Christian's Landscape Maintenance Sprinklers Tree

Founded 1980 • With Angi since August 2015

8824 Larkspur Dr

Corona, CA 92883

Christian's Landscape Maintenance Sprinklers Tree Service can assist you with your lawn irrigation needs. We offer landscape maintenance, gardening services and tree services, too. Call us to take care of what's there. We've services some of the same clients for 27 years .

02/15/2019

Duska P.

They're fine but their price is a little high.

Description of Work
They cut down some trees when a tree fell over for me.

Category lawn service

01/28/2019

Christina S.

Quickly repaired and did excellent quality work on my bathroom. Also installed my security screen door and fixed front door damage. They were professional and attentive to all my questions.

Description of Work
Handyman Work

Category handyman service, irrigation systems

Thank you nice referral appreciate it hire me again so you can send in another referral thanks God bless

11/20/2018

MaryAnn E.

Ralph's men did not come on a Sat. they were scheduled to come. I was home and had the keys. I had fired them the week before. Ralph insists that they were here. I fired them because they did a terrible job cleaning up after the fires. Just wet things down. They also left two dead mice in my yard. I didn't think that was good service. Ralph insists I pay him for work they didn't do. He said he would do some things that he didn't do and insists he never said that. He is a very obstinate man. I had to hire someone else the next week to clean up what they didn't do!!! I also wrote in a complaint but where is it? Do you only write in the good ones? That doesn't seem right. How does one pick a landscape company if you don't list the bad remarks with the good ones?

Description of Work
Move some plants, add some plants, haul away

Category lawn service

11/03/2018

Robin P.

On-time appointment Work and cleanup was completed professionally Would recommend to others

Description of Work
Replace dead tree and rosebush

Category hauling services, landscaping, tree service

02/23/2018

Marilyn B.

Ralph Pepe and Staff did an exceptional job at clearing my back yard, and cleaning up the front yard. Ralph came for the quote very quickly, and gave a fair bid for the work that was needed. His team finished the initial job the same weekend. The following week per my request the front yard was cleaned up. The team also found some leaks and sprinkler heads that needed replacement. All the work was performed quickly and professionally for a reasonable cost.

Description of Work
Back yard and front yard cleared/cleaned up and continued maintenance

Category hauling services, lawn service, irrigation systems, mulch

11/28/2017

mel S.

He arrived on time completed the work on time and in general was very pleasant and professional. Did a very good cleanup afterwards.

Description of Work
complete tree removal of two trees and pruning many bushing and general landscape work

Category landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems, tree service

10/20/2017

R P.

Great! Quality work was done on schedule.

Description of Work
Exterior house painting

Category house painters

10/20/2017

Vanessa M.

Ralph's team of guys were very nice, professional and a pleasure to have them complete the work! They were constantly checking in with us as the work was being completed, to make sure we were satisfied with the look of the trees, Thanks Guys!! Ralph check in numerous times on the job and it make me confident the work would be done correctly and efficiently like discussed. The price was set perfect for the amount of hard work these men completed and we were very pleased and will be contacting Ralph in the future for maintenance on the trees and any landscape or handyman work we may need done! Thanks again Ralph!

Description of Work
We had very tall hedge like trees that were cut down about 6ft and landscape clean up.

Category hauling services, landscaping, lawn service, tree service

10/15/2017

chris V.

The job was done completely and as requsted.

Description of Work
Mow edge, and knock down weeds around the house.

Category landscaping

09/29/2017

Donald A.

On time - worked efficiently & fast.

Description of Work
Trimmed palm trees (4). Planted 3 mini palms. Removed bushes & trimmed. Adjusted & raised sprinkler heads.

Category landscaping, irrigation systems, tree service

09/24/2017

Rosemarie S.

I contacted Ralph initially because he was a local. He was quick to respond and we worked out the scheduling and price. Although I spent more than I planned, you get what you pay for. For the first time in a long time, my sprinklers work like they are supposed to and my front lawn is beautiful. His crew is fantastic, thanks Ricardo, and they paid attention to detail. I couldn't be happier and am planning to use Ralph's services again for future landscaping projects.

