Integrated Paver Systems

Founded 2002 • With Angi since May 2012

13150 Lone Stallion Ln

Corona, CA 92883

Our mission at Integrated Paver Systems is to help design your dream project then transform that dream into a financial realm that makes sense, making your dream a reality. With over 30 years of experience in the home improvement arena, from laborers to business owners, we apply our knowledge to

08/16/2017

Kevin R.

My project could not have gone any better. The crew was fantastic. They were on time every day, extremely friendly, and at the end of it all, cleaned up like they were never even there! I can't wait to have Integrated Paver Systems build me a BBQ and fireplace in my backyard!

Description of Work
I replaced my ugly concrete driveway with interlocking pavers. I created lighted steps with pilasters coming off the sidewalk to the front of my house. I also made a front courtyard area where I added stack stone veneer to the front of my house. We removed all the existing grass and replaced it with artificial turf. We also prepped for my backyard by installing a brand new drain system that ran out to the street.

Category concrete driveways, landscaping, masonry, drain pipe, hardscaping, outdoor lighting, patios, outdoor kitchens

05/25/2017

Allan F.

-They were the best. The turned my plan into reality. - No stress - they did it in 1/2 the time they thought it would take!

Description of Work
A backyard paver job - 2 circles and tree wall and a step.

07/09/2016

Jerri T.

We went from all dirt and a very small concrete patio to an absolutely beautiful backyard. The pavers were installed in just a few days and their employees were all professional and conscientious, cleaning up each day before leaving. My husband and I are extremely happy with the final product and have recommended Integrated Paver Systems to several new neighbors moving into the community. Thanks Mark and Crew......

Description of Work
Installed 1500 square feet of pavers in backyard.

03/10/2016

Boris J.

12/15/2015

Michael J.

Steve H.

Integrated Paver Systems re-routed a drainage pipe onto street level. Drilled a curb core and came back the following week to add finishing touches.

Description of Work
Integrated Paver Systems re-routed a drainage pipe onto street level

Category drain pipe, hardscaping

Steve H.

Mark and his team did an outstanding job from start to finish. We had three bids and we were confident in Integrated Paver Systems. After they submitted some sample stones and making our stone/color selection, Mark and I met near my work to go over final paper work and scheduled the install date. They tore out the original concrete driveway and walkway to front door, including a root system that had gotten under the concrete. Paving stones were then installed in a recommended "I" pattern for the driveway front door walkway and a new walkway to the side gate. They estimated two days for the job, but finished in one. However, it was not a rush job. They cleaned up very well and you wouldn't have known they were there by 7pm that night. We now have an excellent driveway and already received several compliments from neighbors. I plan to use Integrated Paver Systems again for a small walkway at the side of the house next summer. And that's the thing, no job is too big or small for them. They didn't try to charge a fee for the small size of the project, like another company did in their quote. Good work, fellas!

Description of Work
Replaced old concrete driveway and front door walkway with paving stones. Added new walkway to side gate.

Category concrete driveways, pavers, gravel, hardscaping

mark L.

Description of Work
A pleasure to work with, Mark and his crew were professional throughout the entire process. On time, neat and high quality work! I highly recommend this company and plan to use them in the future.

06/19/2015

Michael S.

Description of Work
They said Angies list did not have permission to run that promotion and for me to seek my refund thru Angies List. Then they wanted to know if I still wanted a quote. I refused.

05/14/2015

scott Z.

Friendly and professional

Description of Work
visited and provided an estimate and drawing of area

03/09/2015

Ross M.

I signed up for it, they called me, instead of sending a landscaper out, they sent a salesman. The salesman looked at my yard, and he said, "Oh, this is very complicated and I am not really a landscaper so I am going to have difficulty drawing up your plans but maybe I should get somebody in the office to help you." So he calls the office and they tell him that he has to do it himself. So he says, "Well, I will do the best I can and I will give it to you". I never got it. So I sent an email and the guy that owns the company, sent me back an email saying that he will have it sent to me right away. I was disappointment in the Big Deal but I got back the $49. I wasted a lot of time but finally got a professional landscaper. If it hadn't been for this experience, I probably would have it done by now.

Description of Work
It was a Big Deal for a landscaping plan.

Category hardscaping

This is a total crap review! We emailed the plan multiple times! Each time [member name removed] said he never received it, so after I cc myself and I received the plan I explained to [member name removed] that I don't understand why he is not receiving the plan and suggested that may be I should refund his 49.00 I can't believe that even after receiving a refund he still wrote such a bad review. I Pride myself in the service I provide my clients!

02/04/2015

Grace Z.

I thought I was going to get a decent plan of how things were going to be laid out and it was a little bit rinky-dink. I paid for an stimate that all the other contractors did for free. I decided to go with concrete instead of pavers.

Description of Work
It was a big deal purchase for an outdoor living evaluation plan.

