Home Quality Remodeling

Founded 2004 • With Angi since May 2017

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Home Quality Remodeling was founded in 2004 in Richmond. It specializes in Building of new homes, remodeling of interior of homes: kitchen, bathrooms, room additions, concrete work. Located in the east bay, HQR serves the east bay and Santa Clara and San Mateo counties ...

Rhinos Roofing Company

Rhinos Roofing is a family owned roofing company. Our owner has been actively serving residents of the bay area for 20 years, and our staff has over 20 years of experience in construction & roofing. Taking into account those years of experience, combined with our drive to get the job done right, our roofers are confident that you will be happy with Rhinos Roofing's services. Ranging from roof inspections to re-roofing & roof replacements, our company mission is to ensure customer satisfaction for all projects. Call our experienced roofers today for your free, no obligation quote and we're sure you'll see for yourself why Rhinos Roofing is the premier roofer for residential jobs in greater Vallejo area.

PLANCHON ROOFING INC

FAMILY OWNED ROOFING & SIDING COMPANY IN BUSINESS FOR OVER 60 YEARS, CALL FOR A FREE ESTIMATE, EMERGENCY SERVICES AVAILABLE. BONDED, INSURED, & LICENSED (CA STATE LIC#39 421131. (510)235-4056 OR (510)235-1158 planchonroofing@att.net OR Fax: (510)235-1406 PLEASE MENTION TO US AT TIME OF ESTIMATE THAT YOU ARE AN ANGIE'S LIST MEMBER TO RECEIVE POTENTIAL DISCOUNTS. *** IN EVENT OF EL NINO THIS WINTER... DISCOUNTS WILL NOT BE OFFERED***

Above All Roofing Solutions Inc

Above all roofing Solutions Inc has been in business since 1997. We are a fully licensed, bonded, and insured company with a Better Business Bureau rating of A+. We offer free estimates, 24 hour emergency services and much more. Above All Roofing Solutions Inc has you covered from reroofs to repairs, gutters and downspouts for all types of residential, commercial, and industrial roofs. We are currently offering our summer promotion for $50 off any repair over $500 and $150 off any new reroof. With our expertise you wont just protect your roof but also beautify it. Call today for a FREE estimate.

Offers by Above All Roofing Solutions Inc on Angi

01/23/2020

Excited to start another project, flooring and doors, with Ronnie and HQR! Our guest bathroom was remodeled by them in 2018. Didn't think twice about going with this Company again based on Ronnie's reliability, responsiveness, and ability to oversee the job. The guys in the crew are very skilled in their own specific areas. Being very particular, we are quite pleased with their services!

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel; flooring and doors

Category remodeling,home remodeling

01/09/2020

My wife and I couldn't be happier with our choice of HQR for our remodeling project. (We are currently towards the end of the planning process and have just pulled permits.) Our project manager, Eddie Stolik, has been simply outstanding. Truly, it has taken us 4 years of talking to various contractors, architects, and designers before we found the confidence to move ahead after meeting with Eddie....

Description of Work
Kitchen, Bathroom, and Basement Remodel

01/07/2020

You wrote a review for Home Quality Remodeling 13 minutes ago 5.0 star rating1/7/2020 Great communication and work. Or project manager was Eddie and he was great. They did a bath remodel for us, not a huge job but still made us a priority. They helped with everything including the shopping. The job was done well within the time expected and is better than I though it could be. I would hire them ag...

Description of Work
Bath remodel

08/30/2019

The price was very expensive for the neighborhood, but the sub-contractor was excellent, the guy that did the work was good.

Description of Work
2 Bathroom Remodeling project

04/13/2018

If I could give 10 stars I would!!! HQR did my new roof and solar system, my project-manager Ronnie ilan was making sure I got all the information that I needed, super helpful and the communication was great. The crew was very nice, polite and responsive. I'M very happy with Home Quality Remodeling and i know for sure who I'm going with on my future projects.⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Description of Work
Roof and solar

Category remodeling,roofing

We specializes in building of new homes, remodeling of interior of homes: kitchen, bathrooms, room additions, concrete work, roofing, solar, insulation, painting and decorating.