ALL AMERICAN IRON WORKS

Corona, CA 92880

We provide the best customer service . Free Estimates

05/26/2017

Eugenia J.

I never received a call to set up a time to get an estimate.

Description of Work
wrought iron gate repaired or replaced

11/21/2016

Patty L.

We contacted Ryan about a month or so ago. He responded very fast and came over the same day to give us a quote. We agreed to have him do the work for us and he said he would contact us when our iron gate was ready. He never did. We contacted him in about 3-4 weeks again, he said yes, it'll be ready soon. He never contacted us again. In another week, we called him again, but got a strange voicemail message. We left a message. Never heard back. Now his website doesn't exist anymore. And his phone number is being forwarded to a strange unrelated number's voicemail. We have no idea what happened. He fell off the face of the planet. I hope he is okay.

Description of Work
New Iron Gate for side of house.

09/22/2014

Philip P.

It was Awesome. We have had so many neighbors stop by and ask who did our wrought iron. It came out great. Just like Ryan told me when he first came out, I am now planning to spend more money have other work completed by Ryan. The contractors who laid my brick and block wall asked for Ryans number since he did such a professional job. As other reviewers have commented you have to be patient with how long it may take to complete the job. He is a one man operation but it is nice to Deal with the owner who will the job right. My wife loves it and all the married men out there know A Happy Wife is a Happy Life. Give him a call you will not be disappointed. This was my first experience with Angie's List and I am so glad I joined.

Description of Work
I had Four different companies out to bid on a wrought iron fence for our home. Ryan was the most knowledgeable and helpful. He and Rebecca make a great team. They are always communicating with me through the Angiie's list App on my iPhone which I love.

07/06/2014

Hurley M.

THE BARS SPACE WAS TO FAR APART, THIS WAS AFTER THEIR SECOND TRY. eVERY HARD TO CLOSE THE BAR BACK UP AFTER OPENING THEM AND THEY OVER CHARGE ME I CALLED THEM , LEFT A MESSAGE NEVER RECEIVED A RETURN CALL

Description of Work
PUT IN SAFETY BARS

06/03/2014

Diane P.

Quick response. Professional

Description of Work
Estimates for security door.

06/01/2014

Karen K.

He even suggested a better way to repair it that would save us money. Replaced the rotted part and repainted to match the rest of the iron fence. He's extremely busy so it took him awhile to respond, so you can't be in a hurry, but it's worth the wait. We were extremely pleased with the results.

Description of Work
Repaired a section of an iron fence in our yard that had rotted through due to sprinkler damage.

05/31/2014

Jeffrey R.

I contacted Ryan and dealt with Rebecca who seems to do all the scheduling and communication with customers. She was extremely quick and easy to get a hold of when I had any questions. Ryan came out to the house and took a look, then said he could send me some picts of what I was looking for as far as gate design. Of course, after seeing a few picts Rebecca sent to me the next day, I liked the and quot;customand quot; art style gates which always costs a bit more. It wasn't to bad, b ut we agreed on the gate, the price and coating/coloring. Ryan said he was very busy and it would take 3-4 weeks to make the gate. I wasn't in a hurry so I didn't mind. I would rather be patient and have quality as opposed to rushing. I gave a $100 deposit. 3 weeks later, Rebecca called and said gate is ready. I couldn't get time off work so Ryan came to the house and installed the gate saying I could pay him later which I appreciated. I got home that night and the gate was awesome. Heavy, quality made and I couldn't be happier. I would definitely refer Ryan and Rebecca to all our friends. Thanks Guys, it's nice to do business with people like you.

Description of Work
custom made and installed a 3' high garden wrought iron gate.

04/16/2014

Patricia S.

Got another company Security Iron Works .

Description of Work
I called the company and they said they would let me know when the would have someone in my area. Then I did not hear from the company .I called again to ask why no one got back to me. They never called to come.

03/24/2014

Jim H.

They were very punctual, got everything done in the time they said, and the gates look great. I would definitely use them again if I have any more wrought iron needs.

Description of Work
All American Ironworks created and installed two wrought iron gates leading into my backyard.