Category land surveyor, hardscaping, outdoor lighting

It is difficult sometimes to meet everyone's expectation with this kind of deal. I try and be very clear on what the client is getting for there $49.00 I spend a lot of time on the needs and design for my clients and am always disappointed when clients are not satisfied with my services. I will always return the 49.00 when a client is not happy with what I deliver!

08/13/2014

ROBYN C.

The estimate went well. I am planning on using the services on a later date. They are professional, informative and they are aware of product.

Description of Work
They gave us an estimate.

Richard A.

Mark and his crew did a fantastic job. The diligence they undertook in prepping the ground and surface area before the first paver was brought into the yard was simply daunting. I've never had work done by a contractor at my home that I was happy with both during the project and afterwards when they were done, so this is a first.

Description of Work
Installed pavers to cover about two thirds of my back yard

Richard A.

I was a bit nervous about the building of our new BBQ island since the work was going to be done while our family was away on vacation. As it turns out, I'm glad I wasn't here to watch over them and interfere with what they did. There are custom details in variations of the blocks and stone used that I love now but I'm sure I would have objected to if I had seen it before it was all done. I have no regrets, and plan to hire these guys next year to replace the planters in the front yard.

Description of Work
BBQ island.

Category pavers, gravel, mudjacking, hardscaping, outdoor kitchens

Richard A.

We had hired Integrated Paver Systems to design and build both a fire pit and water feature in the back yard. Both are now completed and they came out great. For the water feature, we just wanted one of those things where the water comes out of a vase or two and spills onto some rock for a bit of sound and atmosphere. When we went shopping to look at pots, my wife picked out 3 really big ones - much larger than I had anticipated. But, I bought them and brought them home and put them in the back yard for Mark and his crew to do something with. They really came through; I was sure it was going to be terrible, but they built a brick platform for them that flows perfectly with the rest of the yard and arranged the pots on it perfectly. Plus, all the little touches like the solid concrete base, the water controls, the pump on a timer, the lighting effects on it, the way they jumped in on their own to waterproof the inside of the pots (I had no idea pots might need to be waterproofed), etc. Makes me wish I'd just let them go buy the pots or whatever they thought might look good right from the start.

Description of Work
Custom built fire pit & water feature.

Category fountains, hardscaping, outdoor lighting, stamped concrete, outdoor kitchens

Richard A.

Installation went smoothly, and the end result looks great. I was more than a little bit surprised at just how much work they put into installing the artificial turf. They dug up the whole area, put in drain lines, then layers of gravel and sand to feed to the drains, then the turf - which went in like carpet but with long metal spikes every 10 inches or so to nail it down, and then a bunch more sand on top that I can't see now but that I saw them pour a ton of onto the top of it all. I had no idea - makes me feel bad for giving them such a hard time about the cost. :)

Description of Work
Installed artificial turf

Richard A.

They were far from being the low bidder, but the work they did was outstanding. The finished project is much nicer than what I had envisioned.

Description of Work
Hired them to build retaining walls in my back yard.

07/25/2014

Janet S.

Did not use the provider. Why is there not someplace on this form to convey that. It seems dumb to have to provide a rating for services that were not performed..

Description of Work
Did not use the provider.

06/11/2014

Randy K.

Description of Work
Bought an Angie's List Deal from this provider, which was supposed to include a full consultation, recommendation, and diagram/write-up of a proposed concept. The owner walked around my yard for a few minutes and, after I explained my goals and budget, told me that he never does jobs as small as mine and to call him when I wanted to move forward with larger project/s (and mentioned that he could do financing...). All this I could have had received as part of a free consultation, but instead I paid to have someone come to my house and tell me that I wasn't worth their time. | |I can't speak at all to the work that Integrated Paver Systems does (since he/they didn't do any), but I can say that the "deal" most certainly was not.

Category hardscaping

This offer was for a design consultation ! This client had a string line up for a 12" tall stack stone wall that he wanted built. There was no design involved at all! As the Clint mentioned the project scope - a stack stone wall 12"X 37' was to small to make it cost effective for Randy. Randy did mention that in the far future they would consider re doing their pool deck , I did offer that I would be happy to come out at that time and give them a design consultation free of charge. I will be happy to refund the 49.00 that Randy spent. I always try to give my clients more than what they expect not less.

05/27/2014

Bruce M.

Mark arrived as planned to submit estimate. All the work was completed on schedule by a competent and personable work crew.

Description of Work
Removed back yard concrete patio and replaced concrete portion with pavers.

Category hardscaping, stamped concrete, patios

04/16/2014

Maria Luisa F.

The job went very well. In fact, Mark had an earlier opening than we had originally set, so his men were able to come on April 7 and completed the job in two days. They were wonderful and very hard working. They spent approximately 11 hours each day and left the area tidy each day. On the third day, as he had promised, Mark and his son came back to seal the pavers and receive his payment. I was thoroughly pleased and so were the neighbors in my mobile home community. Thanks so much, Luisa

Description of Work
Mark came out to my home, showed me the different paver patterns, measured my patio area and gave me a firm price for the job. He helped me make decisions on additional areas to cover. He was friendly, professional and followed through on his commitments. It was a pleasure dealing with Mark and I have recommended him to many of my neighbors.

Category hardscaping, stamped concrete, patios

04/13/2014

Roy L.

The owner, Mark arrived on time and had to wait for the primary person who had the vision of the work to be planed. We received a through interview and measurement of the property. Overall there were many options presented and discussed. The impression of being pressured to make a decision on the spot was evident. I had expected to receive a plan for the actual hardscape and options. Something visual. There have been better presentations by non-paid "coupon deals" presented by other vendors.

Description of Work
Interviewed the homeowner to determine the goals and plans.

Category hardscaping

A couple of things I would like to add! First a drawing was done for the project! Second it was a large project that came out north of 80k when the client was looking to invest 40k. I always give my clients every option to accomplish their goals. Our meeting was cut short when the next contractor arrived, I am a low to no pressure guy and am offended by this client saying anything different than that.

01/08/2014

SUSAN T.

Very quick work, great, knowledgeable crew. Some things were itemized that I didn't see (but my husband did) so the cost was a little more than I expected--just read everything. Mark did entice us into new accent lighting so unfortunately they were much more than I had anticipated spending--another $6600! I went ahead since they look so nice, but my electric bill did suffer, even though they are relatively low wattage. Mark is the ultimate professional & he was very responsive to our needs. Don't hesitate to use him, you won't be sorry.

Description of Work
Completely re-paved the patio & driveway with pavers in a beautiful pattern that we chose. Also installed accent lighting in the front & back.

Category hardscaping, outdoor lighting, stamped concrete, patios

08/05/2013

John B.

Integrated Paver Systems completed all the projects on time and within the contracted budget with no problems. We had bids from 3 different contractors and IPS was the only one who fully understood the requirements, had great references which we visited and exceeded the industry paver installation process we researched. MarK Lacher, the owner, provided a detailed, itemized cost estimate and process description at a competitive price for our project before we signed the contract. He personally supervised the entire project on-site and significantly improved and made suggestions to our initial plans. Mark is professional, pleasant, easy to work with and listened to and provided us with additional suggestions based on his vast expertise. His foreman, Jose, was a master craftsman whose workmanship and supervision was outstanding in all aspects of the job which included cutting and laying complex paver curves and column footers. His crew was extremely efficient, took pride in their work, worked well together and cleaned up the worksite every day. Some of our neighbors contacted IPS for additional work since the completion of our project. We recommend this contractor to anyone who is interested in obtaining the services for a quality, competitively priced paver project. Our neighbors commented that they were impressed at the speed and professionalism that resulted in the rapid completion of our project by Integrated Paver Systems.

Description of Work
Integrated Paver Systems (IPS) installed 1400 square feet of pavers to widen the existing driveway and create a new front patio, front walkway, and a side yard utility area. In addition IPS stuccoed over an old brick wall, made a new rear yard cement sidewalk and installed a drainage system and buried sleeves for future lighting and landscaping.

Category concrete repair, landscaping, masonry, stucco, hardscaping, patios

GT Pavers

We specialize in all phases of landscaping, hardscaping, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Dove Roofing and Construction

New roof and roof repairs -See our Deals Page to save on shingles, metal, tile, wood shake, slate, and flat roofing. We also do polyurethane spray foam, hot mop, torch down, TPO, energy efficient roof coatings also Coordinate with solar installs. Locations in PalmDesert, Riverside and Beaumont Ca. each location services 60 miles radius We are known as one of the reliable roofing companies. We are a team of 10 people that are dedicated to providing quality roof repair, replacement, and other roof-related services to clients who are in need of our expertise. Even though the company has started in 2007, we have been working in the industry for over 25 years. That is over 2 decades of experience! We provide service to both residential and commercial customers. Whatever the job, you can count on us to provide you with quality roofing service! Construction side of Dove Remodels, room addition, concrete slab, driveways, kitchen, bathroom remodeling, complete home renovation, house flips

Award 2022
    Oasis Turf & Hardscape

#1 Artificial Grass Company in Southern California We carefully and closely work with your vision to help you create an invigorating and functional space with artificial grass, putting greens, pavers and more... that not only looks great but is also one that can be enjoyed for many years with very little maintenance and a lifetime warranty!

Award 2022
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Financing Available

Residential and commercial construction installing pavers, outdoor design, natural stone, interlocking pavers, decorative concrete, walls, artificial turf, low voltage lighting, patio covers, fire pits & water features.

Asphalt.