Jetstream Power Wash

Founded 2011 • With Angi since June 2015

Jetstream Power Wash is a full service exterior cleaning pressure washing company operating out of Corona, CA. We are the leading provider of exterior cleaning services for all residential, commercial and industrial properties throughout the Inland Empire, Orange County and the surrounding areas. We are a step above the rest in the mobile hot-water pressure washing industry with state of the art equipment that provides professional results every time. We can provide one time, bi-weekly and monthly services to keep your property looking it's best. Jetstream is a locally owned and operated, fully licensed & insured family business....

A Service Provider's profile image

+108 more images

pressure washing (37)deck cleaning (3)gutter cleaning (2)roof cleaning (1)window cleaning (1)

09/14/2022

Elaine O.

I requested a quote for a full house washing. It included the roof, interior and exterior windows, and gutters. They came on time and were very efficient. They answered all my questions and even recommend that I get it done yearly so it wont be too pricey. I would recommend and use them again.

Description of Work
House Washing

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning, pressure washing, roof cleaning

Work Completed On 09/03/2022

06/11/2020

Vincent Z.

I had the house power washed on 6/2/2020 it did not get it clean. John called me and set up another appointment to redo the house. On 6/11/2020 he sent Lawrence out to do the work, he did a great job Very pleased with his work. I would recommend this company and Larry for any future work.

Description of Work
pressure wash my house.

Category deck cleaning, pressure washing

Work Completed On 06/11/2020

03/19/2018

Patricia B.

Jetstream did a great job with my powerwash project. They came out the same day I placed the call and did a thorough, detailed and professional job. They power washed the blockwall fencing, driveway, walkways and pool deck. Will definitely use them for future projects.

Description of Work
Power washed the hardscape areas of my property

Work Completed On 09/08/2017

07/29/2017

Gerry W.

Great we have the best looking tile roof in the neighborhood!

Description of Work
Get the green off our roof

Work Completed On 07/29/2017

06/20/2017

KENNY C.

These guys are the real deal. I've got a notice from HOA stating the stucco needs to cleaned or painted. I definitely don't want to spend $$$$ to get it painted. I called up Jetstream power wash. Apparently, dealing with HOA is the norm for them. They answered all my questions before any work was done. The work was thoroughly done and it looks great. I definitely would use them again. Few before and After pictures uploaded.

Description of Work
Stucco Cleaning

Work Completed On 06/03/2017

Review for Jetstream Power Wash - 250 E Harrison St, Corona, CA - 35286623

Judy F.

John and John did a great job on our backyard patio. We had concrete and brick with 30 years of buildup. Even though we had tried in past years to clean this ourselves, we could never get it quite clean with the steam cleaning and power washing they did.. They did a great job and even cleaned our windows. They communicated with us from the time the appointment was made through the completion of the job.

Description of Work
Backyard patio consisting of concrete (salt finish) and brick. They also cleaned brick trim we had around the walkway and driveway.

Work Completed On 05/24/2017

Review for Jetstream Power Wash - 250 E Harrison St, Corona, CA - 35167397

Michelle S.

They were professional and did a Great job!!!

Description of Work
The house and patio needed extensive cleaning

Work Completed On 02/28/2017

Marco F.

Great very professional and competitive best of all family own smal business

Description of Work
Patio and pool deck

Work Completed On 04/26/2017

05/22/2017

Cynthia R.

Very thorough performance. Job completed as requested. Even helped out trying to keep a bird next with eggs in tact.

Description of Work
Power washed roof, patio, brick planters

Category deck cleaning

Work Completed On 03/30/2017

05/22/2017

carla B.

Great job...highly recommend Jetstream Powerwash.

Description of Work
Never thought my patio could look new again, but John performed his magic and it looks fabulous!

Work Completed On 05/22/2017

04/19/2017

Adriana R.

Excellent. The patio looks like new. John and John were ready to help and explain, did work with least upheaval in the patio, did some extras. It was good work.

Description of Work
I had badly stained patio concrete and brick power washed, and brick sealed.

Work Completed On 03/23/2017

04/14/2017

Elizabeth O.

This family owned company did the best job we could have imagined. They revived all of our hardscape (34 yrs old) by removing dirt, algae and other discoloration to bring it back to a pristine condition that looks wonderful. They worked hard, were very pleasant, asked us to frequently come outside and check their work, moved a lot of outdoor furniture, heavy pots, umbrella stands, etc. and were completely thorough and professional. We will recommend them to everyone. They came with heavy duty power washing equipment - so much more than a typical high powered sprayer and everything was thoroughly cleaned. Wow and many thanks to John, John Sr. and Christopher.

Description of Work
We had the entire backyard hardscape, side yard hardscape and front drive and turnaround area power washed.

Work Completed On 04/14/2017

02/14/2017

Jaynee D.

John was very responsive to my call and answering my questions. I also appreciated that he would give me a price guesstimate over the phone. I realized this could change upon inspection of the property, but it's nice to have an idea of what a project will cost. He called the morning of service to confirm, and called when he pulled into the park. He was punctual. Very energetic and enthusiastic. Inspected the property. Gave me the quoted price which was to power wash 1,500 square foot manufactured home, patio, and driveway. Was constantly checking to make sure they were doing a good job. When finished, he wiped down the outside windows and made sure everything was cleaned up. Two people working and it took four hours. They did an excellent job!

