All Star Construction

Founded 2001 • With Angi since July 2011

3.8

PO Box 77575

Corona, CA 92877

All Star Construction is a family owned, high quality, ethical Construction Company. We serve all of Southern California (and other areas on a case by case basis). We are proud of our quality workmanship, excellent customer service with very happy customers. We pride ourselves on growing our business on a referral basis -We feel the best advertising we can have is word of mouth from our happy & satisfied customers....

10/31/2021

Niki M.

Larry came out in 2017 had us approved with the pace program to do painting and windows. The paint is suppose to be no peel and last forever which is a lie is peeling and look a mess. The guys who painted didn't prep the house they just painted over the old stucco did no patch work. They were just rushing cause they had another job. I have called for them to come repair. Oh Iam sending someone they never show then the windows are cheap 2 have broken called for them to come repair. They keep telling me they are very busy. I would not recommend them for nothing. They are the worst. Thinking about sueing.

Description of Work
Paint and windows

Category contractors, replacement windows, house painters

07/15/2014

Lisa J.

Description of Work
Install and paint baseboards and crown molding. Looks great! Would use again and recommend to others

Category remodeling, woodworking

02/17/2014

Marguerite P.

Very nice work, completed in 3 days.

Description of Work
Removed old wallpaper in kitchen; major patching of wall and cracked ceiling; painted walls and ceiling; installed electrical outlet above stove and built/painted new shelves; installed range hood.

Category drywall, electrician, plastering, wallpaper removal, woodworking, interior painters

07/24/2013

Darlene D.

All Star was supposed to come in and perform the repair and replacement work on 5/14. The team showed up and was surprised that the house was two stories; they didn't have their ladders with them. They said they would be back in two weeks. We heard nothing from them during these two weeks. All Star showed up on 5/28 and seemed to have no idea what to do. I walked them around and showed them what needed to be repaired. It has been a battle to get any information from All Star as to what they are going to do. All Star got most of the work was done. The team ended up leaving some equipment and old wood. A guy named Zach came and got the ladders. I then asked Zach what they were going to do about the stucco work. He said they said would come back and do it. So far they haven't come back to finish the job. The quality of the work they performed is good, but they didn't finish the job. They are incredibly hard to get in touch with. They were two weeks late to do the fascia work, but they got the work done. They for the most part did a good job on what they did, but they haven't finished the work they were contracted to do. Update 6/11/13: Shortly after speaking to Eric at Angie?s List on 6-5-13, All Star Construction contracted me to schedule the stucco repair. I was told by Selina that Zach would be out between 11 AM and 1 PM on 6-6-13 to do the work. We agreed that he would call me before coming over. At approximately noon on 6-6-13, Zach called to say he was in Malibu (approximately 60 miles away across Los Angeles) and was on his way. At approximately 2 pm, he called again to tell me that the color we require was not a standard color on the La Habra Stucco website. He suggested that he try another stock color that looked similar. When he showed up with the color, it was way too dark. I called the La Habra Stucco people (which he could have done with the phone number from the website) and I ordered the color mix from a local distributor. This should have been done when I provided the information to Zach on 5-30-13. Now I am again in a holding pattern while the color is delivered to the local distributor (sometime next week) for ME to pick up. I am then supposed to call and reschedule another time to have the work attempted again. Final Disposition: On June 24, 2013, I received an email from Chelsea of Angie?s List stating: I heard from All Star Construction and they stated they weren?t familiar with your name or address and couldn?t locate your account. So, if you could please take a look at the information and questions below and provide me with answers I would greatly appreciate it. To which I responded that day: Good Morning: This is the company I have been dealing with. The latest in the continuing drama is that they are supposed to be out here again 7-2-13 between 9 and 11 AM to try to do the stucco again after I picked up the color last week. I also provided substantially more information to help identify the jobsite & work to be completed. This information also included a copy of the email that was sent to Terminix and All Star asking that the contract be canceled before the work even began due to the communication issues we were experiencing. Chelsea responded that she would get back to me when All Star responded. This never happened. Apparently when a company denies your existence, then Angie?s List will take that as the gospel truth leaving someone like me to go back to resolving this on my own. The mini-drama at the end was that on July 2, 2013, it did not look like Zach was going to come out after all as he called to say he was hung up on an emergency electrical issue in Beverly Hills (about 40 miles away). However, he did finally send another person called Jesse to complete the work.

Description of Work
All Star construction was subcontracted by Terminix to replace damaged fascia boards and porch railing, as well as perform some stucco repair.

Category woodworking

03/07/2013

Linda G.

It went well. They did it quickly and they were polite as they came and went. They also cleaned up after themselves.

Description of Work
They restored our hardwood floors. They also removed a partial wall and put on a security screen.

Category handyman service, remodeling, home builders, woodworking, sunrooms

01/10/2012

RICHARD L.