Description of Work
Sprinkler repair and sod replacement.

Category landscaping, irrigation systems

09/01/2017

Mike B.

Ralph was super responsive and got everything done I wanted quickly and in a professional manner. He was there when he said he would be there and finished the job quickly. He also jumped on a hot water heater issue I had. I needed one replaced the day it quit and he was there within an hour to assist in getting it done. He has been extremely valuable to us in helping us get our house ready to move in.

Description of Work
Landscaping stone, plants, irrigation upgrades, plumbing, and general yard clean up.

Category handyman service, hauling services, landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems, tree service

08/21/2017

Robert B.

Ralph was prompt and on top of things from the estimate to completion. The job was done in an excellent manner, including & clean up. I would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
1. Gate Repair 2. Intall New Sprinkler Programmer, sprinklers, General yard clean-up.

Category handyman service, lawn service, irrigation systems

08/16/2017

MaryAnn E.

The gentleman worked very had and did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Cleanup & trim tree & bushes.

Category lawn service, tree service

07/25/2017

Louise J.

Overall, Timely, gave estimate on the 12th work work done on 13th Christian, had done work from before that was pleasing.

Description of Work
Trim all Hedges, flowering plants which are several and clean, hauling away

Category landscaping, lawn service

07/07/2017

Elaine F.

The worker was excellent fast and efficient,and did a great job.

Description of Work
Putting a chair together. Installing a towel shower holder

Category irrigation systems

06/06/2017

HERMINA L.

I have used Ralph now for over 3 years and I have not been disappointed. I would recommend him highly.

Description of Work
A really nice person to work with.

Category landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems

05/08/2017

Neil D.

Ralph is a very energetic spirited individual with a love for what he does. Ralph and his staff were always there when he said they would be. Punctuality, commitment, honesty and friendliness were above reproach. His handyman, David, was a perfectionist and wouldn't complete his task until it was done and done right. Hard to find that nowadays. I would, and I will be, using Christian's Landscape again for some more handyman work in the house and keeping my landscape looking as good as it does. Thank you Ralph!

Description of Work
Masonry Mow strip installed in front yard (approx. 40-45 sq.ft.) to separate my lawn from the neighbors lawn to help cut down on encroaching lawn and weeds. New mulch placed in all planter areas in front yard, back yard and side yard. Removed three dead hedge bushes and replaced with new bushes. Also did handyman work inside the house by filling in a pony wall to a full size wall, approximately 4'x5', taped, plastered and textured.

Category landscaping, mulch, hardscaping

03/12/2017

Tristina J.

Christian's Landscape delivered everything they promised and then some. The crew was friendly, knowledgable and professional. My yard looks fantastic and my sprinklers and timer works great!

Description of Work
Massive spa breakdown and removal of waste. Back yard clean up and sprinklers installed along with a drip system.

Category lawn service, irrigation systems

03/09/2017

Tristina J.

Christians Landscape was very professional and ready to accommodate my needs. I am very pleased with the results of my home and yard.

Description of Work
Ralph and his crew cleaned up my patio and replanted seasonal color in my yard. They also touched up several areas throughout my home with their handyman services (wall patching, install screen door, painting, etc.)

Category landscaping, irrigation systems

03/04/2017

Joseph V.

Excellent. Sprinklers work perfectly. They did in two hours what would have taken me goodness-knows-how-long to do if I did it myself. Nice guys. Great job. Left the yard clean.

Description of Work
Install sprinkler system in yard, plant a bush, stake two trees.

Category landscaping, irrigation systems, tree service

02/17/2017

Alex L.

Very well. Mr. Pepe and his crew arrived timely as promised. The crew cleaned up all their trimmings and left the area orderly. I would highly recommend Christian's Landscape Maintenance.

