their professionalism, promptness, and attention to detail. Thank You

Description of Work
Water Heater Replacement

Category plumbing, water heater repair

01/29/2020

JoRita R.

All work done promptly. Service personnel and office staff friendly and efficient. Will continue to call on for future plumbing needs.

Description of Work
Drain cleared and new water heater.

Category plumbing, water heater repair, drain cleaning

01/07/2020

Fred M.

The job was done quickly and effeciently. This is the third time I have used One Stop . They are always on time and do great work

Description of Work
Replaced water heater

Category plumbing, water heater repair

11/25/2019

Margie K.

Good, in a quick timely manner

Description of Work
New faucet

Category plumbing, home remodeling

09/17/2019

Ralph S.

This was the fourth plumber we had out to look at our problem and the only one who was able to repair it (quickly and reasonably priced). They've got our business for life!

Description of Work
Bathtub spout leak repair

08/11/2019

Leah S.

My experience with OneStop Plumbers was great from the beginning to the end. The woman who answered the phone was professional and friendly. Joe the plumber called when he was on his way. He wore booties before coming into my home and was very clean. After explaining the problem I was given options and pricing. I had another plumber out earlier that day who identified the same problem and gave me a quote. The quote from OneStop was very reasonable and lower than the previous quote I received. I decided to go with OneStop and I am very satisfied with the work that was done. I have since recommended OneStop Plumbers to others.

Description of Work
I had my shower valve replaced in my guest bathroom.

Category plumbing

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for using our shower valve replacement service. We are happy to hear you had a great experience with our plumber and company. We appreciate the kind review!! Best to you. Teara OneStop Plumbers - Plumbing and Leak Detection

11/20/2017

Deb M.

Very well. E.J. was an absolute professional - and a very pleasant guy to boot. Excellent job, reasonable price. I couldn’t be happier.

Description of Work
I needed a new kitchen faucet installed. I had already had a couple of no-shows with a different local plumber. So I was getting desperate without a functioning kitchen sink. One Stop stepped up to fill the gap.

Category plumbing

Hello, I apologize for the late response to your kind feedback. I just saw it and want to say, "thank you very much!" We appreciate your business and thank you for taking the time to share the experience you had with our company, and specifically, "EJ". Best to you and take care! Teara OneStop Plumbers - Plumbing and Leak Detection

03/01/2017

Michael E.

The arrived when they said they would, fixed the problem quickly, and charged a very fair price. I will be using them whenever a plumbing problem arises, and telling all my neighbors about how reasonably priced and professional they are. Two thumbs up!

Description of Work
Clogged Kitchen Drain

12/04/2016

carolyn s W.

Ed has solved so many problems for us that other plumbers had messed up and kept working until he was able to resolve the problem.

Description of Work
Commodes, install shower heads, fix leaks, several other problems

Category plumbing

Hi [Member name], Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with our company, and specifically our plumber. Ed was encouraged by your kind words. We are very grateful for your business and look forward to providing you with future service if needed. Take care. Best to you. --Teara OneStop Plumbers

09/11/2016

Sara H.

02/27/2013

Timothy T.

He was very friendly but seemed like didn't want to take time to fix the problems.

Description of Work
He was going to fix a leak. He fixed the clog in the sink which was $99.00. He was going to fix a few other leaks. He started trying to fix them but never went to the store get the parts. He seemed that it was too time consuming to fix them.

Category plumbing

GARYS PLUMBING( REPIPE SPECIALIST)

Hi Angie's list members, my name is Gary. I'm friendly, easy to talk to and willing to help solve all your plumbing problems. I answer the phone 95% of the time and I'm reachable from 7:00 am through 9:30 pm, 7 days a week. I will personally see to it that you get the quality services you deserve and expect. If you are not totally satisfied with our work you don't owe me a dime till I put it right or your money back, guaranteed. Please note free estimates available where time permits between 8-am to 5pm ...mon thru fri - services available beyond these times may incur fees ( diagnostic and trouble shooting fees may apply to some jobs you will always be notified in advance prior to commencement of service and charges this can happen at the job site or during initial appointment booking .In order to serve you better & keep appt times when ever I cannot personally be there I have well trained techs to do the jobs I cannot personally be there to do for you , we also network with other contractors to cater to specialized plumbing/drainage services that are incidental to plumbing but may require special equipment and manpower .Please be aware while we try to answer all questions prior to a service visit this business description edit is neither a contract or the full service terms and conditions .All prices given over the phone are deemed price guides or guesstimates only .If you recieve a free estimate at job sites which generally means a visual look over ( and does not involve use of tools or special equipment or crawling into attic spaces or under buildings) the the estimate is FREE.

Offers by GARYS PLUMBING( REPIPE SPECIALIST) on Angi
    California Home Builders & remodeling inc.

California Home Builder is a family owned business: Licensed, Insured and Compensated, and Bonded. Years in business, we specialize in kitchen remodeling, bathroom remodeling, whole house renovation, flooring, painting, roofing Ext..

Colin Brothers Construction

Colin Brothers Construction is a family-owned-operated business, we make our customers vision come to live! No matter how small or how big. From whole house remodels to changing a light bulb. Any size project we treat the same way. Electrical, plumbing, paint, drywall, tile, flooring, concrete, you name it! We do ot!

951907
    California
    California State License Board
    06/30/2022
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover Available, American Express

OneStop Plumbers is a full service plumbing company that specializes in water heater installation and repair, water leak detection, slab leaks, leaks in ceiling, drain cleaning, Copper and PEX water line reroutes, faucet leak and shower valve repair, sewer camera inspection and sewer line repair, hydrojetting, to common everyday kitchen, bathroom and water line plumbing service, repair and improvement services.

irrigation leaks Swimming pool leaks underground gas leak detection