Kinetico by AAA Water Systems, Inc.

Founded 1993 • With Angi since August 2007

Water Coolers

We sell, install and service water filtration systems for homes and businesses. This includes water softeners, reverse osmosis drinking water purification and salt free scale reducing equipment. California appreciates the Kinetico difference one that flows from the superior design and performance of our products straight through to our service. AAA Water Systems brings the best thinking about water treatment custom fit to your home. You can count on our friendly professionals to treat your water and your family right....

Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Contra Costa County

With over 50 years of experience, Mr. Rooter Plumbing, a Neighborly company, is on the cutting-edge of plumbing practices, technology and skill. From the moment you call us to the moment we leave your home, you can expect clean, courteous and friendly professionals who get the job done right—the first time. Our plumbers are licensed and insured, and we guarantee all workmanship and parts! We offer flexible, convenient appointment times that can be worked around your schedule. Our services are available around-the-clock, including weekends and evenings—and we never charge overtime fees! With our upfront, flat rate pricing model you can rest assured knowing you’ll pay an affordable price for any service we perform, keeping you in control, and we do offer financing. Call your local Mr. Rooter Plumbing professional today to schedule a service.

Aqualight Company

09/22/2021

TERRILYNN M.

The water here in Manteca is terrible. It smells, tastes disgusting and leaves your skin dry and ashy. I research water softeners/purifiers online and with my neighbors and then contacted AAA Water Systems since they use the Kinetico water systems. I had an appointment with Damian Fernandez and he was very thorough in his explanations of the system, how it works, maintanence, future costs, just everything I needed to know to make an informed decision. And it was the best decision ! I know have purified water right at my sink from the reverse osmosis sytem and soft smell free water from all the taps. No more hard water deposits, no ashy skin and coarse hair. No more bottled water to drink or cook with. The installers were wonderful...prompt and professional. Everything spotless when they were done. They carefully explained and showed me how to use, maintain, and just in case, shut the system off. They also provide little measuring scoops for the proper amount of soap to use in the washing machine and the dishwasher.

Description of Work
Water softener and purification

07/11/2021

Nalette H.

I feel so much better our family has cleaner drinking water! I have been considering getting a whole house water purification system and found Kinetico by AAA Water Systems. We had an appointment with Damian Fernandez. He was so nice and took the time to make sure we understood how the water system works and answered all of our questions. I was also horrified that the water test showed that what we had been drinking barely met regulations. The installation only took one day to complete. Jessie was courteous and confirmed my preferences before installing the system. The tanks take up much less space in our garage than I thought. Then Jessie walked through how to turn it off and on as well as how to maintain it. In the end I’m very pleased with the service and product! Here are a few things to consider… laundry pods have too much detergent and will stain your clothes. After the system is installed you’ll need much less detergent (money saver) for the washer and dishwasher. Also you’ll need to decide where you want your untreated water faucet to be. I chose inside the garage with the treatment system but I wish I would’ve chosen the outside faucet so I can water my plants with that water. Also if you’re like us with conserving water in this drought, keep in mind you can’t use the grey water from the house in your yard or garden. The treated water is not good for plants. Your house plants need to be watered with the hard, untreated water.

Description of Work
Water purification system

03/12/2021

Nick C.

Damian Fernandez was amazing to work with. He was so patient and kind. I probably asked him the same question multiple times within a 2-week time frame. He had no problem walking me through each thing. He is very knowledgeable and truly believes in his product. Our installer was also very thorough and knowledgeable. My whole process with this company has been absolutely amazing!

Description of Work
Whole house Water softener and R.O

Category water softeners

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for your kind review. Our employees strive to provide nothing but excellence to all our customers. We will definitely pass along your praises to Damian. We look forward to the years to come and thank you for trusting us with your clean water! AAA Water Systems, Inc

03/10/2018

kaylee A.

Damian was very knowledgable about what he was displaying. He had a presentation comparing the Kinetico water system and our current water. The difference was clearly displayed while comparing the two waters. He helped to accommodate what was best for my family which is greatly appreciated. He was also very kind and respectful the entire time. This experience is definitely 5 stars. Thanks Damian!

Description of Work
Our water softener needed to be fixed because it was not working.

10/06/2017

Johnrich M.

Wow talk about an improvement on quality of life. And I feel lucky that we ended up with Damian Fernandez who was such a naturally great person. I received a call from Damian shortly after I inquired with home depot for a whole house water treatment system. He came on-time and well-prepared for my appointment providing a positively enlightening and enjoyable experience. What was also nice was that he did not pressure me to purchase anything. I settled for the top-tiered product that Kinetico offered which was a very expensive system and wished that I didn’t have to spend that much. Still, expensive upfront but besides the greatly improved quality of life, I will be saving on future costs from damages that hard water can cause on my new home, appliances, and health. I’ve been suffering from dry skin, and eczema throughout my face and body. I’ve used a lot of different skin products and they’ve just provided temporary relief. Long story short, my skin has never felt better and it feels so good thanks to Kinetico’s water system. Also, the installation of our water system was perfect and problem free thanks to Ben. I am very pleased with their product and would highly recommend it to anyone. I also strongly recommend having Damian Fernandez help you with your home water treatment needs.