I was looking for handyman service, which is where these guys were listed. They were on time for the appointment. However when they arrived there were two of them in a shiny black Mercedes. The first guy introduced himself as President of the company. The second guy was who I had contact with on the phone. We did a walk through and I showed them the work I wanted done. I want to mention these guys were slick. The "president" looked like a wiseguy from the movies! So, he does a price work up and shows me his price and I almost dropped on the spot. It was over $600, and that was even with a 30% markdown! I told him that was completely out of my budget. We rent this house and do a lot of the repairs ourselves without trying to get it back from the property owners simply because they are allowing us a low rent in order to help us out in these troubling financial times. After telling him it was a great deal more than I anticipated or could afford to pay, he smiles this slick smile and tells me "maybe you need to try a handyman." That's why I called them in the first place!!! Angie's List has them listed under "handymen". He says they work on housing projects and only do individual homes occasionally. So they are totally mis-listed which is of course, misleading. I eventually ended up with Joe Baron from Lake Elsinore and could not be more pleased. Joe's work is exemplary and his prices completely fair and reasonable. Needless to say I will be calling Joe for any future work. Unless you have a new home in need of a lot of work and have a lot of money to spend I would avoid All Star.

Description of Work
none

Category handyman service

The report from (member) is not for our company. Angie’s List has Two All Star Construction Companies and we are certain that (member) has reported on the wrong All Star Construction in error. There are so many things in his report that don't apply to our company For example: • Our owner does not drive or own and has never owned a Mercedes. He drives a pickup truck. • We only have one owner. (member) says two owners. • Our owner would never refer to himself as "President" as (member) stated. Our owner might refer to himself as the owner of the company and always hands out a business card. (Does (member) have our Business Card?) • (member) says that he spoke to the "other" guy about the job and getting an estimate- he would have talked to a woman at “our” company who does the scheduling for estimate appointments, work, etc. • Nothing in our system shows that (member) called. His name or address is not in our system We electronically track all calls & appointments - even estimate appointments. • Our company does not work on "housing projects" as (member) states in the report. Our company handles all aspects of Construction from remodels, additions, to handyman work. • No job is too small or too big. So our owner would never tell someone to call a "handyman" as stated in the report. • Our owner drove out to the home that (member)listed as the property address of the job/estimate to see if it was familiar and our owner had never been there before. • (member) said he found us under "Handyman". We haven't done any advertising anywhere until we joined Angie's List in January 2012. • (member) had the work done in Dec. 2011 so he would have looked in Angies' List under "Handyman" prior to us being on Angies' List. All our work comes from referrals - no advertising anywhere until Jan. 2012 with Angie's List. • I have confirmed with Mike @ Angies List that there is another All Star Construction listed on Angie's list – (member) has reported on the wrong All Star Construction. • We are brand new to Angie's List. • We are proud that our business is done solely on referrals and has run successfully this way for more than 10 years. • (member), we would like to request at this time, that your report on our All Star Construction Profile #6310626 be removed immediately & transferred to the company you actually had contact with. Thank you so much!

07/27/2011

Fred S.

I was happy with the work and professionalism of All Star Construction and would not hesitate to use them again.

Description of Work
The owner of the company contacted me about the work that needed to be done following a termite inspection. He sent an inspector who checked the house and took notes of what needed to be repaired and what needed to be replaced. The inspector was thorough and arranged for the work to be done.He came with the workers on the following day with the needed wood and explained to them what needed to be done. The workers repaired, replaced and painted the wood on the following two days. The inspector returned when the job was done, checked everything and made sure I was satisfied with their performance before leaving.

Category handyman service

Cabinet and Flooring Solutions

Cabinet and Flooring Solutions specializes in flooring sales and installation. We also do full kitchen and bathroom remodels. Cabinet and Flooring Solutions is a local Norco based family owned and operated business Our team has over 20 years experience in the construction industry.

Isaac's Ironworks Inc

At Isaacs’s Ironworks we specialize in custom work serving the greater Los Angeles area and surrounding for over 19 years. A one time customer is something we try to avoid, that is why we devote so much time and energy to understanding your needs and getting them done quickly and cost effectively. We work with architects and designers and can create a beautiful structural & misc. steel product from blue print or your own design weather you are building from scratch or remodeling. At Isaac’s Ironworks we take much pride at our staff of experienced representative. When you call us you can expect to talk with someone who has knowledge and experience and truly understand your need, and the ability to provide to you when you need it. You can always count on us with innovation and customer service. We have in house design capabilities, and can handle all type of custom work. As Seen on Ellen - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2geYFcqd2Y&feature=player_embedded. Additional fax - (818) 982-1984 wining.

EC Painting

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in painting services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Check, Visa, MasterCard
    Satisfaction

Builders – Garages, Barns, Sheds. Homes. Carpentry – Woodworking. Drywall. Electrical. Painting – Exterior & Interior. Plastering. Remodeling – Sunrooms & Patio Enclosures.