Water Heaters Masters

Founded 2006 • With Angi since January 2011

We are a small family owned business and our reputation is built one satisfied customer at a time. In a time where finding honest and well trained experts in the plumbing industry is difficult, we pride ourselves in serving you better. We know you have choices and will make every effort to

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

water heaters (104)plumbers (25)appliance repair (3)drain cleaning (1)gas leak repair (1)water softeners (1)

09/18/2022

Kasandra G.

It went great. Called at 8am and they were at my house by 10:15 am quoted then immediately started the install. They have their own stock of tanks so they bring one with them when they come out.

Description of Work
Replace water heater and bringing it up to code

Work Completed On 09/17/2022

10/21/2020

Sharon A.

I found Alex to be very professional. I think he deserves the A rating he has on Angie's List, and I would recommend him.

Description of Work
I found Alex to be very professional.

Work Completed On 10/20/2020

09/19/2020

Brian W.

The work was good. They could have mentioned a senior discount. but they chose not to

Description of Work
replace water heater

Category appliance repair, water heater repair

Work Completed On 09/05/2020

10/13/2019

Steve A.

It was a tough removal due to age of the old heater. The plumber kept at it and finally with a Herculean effort, lifted the old heater off it's pedastle despite the fact that it still has about 1/3 full. I was amazed. Great job!

Description of Work
Replace faulty water heater.

Work Completed On 09/17/2019

04/16/2019

Simon W.

Water Heater Masters were top-notch! I called on a Saturday afternoon - they were available 9am Sunday morning to come and inspect and quote. They only had one guy working that day, but scheduled me for Monday morning between 8 and 9. At 8:15am I got a call with an ETA of 8:45, which was a really nice touch! Despite telling me it would take an entire day to install, they were done by 1pm. They also found some creative ways to do the install to avoid drilling through my stucco (for the exhaust vent and for the condensate run-off). Very professional and clean-looking install. These guys may not always be the cheapest around, and they recommended a top-of-the-line heater (which is what I really wanted anyway), but I'd much rather pay a little extra for that level of service and support. Thank you!

Description of Work
Tankless water heater install

Work Completed On 04/15/2019

Tankless installation, Thank you [Member Name Removed], It was a pleasure working with you.

03/25/2019

SHELBY C.

I was never contacted by Water Heater Masters; Angie's List reached out to find out how the project was going, and I let them know I was never contacted by Water Heater Masters. As of this time (almost 2 weeks), I've still never heard from them.

Description of Work
Requested an estimate for a replacement water heater and quote to convert to a tankless water heater

Work Completed On 03/25/2019

08/20/2018

Stephen M.

Water Heater Masters came the same day that I first contacted them and replaced my heater that day as well.

Description of Work
Replaced old water heater

Work Completed On 07/17/2018

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your feedback and business. The job total was actually $1250 with all discounts applied.

04/17/2018

Marian G.

Installers were professional and went out of their way to complete work in one day so we had hot water and I didn’t have to take any additional time off work. Tˇhe replacement was approximately 60 days ago and the water heater is working Great

Description of Work
Water Heater Replacement

Work Completed On 02/14/2018

02/07/2018

Jean L.

This was the first time I had used Angie's list to find a contractor. I was nervous not knowing whether I would get good service. I cannot say enough about Water Heater Masters. They were so professional and did an excellent job. They showed up on time, explained my options but didn't try to influence my decision. The workman was very neat, taking care to clean up some water spillage after draining my old water tank. I cannot say enough about how impressed I was at the service I got. And the price was very reasonable. A local contractor I called had quoted me twice the price for a new water heater installation. I have no hesitation in recommending this company.

Description of Work
New water heater

Work Completed On 12/23/2017

01/01/2018

Richard K.

Explained what was needed over the phone and how they would do it. Said why they choose something that is a little more expensive than the cheapest choice. Set up a time, and the person actually arrived early. Was done within time expected and was done well. Installer was happy to explain each thing that he was doing and he was very careful not to make a mess in my garage or yard.

Description of Work
Replaced water heater

Work Completed On 11/28/2017

11/27/2017

MAURICE & ARLENE M.

Very Well. No problems. They were prompt and competent

Description of Work
Replaced old water heater with new one.

Work Completed On 09/13/2017

08/21/2017

Jan M.

Great. Responded right away. Prices are reasonable. Their product is made in USA and has 6 year warranty, which is better than some.

Description of Work
Replaced a leaking 10yr old water heater

Work Completed On 07/12/2017

07/20/2017

Alexey P.

This company called me back even though I didn't leave any voicemail, and were at my home 1 hour later for a free estimate, but ready to do the job. Since the price was below what others estimated over the phone, I just had it replaced right away.

