Handyman Contractor

Founded 1976 • With Angi since June 2011

P.O Box 418

Corona, CA 92878

Handyman Contractor has been serving the greater area of Orange and Riverside counties for over thirty years. Beginning as a development company, owner Chris Robles recognized the need for an honest, professional contractor willing to take on smaller household and commercial projects. After

08/23/2017

Mye A.

It went well. He thoroughly checked our dishwasher to see what the problem was. Ran the diagnostics and gave us our options. We didn't end up getting it fixed because it made more sense to buy a new unit but over all we are happy with his service.

Description of Work
Dishwasher problem.

11/14/2016

Sylvia M.

Came out first time, said they could do the work, would give an estimate. They never gave an estimate nor did they ever come back, kept calling with one excuse after another.

Description of Work
Needed bathroom floor replaced and drywall in garage.

Category drywall, handyman service, plumbing

09/19/2016

Lawrence H.

The workers were very professional, competent, and polite. The quality the work appears to be excellent. We did experience a little trouble with scheduling. We were told that the job would definitely begin on a Tuesday, but the day before the scheduled start date we were informed that there would be a one-day delay in getting started. The workers arrived on Wednesday. However, we were told that the job would have to be completed the next day due to an unexpected complication. We were told that the workers would arrive "first thing" the next morning. When they hadn't arrived by late morning, I called to ask what had happened. I got a voice mail and left a message. I was called back later in the day. The owner apologized and told me an emergency had arisen and he had completely forgotten to inform me about the delay. The workers arrived promptly the next day and finished the job.

Description of Work
Replaced sections of facia board prior to painting.

08/29/2016

Jasmine C.

Description of Work
I highly recommend Handyman Contractor. They installed some exterior doors for our home. It was not an easy task but they handled it very well, they were on time, extremely professional, organized and very knowledgeable. Most of all they had great personalities and took pride in their work. We would definitely hire them again and have already recommended them to family and friends.

07/23/2016

Jeffrey H.

Description of Work
I gave an A without seeing the work. I'm basing my grade on the statement of my tenant.

05/03/2016

Skyla S.

I have worked with these guys in the past for little fix ups here and there around the house. I hired them again for a big remodel job in my bathroom that I was nervous for because I wasn't sure how long it was going to take and I wasn't sure how many workers were going to be in and out of my home. Thankfully, Tom talked me through the entire process. The workers showed up bright and early and worked hard through the day. Another of my concerns was worrying about the mess, (I had paint, countertops and tiling redone) But through out the couple weeks, every time they left my house, it was as clean as could be considering the circumstances. I'll have to post pictures when I finish decorating but I will definitely be using them again when I move on to other house projects.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel, Kitchen Remodel, Cabinets, Flooring, Wall refinishing, Concrete counters, Painting, Landscaping, Electrical and new windows.

Category contractors, countertops, drywall, electrician, handyman service, plumbing, remodeling, replacement windows, home builders, woodworking, architect, home remodeling, doors

01/11/2016

CONNIE M.

Category chimney caps

Diversified Telecommunications

Diversified Telecommunications Customer Service & Quality workmanship is our #1 priority Let us help you with all your home & office electronic custom installations. call us today for your free estimate!

American made handyman inc.

American made handyman was started during the pandemic. While many others refused work, we were here and ready to help. We offer many services including small plumbing issues, appliance installs, yard work, lifting and small demo services.

ADVANCED GROUP PROPERTY INSPECTION CO

Advanced Group Property Inspection Company (AGPIC) is a group of professional property inspectors that was formed in the summer of 1993 by Alex Kay Keshishian. Ever since, we have grown to become a prominent property inspection company trusted by real estate experts and industry professionals in all of California for residential and commercial property inspections.

California
    Contractors State License Board
    05/19/2017
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Handyman, General Contracting, Construction Services, Painting, Plumbing, Electrical, Architectural Services

(under construction)