Carpet Emporium & Flooring

Founded 1995 • With Angi since July 2011

210 Dupont St

Corona, CA 92879

Additional phone numbers - (951) 247-4403, (951) 300-3310. Additional website - www.carpetandflooringcoronaca.info; Estimates are $20 which is credited back upon purchase of services....

12/23/2014

charles M.

Good

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Category carpet installation

02/10/2014

MARICEL P C.

They were competitive in their pricing and they had a really good selection. of various prices.Their installations was pretty quick and cleaned up after themselves. We were really happy with it.

Description of Work
I used the services of Carpet Emporium & Flooring.

Category carpet installation

07/31/2011

CHERYL H.

Talked to Vic at the Corona Carpet Emporium. I indicated I wanted to replace carpeting in the office and master bedroom. The carpet in the office was still in good shape except the cats had torn a small section at the entrance. I was also trying to decide whether to replace the carpet in the master walk-in closet or install tile on the floor. I picked out a carpet that I thought might work and brought home samples. Vic came to the house to measure and I selected the carpet from the samples. Vic suggested that they could repair the carpet in the office instead of replacing the whole room. Therefore I was able to save some money. I decided to tile the walk-in closet with the same tile used on the floor in the master bath. I ordered the tile from another supplier on July 16 and was told it would arrive in two to three days. Vic and I decided that we could schedule the tile install on July 26. I check on the tile delivery on July 23, it had not arrived. I checked again on July 25 and was told it would not arrive until July 28. I called Vic and he was able to reschedule the tile install for July 30. In the meantime, the carpet was delivered and installed in the master bedroom and the carpet in the office was repaired. The whole job went very smoothly. Vic was able to work with me on rescheduling the tile installation which was much appreciated. All installers were very professional and the finished job was excellent.

Description of Work
Take out old carpet and replace with new carpet in Master Bedroom. Repair carpet at entrance to Office. Take out old carpet in walk-in closet and replace with new tile that I supplied.

Category carpet installation, ceramic tile, flooring contractor

Thank you Member, I do really appreciate your review, it was a pleasure doing business with you.

Green Flag Flooring & Construction

Locally operated since 1991, we offer the best quality and fastest service in home remodeling and flooring in the area. We have a showroom with all of our products and we can even install your brand new floor! From waterproof laminate, carpet, and hardwood flooring to bathroom and kitchen remodeling, Green Flag has it all. Call us today! ****We offer full services for commercial buildings as well!**

Offers by Green Flag Flooring & Construction on Angi
    R&R Custom Flooring

Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today! Additional phone 302.213.0781

Taylor's Impressive Carpet Service

Since 1996, we have serviced California with water damage restoration, mold removal, sewage extraction, smoke & fire damage restoration and flood clean up services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We also specialize in carpet, tile, laminate, and wood flooring installation. We use only Green/Safe products and specialize in keeping your home safe. With instantaneous response, prompt action, years of experience and a highly proficient staff, we are qualified to help you with all your flooring and restoration needs for your home or business.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available

Ceramic tile, natural stones, granite counters, mattresses, hardwood, carpet, and laminate.