Category fencing, wrought iron, driveway gates

01/18/2014

Trina P.

Called Ryan for a quote for 4 wrought iron gates. He showed up on time and was very pleasant. Said he would send over an estimate??? I called him a few days later left a message no response. Ok. Benefit of the doubt he missed my message kids deleted it..... Whatever! Left another message no response again! Come on!!!!!! Really....

Description of Work
Called Ryan for a quote for 4 wrought iron gates. No estimate no call back!

11/04/2013

Gail G.

He was superior in all categories, polite, on time, spent time and came prepared to get the jobs done in one setting. We are more than well pleased with him. The only wrought Iron company to use as far as we are concerned!

Description of Work
adjusted electric driveway gate- new chain, new wheel. Adjusted large separate gate, fixed lock, redid crawlspace door- new hinges. Reattached wrought iron to stone pillar.

10/21/2013

Margaret A.

They get an A+. They were quick to come out for an estimate although they were very busy at the time. Clearly expert they wre able to give us good ideas about the best way to do the job. Excellent installation.

Description of Work
Constructed a fence, gate and handrail

10/18/2013

Ken A.

This is the 4th time I have used this special contractor. His work/quality is outstanding. In previous projects he designed fancy, reasonably priced gates and fences that neighbors describe as works of art. This particular project was for rental property. My goal was to provide privacy and security, as well as upgrade the property. This was accomplished to the highest standards. Want excellent prices? Contact this contractor. Want a creative art able to deliver outstanding creations at a great price? Contact this contractor.

Description of Work
Designed, built, painted fence/gate for rental property.

Category fencing, wrought iron, driveway gates

10/15/2013

Melissa C.

I initially called Ryan for an estimate, he quoted me a date and time he would come by. My husband waited for him for to stop by for three hours and he was a no show. We were not happy campers... We decided to give him another chance and called the office number, his wife Rebecca apologized and we set up another time for an estimate. Ryan came through for this appointment and apologized as well. He was professional, knowledgeable and showed us his portfolio to get ideas for what kind of gate we wanted. He also gave us different options for materials and their price points which I liked. Once we signed the estimate and sent the initial deposit, it took about a week for Ryan to start with the concrete posts, and another week to install the gate. Despite the initial let down, we were happy with the work done and our new beautiful gate. I would definitely recommend him.

Description of Work
Ryan installed a new sideyard gate (approx 4 1/2 ft X 6 ft) which has a door handle and deadbolt lock. The gate also has a beautiful wrought iron design across the top, with dark colored wood in the middle. He also had to install the post in concrete for the gate. $150 for the concrete/post, $750 for the gate

10/11/2013

Christa M.

We are very happy with it. He worked with us on the final price and we have been very happy. He was professional and pretty timely. It was installed within 2 weeks of deciding on the final product.

Description of Work
They put in a large wrought iron gate for us.

10/07/2013

Jan S.

Called - left message and phone number. No call returned. Called again, phone rang many times - finally voice mail. Left message and number again. 3rd call was to say who I was, I had called twice with NO response. If too busy, at least sit in front of TV in evening and tell customer that currently cannot perform service.

Description of Work
no service rendered

09/23/2013

James L.

Ryan was very skillful and knowledgeable about making wrought iron gate. His price was very competitive among others. He made a custom designed power coated 9 ft gate with a LiftMaster Elite LA500 swing gate operator and 2 fence panels for me. The only drew back was because he was so in demand, a little patient for his time was required. But, it was certainly worth the wait. I was impressed with his work and will definitely call him for the next project.

Description of Work
Driveway 9 ft. wrought iron automated vehicle gate

09/01/2013

Kim C.

there are very few providers in this field. they were punctual, clean, professional. job done exactly as ordered. only hitch was that i had to do the lock myself becuase I wanted it keyed to my other keys. (H'es not a locksmith after all.) There were a few drips of paint, but it still looks very nice.

Description of Work
replace a wrought iron gate.

07/22/2013

Joy G.