Description of Work
Whole house water treatment

Category water softeners

Thank you for the glowing review of our staff. It is great to hear from our customers and know all the hard work and efforts put in everyday are paying off for everyone involved. We know you will enjoy many years of the best water treatment system in the world. Thank you from all of us at Kinetico by AAA Water Systems.

10/06/2017

Justinn G.

The service was amazing. Our sales person Damian helped us purchase the best system for our house without pressuring us to buy. He is very professional and knowledgeable about the product. We enjoyed the time that Damian spent in our house answering all of our many questions, and didn’t complain that he was there for over 2 hours. Our plumber Ben was also very professional and got the job done correctly. He was also able to answer all of my questions on installation day. My fiancé and I are very happy with our system and the excellent service that we received.

Description of Work
My fiancé and I had a water filtration system and reverse osmosis system installed in our home.

Category water softeners

Welcome to Kinetico by AAA Water Systems. Thank you very much for taking the time to review our sales rep and installer. We are extremely proud of them and their professionalism day in and day out. Your continued satisfaction will remain our goal for many years to come.

07/07/2017

Arturo H.

Amazing so great the best of all! !!!

Description of Work
Water service

Category water softeners

Thank you for your much appreciated enthusiasm for your new Kinetico water system.

06/19/2017

Yong K.

Damian Fernandez came out to our home for a consultation and presentation of the Kinetico water softener system. He was very thorough, patient, and friendly, and answered our very many questions with expertise and professionalism. Great customer service.

Description of Work
Water softener installation

Category water softeners

Thank you for the great review of one of our team members. This will make Damian's day and encourage him to keep raising the bar as a professional you can count on over and over again.

06/16/2017

Eva P.

The pros: - our experience with their sales person Damian was great - he was very respectful and provided detailed information for their different options. We had previously met with Puronics and Eco Water reps and were not able to make our minds but after talking with Damian we had enough info to feel confident in choosing Kinetico. - my water tastes great now. I haven't tested it for impurities but i am pleased with the taste and i actually enjoy drinking my water now - the plumber who was sent to install the system was very knowledgable and efficient, and finished the job in less than 4 hours all by himself. The cons: - the price was significantly higher than Puronics and Eco water. But i am hoping it will pay off in the long run - my biggest complaint is that their plumber mistakenly took away my old RO system i had under the sink (after he installed the new RO system). It is their practice to do that if the customer requests it, but i had specifically asked on the contract not to take away my old system. And by the time i realized my old system was missing the plumber had left. My old RO system was only 1 year old and i had promised it as a gift to a family member. I called the AAA 1800 customer service number to let them know what happened and ask if my old RO system can be returned. I was told they will check on it but i never received a call back. After over 1 week of not hearing back i texted Damian and i received a voicemail from them the next day. But after i called again i was told the person who is handling this issue is not available and will call me later in the day. I have not received a call back. I hope this to be resolved, but for now i feel pretty unhappy that my old system has not been returned yet.

Description of Work
We had the whole house water softener and filtration system installed in my house a few weeks ago - which was the highest priced package they offered. And we also had the RO 5 stage system installed under our sink.

Category water softeners

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for feedback. It is essential for our company to hear from our customers so we can enjoy the accolades and improve where needed. The installation department is working on the issue for you and will get it resolved to your satisfaction. Update: The issue has been resolved. Thank you for working with us on this issue.

06/09/2017

Ricardo L.

System installed by AAA last week. We installed a two filter system in the garage and the K5 drinking system in the kitchen. Customer service was great, we had a slow leak at one of the filters we discovered a few hours after the install, called AAA right away and they had a tech out early next morning to replace a gasket. The install in the garage was very clean, it looks great. the installer took the time to finish installing the sink strap under the kitchen sink (new construction home) that the home builders had neglected to attach. Giving 4 stores because I was disappointed that the sales rep would not budge on the K5 price. I had the K5 installed in my home in southern california and even though the rep told us the price hadn't changed in years, I paid 400.00 more here for the same system than I did down south 4 years ago. To AAA credit though, they did throw in a sediment filter with the filter set up in the garage. Kinetico systems are the best on the planet, and the K5 is absolutely the bests drinking water system you can buy! Additional info: the filters in the garage could be enhanced I think if they were labelled with their function (which filter is what). Also, most of the filters are labelled AAA rather than Kinetico - hopefully they are all genunie Kinetico!

Description of Work
water filtration system

Category water delivery

Installation, sales & repairs of water softeners, whole house filters, reverse osmosis drinking systems, UV lights & many other water treatment options.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available