All Services

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Halo Home Services

With Angi since December 2017

850 E Parkridge Ave #108

Corona, CA 92879

Halo Home Services, Inc owners have over 20 years industry experience and services all of Southern California with local offices in San Diego, Murrieta, Corona, Huntington Beach and Los Angeles. Halo develops and executes innovative solutions to termite and pest control problems. Our goal is

09/29/2021

marta A.

They did a great Job. The inspector Joshua, was very friendly knowledgeable, and courteous. He arrived on time and inspected the house thoroughly and then made a sketch of the house and quote us a price for the job and the guarantee, We thought it was reasonable, so we agreed to use their service. The technician arrived on time, spent about 4+ hours on the job and then he explained all he did. We are pleased with the job and so far5 we have not seen any sign of termites.

Description of Work
termite control

Category decks, pest control

12/22/2020

Molly M.

John was very thorough and courteous, he walked me around my home after his inspection to show me the problem areas and explained to me what is needed. I was told I would get an estimate for treatment/repairs today. Very pleased with the service thus far!

Description of Work
Termite / dry rot inspection

09/18/2020

Becky H.

Halo was VERY responsive when we reached out to them. Other pest control companies didn't even return our calls by the time Jake showed up to inspect our home. Jake was on time, very nice and courteous. He reviewed our house thoroughly and gave us recommendation that were the most economical for us. He cared more about our home and problem with termites than about getting us to spend as much money as possible! I HIGHLY recommend using this company.

Description of Work
Termite Inspection and Treatment

05/20/2020

lucia R.

Very professional explained everything, Extremely friendly and very happy to work with

Description of Work
Injected wood where termites were located

Category decks

05/11/2020

Tommy S.

My wife and I purchased a 1963 fixer upper and called a couple dif. companies before coming across Halo on Angie's List for an escrow report. I filled out an inquiry, and immediately received a call from their team. Because my work schedule was all over the place, I spoke a lot with the receptionists there, Anne Marie and Patty, who were both notably amazing to deal with! Talk about a great people to have as the first point of communication for your company. Next, Joshua came out to do the inspection. Simply put, Joshua was not only friendly and personable, but a wealth of knowledge in this area, going above and beyond to ensure I understood everything. We ended up using their treatment because it has a 99% kill rate (above & underground) and they gave us a generous warranty as well, which to me shows confidence in their services. After the treatment was completed by Angel, who updated me throughout the process, Joshua came back out, again working around my work schedule, to ensure the job was to my satisfaction. I was VERY impressed with everyone at Halo and highly recommend them to others. It's not by accident they're hands down the highest rated company in this field on Angie's List.

Description of Work
Escrow report & termite treatment

04/29/2020

Ignacio H.

Their estimate process was good and they were helpful.

Description of Work
How much would it cost to fumigate/tent a 2,450 square foot home?

Category decks

04/23/2020

Rebeccah Q.

Jeff Ray's site visit was an excellent experience; the inspection was head and shoulders above the other 4 contractors that came out. Jeff easily identified the subterranean termites that I had captured, and showed me mud tunnels inside the electrical outlet that were the source of what had looked to me like drywood termite frass. He found a tunnel on the foundation on the outside of the house in that area, as well as termite mud in the next room and a tunnel on the top plate in the garage at the other end of the house that had been missed by the others, and confirmed another tunnel behind the garage fridge that had been found by one of the others. He compared his drywood termite damage findings against two previous termite reports from when I bought the house two years ago, and determined that what he was seeing was likely old damage due to termites that had already been treated with tenting. He gave a below average price (after HomeAdvisor discount) for local treatment of the subterranean termites with Termidor foam in the stud cavities, cleaning out the electrical outlet, and full perimeter treatment including trenching where possible and drilling through the concrete that almost completely surrounds my house and injecting Termidor HE. He included a warranty, I think it was 2 years, which was more than most of the other companies. He also answered a whole bunch of questions that I had regarding treatment methods. In the end, because of the quantity and weight of stuff that we have up against the walls, both inside and outside of the house, I decided that logistically my husband and I cannot get everything out of the way on the same day, for ANY termite company to come; and with the multiple entry sites, I don't see that anything less than a full treatment would be appropriate. So, I've decided to DIY and treat one side of the house at a time, spreading it out over at least 4 days. Jeff was so helpful, though, that I offered to pay him whatever he usually charges for a home sale type inspection - that was the level of detail in his report, and it was unmatched by any of the other companies. He declined any payment, and offered to give me guidance and assistance in my DIY efforts. I can't overstate how impressed I was with Jeff. If I encounter problems with my DIY plan, he is who I will be going to, to finish the job.

Description of Work
Termite inspection - I had found evidence of active termites and needed to know the extent of the infestation and treatment options

03/08/2020

Gary G.

Excellent: Checked out Halo on Angie's list after a recommendation from a neighbor. I called the office to set up a termite inspection, the associate was courteous, and after a series of questions an appointment was set. Shortly after, a representative named Joshua inspected our home. He was very pleasant and knowledgeable he took the time to explained the process of extermination in detail and the steps that were needed in order to attack the problem. He and my wife set up an appointment that worked for her schedule. The day of the extermination went as planned. Eddy, the exterminator, came out to the house and inspected all of the areas again in preparation for extermination. He explained the process thoroughly to my wife before he began. All of her questions and concerns were answered. We definitely reccommend Halo and look forward to using the company in the future. Great job Halo and thank you for a smooth experience!

Description of Work
Termite fumigation

Category pest control

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your kind words. We are happy to serve you.

04/12/2019

John S.