He did a good job, repaired the rusted footings, added larger plates to attach fence to cement, Fence is very stable now, the job was done well, very neat, you cannot tell that it was repaired, it blends in with the rest off the fence. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Gave me an estimate to fix rusted footings on iron fence set into concrete blocks responded very quickly to my phone call asking for an estimate was very professional when explaining what he needed to do to the fence repair the rusted supports and reattach the fence to the cement

07/19/2013

Ken W.

I called Ryan for an appointment. He said he could be out the next morning. :) The next morning (on time) he gave me an estimate. It was lower than another estimate I had received. Ryan also explained the reliability of my 20 year old fence vs. a new fence and the probability of a future replacement. He thought there was a little life left in this fence and agreed to repair it. 2 days later the repairs were made. He and his assistant (who kept the water hose at the ready due to the extreme heat and fire hazard possibility due to the dry hillside) and went right to work. I was amazed at how fast Ryan worked. He was quick, confident, and skilled at his profession. The whole job was done in 1/2 day. I am confident that the fence will last a few more years and then I will be looking to replace it. You can bet that Ryan will be the one I call! Very Professional and great work!

Description of Work
Cut & Replaced 5 sections of rusted out lower rail of fence, Replaced 1 picket, Welded tab at end of fence, filled a cracked block with cement to secure the wrought iron post after repair. Touched up with black paint - repaired areas.

07/18/2013

Georgia K.

Perfect, results are better than what we expected. Ryan called prior to installation to establish an appointment, was on time. Installation ideal. We are so pleased, the results are just beautiful

Description of Work
Two doors on pool equiptment bldg and balcony/railing second floor sliding door.

06/20/2013

Donna D.

Gate works better than before! Prompt, courteous, and price as quoted.

Description of Work
Realigned the fence gate which required cutting the hinges off and welding them back.

06/12/2013

stephen A.

Everyone loves the pattern and color. Ryan is a hard worker and respectful.

Description of Work
Back fence, front door, courtyard panel and two other gates.

05/20/2013

Dan H.

Ryan provided estimate and took measurements on first scheduled visit. Design details were finalized over the phone. The installation was completed within 2.5 weeks of finalizing the design. On installation day, arrived as scheduled installed all three gates in less than 3 hours. Cleaned up all installation debris and hauled off old gates. Quality of the work makes a world of difference in the homes appearance. Thanks to Ryan and Rebecca for their assistance in getting the work done as planned. No change orders or extras were needed. GREAT JOB!!!!!

Description of Work
Designed and installed 3 gates, driveway gate, pedestrian gate and entry way gate.

05/07/2013

ALAN P.

phone estimate followed by measure by firm. 2 week timeline given. fited on time with on-site fitting taking 40 mins. work area cleared up before departure. very happy.

Description of Work
Manufactured and fitted wrought iron courtyard gate. dims of 48x36 inches. including latch and deadbolt

H&H Building & Supply

Family owned and operated Fence company that has been serving the Inland Empire since 1991. Offering full vinyl fence installation or affordable DIY kits for those who want to install themselves. 100% financing is available on our full service fence installation. All products are made in the USA and have a lifetime warranty.

Streamline Garage Doors

Garage door repairs, and replacements we are here for all your garage door needs.

MR Garage Door Repairs

MR Garage Door Repairs has been in business since 2001, we pride ourselves in fixing your garage door and motor the right way. We do it all from broken springs, door off the track, motor repairs or replacement, we never cut corners, we carry all garage door parts in our trucks to solve your issue on site. We give the best prices guaranteed with a good warranty. Some of our competitors are cheaper, but cheap doesn't necessarily mean new parts and good work. Our focus is good quality parts and good service, so that you can have the peace of mind you deserve. We take the time to make sure you’re 100% happy and satisfied . No scams or hooks our price is fair, and we offer discounts and excellent customer service. Our customers are our main priority.

2022 Super Service Award

Check, PayPal

WROUGHT IRON. GATES. AUTOMATIC GATE OPENERS. RAILINGS. POOL FENCES. GATE REPAIR & INSTALLATION. MOBILE & SHOP WELDING.

N/A