Water Heaters Masters

California: Contractors
12/31/2022

2330 Bates Ave Suite D5

Concord, CA 94520

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

We are a small family owned business and our reputation is built one satisfied customer at a time. In a time where finding honest and well trained experts in the plumbing industry is difficult, we pride ourselves in serving you better. We know you have choices and will make every effort to demonstrate that we are the best option for your water heater, tankless water heater, and high efficiency water heater needs. We offer competitive pricing, the best products, and most important great customer service. We also want to do work for your friends and family, so the best endorsement for us is a job well done and a happy customer. We do standard water heater repairs and replacement but also bigger projects like relocation jobs and tankless water heater installations to name a few. Our technicians are highly experienced and have installed thousands of water heaters. Call or text us at 925-817-8342 for a free estimate. We serve residential or commercial customers....

water heaters (103)plumbers (24)appliance repair (3)drain cleaning (1)gas leak repair (1)water softeners (1)

10/21/2020

Sharon A.

I found Alex to be very professional. I think he deserves the A rating he has on Angie's List, and I would recommend him.

Description of Work
I found Alex to be very professional.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Work Completed On 10/20/2020

09/19/2020

Brian W.

The work was good. They could have mentioned a senior discount. but they chose not to

Description of Work
replace water heater

Category appliance repair,water heater repair

Work Completed On 09/05/2020

10/13/2019

Steve A.

It was a tough removal due to age of the old heater. The plumber kept at it and finally with a Herculean effort, lifted the old heater off it's pedastle despite the fact that it still has about 1/3 full. I was amazed. Great job!

Description of Work
Replace faulty water heater.

Work Completed On 09/17/2019

04/16/2019

Simon W.

Water Heater Masters were top-notch! I called on a Saturday afternoon - they were available 9am Sunday morning to come and inspect and quote. They only had one guy working that day, but scheduled me for Monday morning between 8 and 9. At 8:15am I got a call with an ETA of 8:45, which was a really nice touch! Despite telling me it would take an entire day to install, they were done by 1pm. They also found some creative ways to do the install to avoid drilling through my stucco (for the exhaust vent and for the condensate run-off). Very professional and clean-looking install. These guys may not always be the cheapest around, and they recommended a top-of-the-line heater (which is what I really wanted anyway), but I'd much rather pay a little extra for that level of service and support. Thank you!

Description of Work
Tankless water heater install

Work Completed On 04/15/2019

Tankless installation, Thank you [Member Name Removed], It was a pleasure working with you.

03/25/2019

SHELBY C.

I was never contacted by Water Heater Masters; Angie's List reached out to find out how the project was going, and I let them know I was never contacted by Water Heater Masters. As of this time (almost 2 weeks), I've still never heard from them.

Description of Work
Requested an estimate for a replacement water heater and quote to convert to a tankless water heater

Work Completed On 03/25/2019

08/20/2018

Stephen M.

Water Heater Masters came the same day that I first contacted them and replaced my heater that day as well.

Description of Work
Replaced old water heater

Work Completed On 07/17/2018

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your feedback and business. The job total was actually $1250 with all discounts applied.

04/17/2018

Marian G.

Installers were professional and went out of their way to complete work in one day so we had hot water and I didn’t have to take any additional time off work. Tˇhe replacement was approximately 60 days ago and the water heater is working Great

Description of Work
Water Heater Replacement

Work Completed On 02/14/2018

02/07/2018

Jean L.

This was the first time I had used Angie's list to find a contractor. I was nervous not knowing whether I would get good service. I cannot say enough about Water Heater Masters. They were so professional and did an excellent job. They showed up on time, explained my options but didn't try to influence my decision. The workman was very neat, taking care to clean up some water spillage after draining my old water tank. I cannot say enough about how impressed I was at the service I got. And the price was very reasonable. A local contractor I called had quoted me twice the price for a new water heater installation. I have no hesitation in recommending this company.

Description of Work
New water heater

Work Completed On 12/23/2017

01/01/2018

Richard K.

Explained what was needed over the phone and how they would do it. Said why they choose something that is a little more expensive than the cheapest choice. Set up a time, and the person actually arrived early. Was done within time expected and was done well. Installer was happy to explain each thing that he was doing and he was very careful not to make a mess in my garage or yard.

Description of Work
Replaced water heater

Work Completed On 11/28/2017

11/27/2017

MAURICE & ARLENE M.

Very Well. No problems. They were prompt and competent

Description of Work
Replaced old water heater with new one.

Work Completed On 09/13/2017

We provide water heater replacement and repair services for residential and commercial customers. Our services are for standard water heaters, tankless water heaters and high efficiency water heaters. Call us for a free estimate today. Our general plumbing services, such as faucets and garbage disposals are based on schedule availability.

We do not perform HVAC, sewer or drain cleaning services.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover