JMZ Concrete

Founded 1976 • With Angi since September 2005

Concrete pouring & repair, decorative and stamped concrete, drain pipe installation, fencing, landscaping, hardscaping & pavers, retaining walls, plumbing....

Unique Paver Stones, Inc

Unique Paver Stones has the skill, experience, and great client communication to meet your residential home build needs.

Guiton Home Inspections

Guiton Home Inspections conducts thorough home inspections, while providing quality service. Inspectors will recommend solutions, regarding safety and repairs, to make a home more suitable for the client to buy/sell. Give us a call today!

Offers by Guiton Home Inspections on Angi
BBP Pavers Inc

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Hardscape and Paver Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! PLEASE STOP BY OUR SHOWROOM TO TALK TO OUR EXPERTS TO GIVE YOU PERSONALIZED ATTENTION!

01/20/2015

Peter F.

I called then 5 times and never spoke to a person, I got voice-mail and left messages with short description of my projects asking someone to contact me, come over and see the work and then provide a quote.

Description of Work
n/a

Category mudjacking

10/31/2014

Dorothy S.

Did not do the project as it was not cost effective.

Description of Work
Provided quote one new patio.

02/19/2014

David D.

Because the work has not started, if I do have them do the work, I will update this review ASAP.

Description of Work
JMZ concrete did come to my house within several days of contacting them and provided me with a very competive estimate for the concrete work that I need done. I have not yet hired them or anyone else due to a family issue, but I was impressed with their responsiveness and professionalism.

12/19/2013

MARSHALL J.

My experience with them was good. They were punctual, they did a good job, and they communicated well.

Description of Work
I used JMZ Concrete for stamped and decorative concrete services.

Category stamped concrete

11/03/2013

Michael S.

Very punctual and professional. Delivered on time and on budget. Pricing competitive with other quotes.

Description of Work
Removed old 1,500 sq. ft. concrete driveway, replaced with new colored concrete, added drainage, and retaining wall.

Category concrete repair,hardscaping

10/14/2013

Kevin C.

They were fine. I didn't use them because of the price. Their price wasn't that out of line. They were all pretty close but the other company was $100.00 cheaper. They were timely. They were good. I consider getting an estimate from them again.

Description of Work
I got a quote from JMZ Concrete for excavating and cement work.

Category concrete repair,excavators

09/24/2013

Amiram M.

He was wonderful. We have not got him to do the job yet, but we will go with him. He was professional and nice. He had good answers to all our questions. We have not finalized all the details, but so far so good.

Description of Work
I used JMZ Concrete for landscaping. We got an estimate a month ago. They will expand our patio and walkway and another area in the backyard. He came out and measured everything.

Category concrete repair,hardscaping

07/22/2013

Christopher C.

Ricardo and his team were excellent. They are priced competitively and do great work. They showed up everyday ontime and worked quietly and quickly. I work from home and was rarely disturbed by the work going on outside my window. Also, they went above and beyond by taking my existing roofwater drain system and putting it under the new driveway. I had all the materials, so Ricardo did this free of charge. I'd highly recommend them for affordable and quality concrete work.

Description of Work
Dug out existing sandy driveway and installed concrete driveway.

06/25/2013

Kiran B.

He did not show up or pick up the phone

Description of Work
He was supposed to come to give us an estimate and fixed a time and never showed up. When i called him he didnt pick up the phone

06/25/2013

Kim K.

They did a great job. They fixed the concrete due to tree roots growing in.

Description of Work
They replaced the sidewalk in front of our house.

Category concrete repair,stamped concrete

JMZ Concrete

Founded 1976 • With Angi since September 2005

PO Box 487

Concord, CA 94522

Concrete pouring & repair, stamped decorative concrete, driveways, sidewalks, drain pipe installation, hardscaping, pavers, patios, and pool demolation.

Concrete Contractor,Concrete Contractor,Masonry Contractor,Construction,Concrete,Masonry,Contractors,Construction Service, Special Trade Contractors,Concrete Work,Bonding