I would highly recommend Jeff and his company Halo over any other termite company. I chose Halo over several other bids to complete tenting and wood repair because of Jeff. He is honest and sincere and gave me an excellent price. Jeff’s most outstanding quality is his timely response to email and phone calls to answer any questions. That’s a big deal to me. Halo’s tenting crew is outstanding. and very professional. They arrived on time and competed the tenting within an hour; Absolutely amazing. They were even able to save some plants growing close to the house. After tenting, the crew cleaned up the outside of the house and answered any questions. Wood repair went well too. Jeff stopped by several times to check on the progress and insure all wood issues were fixed. His office staff is also very professional and was able to keep me informed of details or any changes. Again, I would highly recommend Halo. Thanks Jeff for the outstanding honesty, professionalism, and the best price ever.

Description of Work
Tenting and wood repair & replacement

11/14/2018

Stephen S.

I have never had to go through a termite fumigation and i hope I never do again! It was a huge pain in the neck to prep for it. But Jeff, our rep was extremely friendly, polite, respectful and helpful. My elderly mother and I are on very tight fixed incomes and he worked with us to give us and exceptional price and value for the money. I was very concerned about my late father's roses but Jeff assured me they would take extra care to protect them. True to his word his team went the extra mile to protect our precious plants. He took care of everything with the gas company shut off and made sure everything :went as well as possible. Three days later our home was uncovered and ready for occupancy at 7:45 AM! WOW! We could not be happier of more pleased with our excellent service and the value of our service. Thanks Jeff and Halo!

Description of Work
Termite Tenting

07/24/2018

Yvonne D.

Jacob did a very thorough inspection. I already knew I had termites (in my bathroom!) but Jacob informed me that overall it wasn't that bad, which put my mind at ease! I was slso glad thst I didn't need tenting!! Also, he did such a thorough inspection that he noticed a wet spot under my house AND he told me about it. The prior inspector from a competitor either did not see it or just didn't bother to tell me. I will always be grateful to Jacob and Halo Services for informing me of that as it was a leak from a broken drain pipe that I wouldn't have otherwise known about. Jacob then gave me an extermination quote with a discount that made it lower than the first one. After I accepted, I called my plumber! Back to Halo...Ricardo came to do the actual reatment. He was very pleasant and professional. The inside work came out even better than expected cosmetically. When he finished he showed me around where he did the outside work. It was a great experience all around and I would definitely use them again and recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Termite Extermination

06/06/2018

Stan K.

Jeff was very professional when he came in the first time. Explained everything about termites, the company and what they specialize in. After maybe 20 minutes of inspecting the house, Jeff was able to let us know exactly which spots had termite activity. We we're able to agree on the date of treatment fairly easy with our busy schedule. On the day of treatment, the guy showed up about 5-10 minutes early which was awesome. He ran into a small problem with the drill bit breaking about halfway through the job, but before i knew it Jeff drove out to replace the broken piece and his guy went right back to finishing the job. Very pleased with the work and the work ethic of every one involved. The price was definitely worth the amount of work these guys did. Outstanding work, fast and efficient! Would recommend in a heartbeat! Hopefully don't have to deal with termites any time soon but when I do, I'll know who to go to.

Description of Work
Full termite inspection including treatment of the perimeter of the property.

04/02/2018

Tamer H.

I got very good service, my inspector Jeff Ray came on time very professional , Gave me good advise and gave big help to cover the air vent to avoid getting back the rodents and clean the drop and check the attic He was very honest because I had Terminix inspector before him and they gave wrong information just to make money so I decide to switch with Jeff company from Terminix because his honesty and I will recommend Jeff and his company to all my neighbors and friends Thank you very much Jeff for your hard work

Description of Work
Rodents service

02/05/2018

Dori W.

They are excellent, professional and they go above and beyond every single time they are here in my house.

Description of Work
They are maintaining the exterior pest control.

Category pest control

Thank you for choosing us. We had a great time helping you.

Randy U.

It went great: thorough, great communication. Price was very reasonable. Very professional. easy to work with. Wood work was really good!

Description of Work
Termite treatment, also replaced some wood work. They now also dod pest controlfor me, as well.

Patty G.

Everything went great - Jeff took a look around explained everything & set us up on a bi-monthly program.

Description of Work
Pest control

Ray V.

He did good. They are all taken cared of now. They will be coming back to make sure there won't be any problems.

Description of Work
Exterminating of Black Ants.

Kate H.

he work was great, I really appreciate their work, on top of everything They were able to schedule me quickly within 3 days, best price, they give lowest price, I value honesty, responsiveness is great; great customer service

Description of Work
Pest Control & Exterminating Services

01/17/2018

Jeff R.

Halo came out to do a termite area treatment and wood replacement so we can close escrow on our home. Halo staff was very professional, courteous and did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Termite and dryrot

Category pest control, woodworking

Hawx Pest Control

With locations nationwide, Hawx Pest Control is proud to provide top-of-the-line pest control to our customers. Offering both home pest control and commercial pest control services, we placed our core values right in our name so that we’ll never forget what drives us. Hawx stands for: Honesty Attitude Work Ethic Excitement

All Clear Exterminating

All Clear Exterminating offers localized treatments, fumigations, wood repair and rodent exclusions. At All Clear we pride ourselves in providing quality work and great customer service. Our number one goal is to educate our clients with the help of one of our licensed professional inspectors, to make the right decision regarding their safety health and property.

Bell Termite & Pest Control

Competitively priced termite, pest control , and wood repairs with attention to punctuality and customer service. We accept most credit cards and payment options can be arranged. Ask us how you can get a free termite inspection.

Offers Coupon

PR 7699
    Structural Pest Control Board
    Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check

Halo offers a wide range of conventional and green termite treatments for termites and general pest control. Our rodent exclusion services are second to none. We never use cheap foams or techniques. Our rodent exclusion services HRBasic, Prime and HRX are the only rodent services that honor the curb appeal of your home by using construction grade materials. We solve problems