Description of Work
Replacing a leaking water heater.

Work Completed On 07/20/2017

07/13/2017

Bill M.

They responded right away. I got an appointment quickly. They were knowledgeable about water heaters. Answered all my questions. They carried the brand (Bradford White) and size (50 gallon) I wanted on their truck. Their pricing was a lot less than others were charging. They installed the water heater in a couple of hours. They demonstrated pride in their work. Strapped it well to prevent it from moving in an earthquake. They were friendly and respectful. I could not ask for a better experience.

Description of Work
Installed new water heater and took away the old one.

Work Completed On 06/01/2017

06/02/2017

Tyler G.

Overall the work I was left with was very good. The first guys to come out ran the new piping across the middle of the access hole to my crawl space, and the water heater exhaust was hooked up a bit sloppily, but all was made right. I made a call to Alex, who was very professional, and he had a new guy out to my place within a few days to fix the issues. The new piping runs straight, and not across my crawl space access, and the heater exhaust looks much cleaner. It's always nice to get it done right the first time, but knowing that they are determined to do it right, even if they have to come back, is invaluable.

Description of Work
Had my old water heater removed, and installed the new one in a new location in the garage to free up some closet space.

Work Completed On 05/15/2017

04/24/2017

J W.

Great. Initially I said I would pull the permit, but I got ill. I called and they submitted the permit right away. On the first inspection, the city indicated we needed and expansion tank for our neighborhood. Water Heaters masters came out quickly a installed the tank for a great price. Good value, great service.

Description of Work
New water heater.

Work Completed On 04/24/2017

04/11/2017

David C.

I had what turned out to be a 30 year old water heater replaced by this great company and they did it the same day of the quote. The installer had the water heater I wanted on the truck and did an excellent job of putting in the new unit, cleaning up and even replacing copper flex tubing and installing a new overflow pipe out of copper as well, no additional cost. I would definitely recommend them for a water heater replacement.

Description of Work
Water heater replacement

Work Completed On 04/05/2017

Review for Water Heaters Masters - 2330 Bates Ave Suite D5, Concord, CA - 34797015

04/11/2017

David C.

I have what turned out to be a 30 year old water heater replaced by this great company and they did it the same day of the quote. The installer had the water heater I wanted on the truck and did an excellent job of putting in the new unit, cleaning up and even replacing copper flex tubing and installing a new overflow pipe out of copper as well, no additional cost. This company specializes in water heaters and couldn't do any additional work on supply lines and they clearly state that on their website. I didn't need that type of additional work.

Description of Work
Water heater replacement

Work Completed On 04/05/2017

Review for Water Heaters Masters - 2330 Bates Ave Suite D5, Concord, CA - 37380338

04/10/2017

Rochelle M.

Water Heater Masters were very knowledgeable, fair in pricing and easy to wrk with.

Description of Work
We had a tankless water heater installed.

Work Completed On 04/10/2017

01/25/2017

Mark C.

First, I contacted Water Heaters Masters by email on a Sunday night. There was no water emergency and I was not expecting a reply until Monday. To my surprise, Matthew responded within about 20 minutes and informed me that Alex would call me Monday morning. It was a very polite and upbeat email and left me with a positive feeling about the company. Alex called the next morning, with the same, friendly and upbeat demeanor. We had an un-rushed conversation about our situation and talked about options. Alex answered all of my questions completely and patiently. We scheduled a water heater replacement for the next day. The technician, Bobby, arrived ahead of the 2 hour window and also greeted me with that same friendly, polite and upbeat attitude. He surveyed the situation and we decided on a course of action. He then deftly completed the job nicely and we're back up and running. The price was very fair. I would have no trouble recommending this company to anyone.

Description of Work
Our 17 year old gas water heater gave up the ghost and needed to be replaced.

Work Completed On 01/25/2017

01/15/2017

Lita T.

Great. It was my second time w water heater problem. Same tech, Jorge from first visit came over. He was very prompt, actually called to see if he could come by earlier. I was away on another appointment, and was about 10 minutes late. Jorge was very cordial and patiently waited. I appreciated his professionalism and advice on next step with my water heater issue. When calling to make appointment, I was very happy with the initial customer service. Though I'm not looking forward to having more problems with my water heater, I know I will always call Water Heater Masters. They are great. Thank you Jorge!

Description of Work
Water heater pilot light out.

Work Completed On 01/15/2017

01/15/2017

Lita T.

Easy to make appointment. Tech arrived on time. Tech was very professional and personable.

Description of Work
Water heater pilot light out