Christian's Landscape Maintenance Sprinklers Tree

Founded 1980 • With Angi since August 2015

Christian's Landscape Maintenance Sprinklers Tree Service can assist you with your lawn irrigation needs. We offer landscape maintenance, gardening services and tree services, too. Call us to take care of what's there. We've services some of the same clients for 27 years ....

House of Colors

American Junk Haulers

We provide quality and affordable hauling services. Give us a call for a free estimate.

Junk King Los Angeles

Our uniformed, well-trained employees offer professional services at affordable prices that are guaranteed to beat our competitors’. We happily provide free written estimates before beginning any work and make sure the premises are tidy before we leave. We’re serious about the environment too. We recycle and save from the landfill almost 60% of everything we pick up.

02/15/2019

They're fine but their price is a little high.

Description of Work
They cut down some trees when a tree fell over for me.

Category lawn service

01/28/2019

Quickly repaired and did excellent quality work on my bathroom. Also installed my security screen door and fixed front door damage. They were professional and attentive to all my questions.

Description of Work
Handyman Work

Category handyman service,irrigation systems

Thank you nice referral appreciate it hire me again so you can send in another referral thanks God bless

11/20/2018

Ralph's men did not come on a Sat. they were scheduled to come. I was home and had the keys. I had fired them the week before. Ralph insists that they were here. I fired them because they did a terrible job cleaning up after the fires. Just wet things down. They also left two dead mice in my yard. I didn't think that was good service. Ralph insists I pay him for work they didn't do. He said he wou...

Description of Work
Move some plants, add some plants, haul away

Category lawn service

11/03/2018

On-time appointment Work and cleanup was completed professionally Would recommend to others

Description of Work
Replace dead tree and rosebush

Category hauling services,landscaping,tree service

02/23/2018

Ralph Pepe and Staff did an exceptional job at clearing my back yard, and cleaning up the front yard. Ralph came for the quote very quickly, and gave a fair bid for the work that was needed. His team finished the initial job the same weekend. The following week per my request the front yard was cleaned up. The team also found some leaks and sprinkler heads that needed replacement. All the work was...

Description of Work
Back yard and front yard cleared/cleaned up and continued maintenance

Category hauling services,lawn service,irrigation systems,mulch

11/28/2017

He arrived on time completed the work on time and in general was very pleasant and professional. Did a very good cleanup afterwards.

Description of Work
complete tree removal of two trees and pruning many bushing and general landscape work

Category landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,tree service

10/20/2017

Great! Quality work was done on schedule.

Description of Work
Exterior house painting

Category house painters

10/20/2017

Ralph's team of guys were very nice, professional and a pleasure to have them complete the work! They were constantly checking in with us as the work was being completed, to make sure we were satisfied with the look of the trees, Thanks Guys!! Ralph check in numerous times on the job and it make me confident the work would be done correctly and efficiently like discussed. The price was set perfect...

Description of Work
We had very tall hedge like trees that were cut down about 6ft and landscape clean up.

Category hauling services,landscaping,lawn service,tree service

10/15/2017

The job was done completely and as requsted.

Description of Work
Mow edge, and knock down weeds around the house.

Category landscaping

09/29/2017

On time - worked efficiently & fast.

Description of Work
Trimmed palm trees (4). Planted 3 mini palms. Removed bushes & trimmed. Adjusted & raised sprinkler heads.

Category landscaping,irrigation systems,tree service

Lawn Irrigation. Artificial turf. Drought tolerance plantings. Decorative rocks. Complete gardening services, Handyman services and housecleaning.