Description of Work
Needed home powerwashed before putting on market.

Work Completed On 02/13/2017

01/17/2017

Essam K.

Better than expected. These guys know what they are doing. They did not make me any false promises to get the job.

Description of Work
These guys are the real deal. They came to my new business and cleaned the floors in my 33,000 Square Foot warehouse with some heavy duty machines and WOW, the result was night and day. They charged me a very fair price and delivered more than they promised. Thank you John and John.

Work Completed On 01/11/2017

11/29/2016

Danika L.

It went great as always. I was extremely happy along with my sellers. My listing came out beautifully and sold within days! Jetstream Power Wash is my go to company.

Description of Work
I had a listing property power washed on the exterior along with the driveway and sidewalks.

Work Completed On 11/29/2016

Review for Jetstream Power Wash - 250 E Harrison St, Corona, CA - 34064079

11/15/2016

Michael C.

Outstanding personnel and excellent communication. Would recommend Jetstream Power Washing to anyone looking to have pavers, brickwork and cement look like new. Fantastic job!!

Description of Work
Over 4,000 square feet of pavers, brickwork and cement were cleaned and sealed to look like new. Fantastic job!!

Work Completed On 11/01/2016

10/18/2016

Rae R.

Did a great job. Punctual, conscientious and very nice and helpful.

Description of Work
Power wash wood siding, dirt and peeling paint - whole house

Work Completed On 04/05/2016

We would like to thank you for your positive review and we look forward to helping you again in the future! Give us a call anytime!

10/05/2016

Suzanne M.

Other than the delay in arriving, they did an excellent job and I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
The completely cleaned, washed my mobile home coach (siding), windows, rain gutters. They did a great job!

Work Completed On 10/04/2016

Thank you for your review. Again, I would like to apologize for the delay with in our arrival as the customer from our first project that day requested extra work. Nonetheless, we are happy to hear that you are satisfied with our services and please give us a call in the future for a discounted rate!

09/07/2016

terry R.

John and John are both extremely hard and conscientious workers! Very attentive to detail! cleaned up very well in all areas effected. I will definitely utilize their services in the future. I am also going to have them come back on a regular schedule maybe 3-4 times a year to keep everything looking good! I highly recommend this company for your power washing needs,,,

Description of Work
STRIPPED AND POWER WASHED APP 1400sq ft. of brick. and cleaned concrete areas around the brick also.

Work Completed On 09/06/2016

We greatly appreciate your feedback on this project! We are glad we could help remove the failing sealer from your brickwork!

09/02/2016

Larry B.

My home and garage was extremely dirty from many years of dirt and grime and a recent roofing project. Jetstream did an excellent job cleaning the vinyl siding, screens, windows, patio, walks, and driveway. They were professional and very attentive to my concerns. My home and garage today look almost new. I highly recommend Jetstream for your cleaning projects.

Description of Work
Jetstream scrubbed and power washed the vinyl siding on my home and garage, cleaned the screens and windows, and power washed the patio, walks, and driveway.

Work Completed On 08/24/2016

09/02/2016

Work Completed On 08/24/2016

08/18/2016

George G.

Perfect! I thought I would have to repaint and then looking at the wash I think we can wait another 5 years!

Description of Work
Power washed the outside of the house, patio tiles etc.

Work Completed On 08/12/2016

Thank you very much for the feedback on this project and we hope your house looks great! Additionally, We are happy to hear our cleaning services have saved you some money in the long run!

08/17/2016

Christin R.

I chose to hire John and his company Jetstream Power Wash because of their flexibility and professionalism. We received 4 different quotes from other companies before making our hiring decision. Jetstream was not the lowest quote we received but it was mandatory that these walkways get cleaned right the first time! We needed quality work that guaranteed results! From past experience we learned that a lower price does not always save you money in the long run... After viewing all their photos on Facebook and reading great reviews, I decided to go with Jetstream. Once I finally met John & John in person I couldn't have been happier with my decision! They showed up on time to each property and knew the exact process to clean the sidewalks and we didn't run into any problems or concerns along the way. Each storefront walkway had over 1,000 pieces of gum each! After the cleaning there is not a single piece of gum in sight on any of our properties! Not to mention these sidewalks have never been this clean the entire time I have been working as a property manager in Anaheim. They also cleaned up all the storefront windows to make sure no water dried on the glass! Not only are my business partners and I very happy and satisfied with Jetstream Power Wash.. but we have already received countless compliments from our shopping plaza tenants and customers. We will be referring Jetstream to other businesses in the area and we are already working with them to get 2 more of our storefront properties cleaned! Thanks again John & John! Couldn't be happier!

Description of Work
I am a property manager in Anaheim and I desperately needed 3 different storefront walkways power washed and steam cleaned. Our walkways were completely black due to a very thick layer of dirt build-up that accumiliated over the 10 years of foot traffic! Not to mention a combined total of about 3,000 pieces of gum scattered throughout the properties! I knew Jetstream would deliver great results!