Description of Work
Mr. Pepe cut down/trimmed the trees that were blocking my view of the mountains. He was very professional and explained which trees would "get the job done"! His crew were polite and efficient.

Category irrigation systems, tree service

02/14/2017

Mark M.

I had Ralph come out and give me a bid on Landscape Maintenance for my Apartment Complex. His pricing was very competitive, he came when he said he would and was very knowledgeable in the matters that concerned me. He seems to be very well rounded in the services he provides. Although Ownership went with someone else, I would recommend giving him a call. Thanks for your time.

Description of Work
Monthly Landscape Maintenance

Category landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems, tree service

02/04/2017

mel S.

He did an excellent job. cleaned up the area and hauled the trimmings off the premises. He was on time, very professional, and complete. This was the second time this contractor was used with the same excellent results.

Description of Work
He trimmed our tree and bushes

Category landscaping, tree service

01/31/2017

Sue K.

I'm so happy to have found this company through Angie's list. Ralph has been easy to work with, and his company did an outstanding job on all of the work performed. He responded quickly, kept me up to date on when each part of the service would be performed, and completed the job as promised. I am going to have them take care of the yard on a regular basis.

Description of Work
I needed to have lawn sprinkler system repaired and improved, sod installed, trees trimmed, yard debris removed. In addition, one doorway and damage to an inside wall needed repair.

Category hauling services, landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems, tree service

Approved Contractor Inc.

Call now for our Angie's List only offers. Everyone wants to improve the look of their home and its energy efficiency. While many California residents share these goals, they don't know where to begin to make these goals a reality. Are you looking for a window installation and exterior coating contractor company that is fair, honest and hard-working? What about technicians who are always on time, stand by their word, and have won the Super Service Award in all of these categories, Approved Contractor measures up. Whether you have a specific window in mind (we carry all lines of windows) or simply wish to cut down your energy bills, our window installment services are exceptional. Our texture coating services are sure to leave you loving the look of your house again, will keep the inside of your home cooler, and are able to withstand all kinds of elements. License #952272

Offers by Approved Contractor Inc. on Angi
    Oasis Turf & Hardscape

#1 Artificial Grass Company in Southern California We carefully and closely work with your vision to help you create an invigorating and functional space with artificial grass, putting greens, pavers and more... that not only looks great but is also one that can be enjoyed for many years with very little maintenance and a lifetime warranty!

Award 2022
    Diaz Painting

Award 2022

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Christian's Landscape Maintenance Sprinklers Tree

How is Christian's Landscape Maintenance Sprinklers Tree overall rated?

Christian's Landscape Maintenance Sprinklers Tree is currently rated 4.7 overall out of 5.

What days are Christian's Landscape Maintenance Sprinklers Tree open?

Christian's Landscape Maintenance Sprinklers Tree is open:

Sunday: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM

What payment options does Christian's Landscape Maintenance Sprinklers Tree provide

Christian's Landscape Maintenance Sprinklers Tree accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Does Christian's Landscape Maintenance Sprinklers Tree offer free estimates?

Yes, Christian's Landscape Maintenance Sprinklers Tree offers free project estimates.

Does Christian's Landscape Maintenance Sprinklers Tree offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Christian's Landscape Maintenance Sprinklers Tree offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Christian's Landscape Maintenance Sprinklers Tree offer a senior discount?

Yes, Christian's Landscape Maintenance Sprinklers Tree offers a 10% senior discount.

Does Christian's Landscape Maintenance Sprinklers Tree offer emergency services?

Yes, Christian's Landscape Maintenance Sprinklers Tree offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Christian's Landscape Maintenance Sprinklers Tree?

Yes, Christian's Landscape Maintenance Sprinklers Tree offers warranties.

What services does Christian's Landscape Maintenance Sprinklers Tree offer?

Christian's Landscape Maintenance Sprinklers Tree offers the following services: Lawn Irrigation. Artificial turf. Drought tolerance plantings. Decorative rocks. Complete gardening services, Handyman services and housecleaning.