Integrated Paver Systems

Founded 2002 • With Angi since May 2012

Our mission at Integrated Paver Systems is to help design your dream project then transform that dream into a financial realm that makes sense, making your dream a reality. With over 30 years of experience in the home improvement arena, from laborers to business owners, we apply our knowledge to create an aesthetically pleasing, functional project. From conception to completion, our experience and professional demeanor shines through....

All American Concrete

Offering concrete driveways, patios and walkways, flagstone work, brick and masonry work and pavers stone work. and many more

Ram Environmental & Construction

24 years in contracting business A licensed contractor! Structural concrete Custom concrete Grading Demolition Break and remove Trenching Pool digging Driveways Patios Excavation Backfill Trenching for electrical and plumbing needs Dig and set vaults Over Ex

Approved Contractor Inc.

Call now for our Angie's List only offers. Everyone wants to improve the look of their home and its energy efficiency. While many California residents share these goals, they don't know where to begin to make these goals a reality. Are you looking for a window installation and exterior coating contractor company that is fair, honest and hard-working? What about technicians who are always on time, stand by their word, and have won the Super Service Award in all of these categories, Approved Contractor measures up. Whether you have a specific window in mind (we carry all lines of windows) or simply wish to cut down your energy bills, our window installment services are exceptional. Our texture coating services are sure to leave you loving the look of your house again, will keep the inside of your home cooler, and are able to withstand all kinds of elements. License #952272

Offers by Approved Contractor Inc. on Angi

08/16/2017

My project could not have gone any better. The crew was fantastic. They were on time every day, extremely friendly, and at the end of it all, cleaned up like they were never even there! I can't wait to have Integrated Paver Systems build me a BBQ and fireplace in my backyard!

Description of Work
I replaced my ugly concrete driveway with interlocking pavers. I created lighted steps with pilasters coming off the sidewalk to the front of my house. I also made a front courtyard area where I added stack stone veneer to the front of my house. We removed all the existing grass and replaced it with artificial turf. We also prepped for my backyard by installing a brand new drain system that ran out to the street.

Category concrete driveways,landscaping,masonry,drain pipe,hardscaping,outdoor lighting,patios,outdoor kitchens

05/25/2017

-They were the best. The turned my plan into reality. - No stress - they did it in 1/2 the time they thought it would take!

Description of Work
A backyard paver job - 2 circles and tree wall and a step.

Category hardscaping

07/09/2016

We went from all dirt and a very small concrete patio to an absolutely beautiful backyard. The pavers were installed in just a few days and their employees were all professional and conscientious, cleaning up each day before leaving. My husband and I are extremely happy with the final product and have recommended Integrated Paver Systems to several new neighbors moving into the community. Thanks M...

Description of Work
Installed 1500 square feet of pavers in backyard.

Category hardscaping

08/13/2015

Mark and his team did an outstanding job from start to finish. We had three bids and we were confident in Integrated Paver Systems. After they submitted some sample stones and making our stone/color selection, Mark and I met near my work to go over final paper work and scheduled the install date. They tore out the original concrete driveway and walkway to front door, including a root system that h...

Description of Work
Replaced old concrete driveway and front door walkway with paving stones. Added new walkway to side gate.

Category concrete driveways,pavers, gravel,hardscaping

08/13/2015

Integrated Paver Systems re-routed a drainage pipe onto street level. Drilled a curb core and came back the following week to add finishing touches.

Description of Work
Integrated Paver Systems re-routed a drainage pipe onto street level

Category drain pipe,hardscaping

03/09/2015

I signed up for it, they called me, instead of sending a landscaper out, they sent a salesman. The salesman looked at my yard, and he said, "Oh, this is very complicated and I am not really a landscaper so I am going to have difficulty drawing up your plans but maybe I should get somebody in the office to help you." So he calls the office and they tell him that he has to do it himself. So he says, "Well, I will do the best I can and I will give it to you". I never got it. So I sent an email and the guy that owns the company, sent me back an email saying that he will have it sent to me right away. I was disappointment in the Big Deal but I got back the $49. I wasted a lot of time but finally got a professional landscaper. If it hadn't been for this experience, I probably would have it done by now.

Description of Work
It was a Big Deal for a landscaping plan.

02/04/2015

I thought I was going to get a decent plan of how things were going to be laid out and it was a little bit rinky-dink. I paid for an stimate that all the other contractors did for free. I decided to go with concrete instead of pavers.

Description of Work
It was a big deal purchase for an outdoor living evaluation plan.

Category land surveyor","hardscaper","outdoor lighting expert

08/13/2014

The estimate went well. I am planning on using the services on a later date. They are professional, informative and they are aware of product.

Description of Work
They gave us an estimate.

08/05/2014

I was a bit nervous about the building of our new BBQ island since the work was going to be done while our family was away on vacation. As it turns out, I'm glad I wasn't here to watch over them and interfere with what they did. There are custom details in variations of the blocks and stone used that I love now but I'm sure I would have objected to if I had seen it before it was all done. I have no regrets, and plan to hire these guys next year to replace the planters in the front yard.

Description of Work
BBQ island.

Category paver installer","mudjacking contractor","hardscaper","Outdoor Kitchen Builder

08/05/2014

Mark and his crew did a fantastic job. The diligence they undertook in prepping the ground and surface area before the first paver was brought into the yard was simply daunting. I've never had work done by a contractor at my home that I was happy with both during the project and afterwards when they were done, so this is a first.

Description of Work
Installed pavers to cover about two thirds of my back yard

Category hardscaper

Residential and commercial construction installing pavers, outdoor design, natural stone, interlocking pavers, decorative concrete, walls, artificial turf, low voltage lighting, patio covers, fire pits & water features.

Asphalt.