Carpet Emporium & Flooring

Founded 1995 • With Angi since July 2011

Additional phone numbers - (951) 247-4403, (951) 300-3310. Additional website - www.carpetandflooringcoronaca.info; Estimates are $20 which is credited back upon purchase of services....

Flowers Construction

REDLANDS FLOORHOUSE

A FAMILY TRADITION SINCE 1938!!! Redlands Floorhouse is a 4th generation wood flooring business. Hugh Flood and his sons started installing wood floors in Southern California in 1938, Mike Flood and son Caleb round out the 3rd and 4th generations. Redlands Floorhouse has carried this family tradition into its 75th year.

ASW - Aegean Stoneworks, Inc.

ASW is a fully automated stone fabrication facility providing best-in-class customer service. We specialize in manufacturing and installing custom countertops in quartz, natural stone, and porcelain. We take pride in our quality and professionalism and our customers appreciate the difference! We work on projects of all sizes, from a small residential bath to large multi-family units. Call us today to schedule your free in-home consultation with a designer! ASW is a trusted partner of The Home Depot, Lowe's, Costco, and The Irvine Company.

12/23/2014

Good

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Category carpet installation

02/10/2014

They were competitive in their pricing and they had a really good selection. of various prices.Their installations was pretty quick and cleaned up after themselves. We were really happy with it.

Description of Work
I used the services of Carpet Emporium & Flooring.

Category carpet installation

07/31/2011

Talked to Vic at the Corona Carpet Emporium. I indicated I wanted to replace carpeting in the office and master bedroom. The carpet in the office was still in good shape except the cats had torn a small section at the entrance. I was also trying to decide whether to replace the carpet in the master walk-in closet or install tile on the floor. I picked out a carpet that I thought might work and bro...

Description of Work
Take out old carpet and replace with new carpet in Master Bedroom. Repair carpet at entrance to Office. Take out old carpet in walk-in closet and replace with new tile that I supplied.

Category carpet installation,ceramic tile,flooring contractor

Thank you Member, I do really appreciate your review, it was a pleasure doing business with you.

Ceramic tile, natural stones, granite counters, mattresses, hardwood, carpet, and laminate.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available