We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Cyclone Air Systems

Founded 1999 • With Angi since February 2010

4.1

1900 Lynwood Dr Ste C

Concord, CA 94519

Cyclone Air Systems Inc. Friendly, Professional and Fast! Cyclone Air Systems Inc Heating and Cooling Service offers the highest level of service and satisfaction available in the industry. We pride ourselves on our principles of being up front and honest. Our most valuable assets are our people,

09/28/2021

Laura V.

I would never recommend these people. They were unresponsive. They showed up at my house to clean our chimney. We have hardwood floors. We asked the technician to put a mat down. He said, "Yes". He did not. We laid down our own rugs. He dropped his vacuum on our floor. We pointed out the scratch. He denied it happened. He called his boss. His boss said that it never happened. We sent them before/after photos. They told us it was a different house. I asked them to take my payment and leave my property and the boss said that he was not ready for his tech to leave yet. I asked several times fir them to take my payment and leave and they refused. I told them that it was harassment to stay in my house when I asked them to leave and tried to pay. They' still refused. I asked again. They still refused. I threatened to call the police. They still refused. I threatened to call the police a 3rd time and he finally left.

Description of Work
Chimney cleaning

Category chimney sweep

06/23/2017

Patricia C.

Very badly. He wanted me to text him the next day to inquire about the status of parts needed for the repairs. I did but he did not reply to that text or any other texts over the next day. It was very disappointing.

Description of Work
We needed our Air conditioner repaired. We were pleased with the evaluation and estimate and his promise of follow-up.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

02/23/2017

Kim F.

Mario and Jose from cyclone air systems came to my house to inspect and clean my dryer vent I called these guys because my dryer took more than 3 drying cycles to dry my clothes "2 hours". They came and used 2 machines to clean my dryer they used a rotobrush machines and a big vacuum also they took pictures of my dryer vent before and after and show me all the lint " huge amount and fire hazards" I'm very happy and satisfied with this company and I'll recommend they to all my relatives and friends! Thank you cyclone air systems air duct cleaning and dryer vent cleaning

Category dryer vent cleaning

04/07/2015

ALICE B.

He quoted me $249 for the work and by the time he was done it was almost $500. The add-ons just kept piling on. He was not very professional and it was an all together strange experience.

Description of Work
He cleaned my air vents.

09/29/2014

Nancy N.

The company was quick to return my call and scheduled the service for that same afternoon. Mario was quick, professional, courteous, and informative about what he was doing. I would definitely use Cyclone Air Systems again.

Description of Work
Cleaned dryer vent ducts

Category air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

06/30/2014

JoAnn R.

Was running late but called to advise me. I had wanted the vent cleaned for my daughter's dryer as I didn't feel comfortable using it.

Description of Work
Cleaned dryer vent and replaced hose

06/03/2014

Steven L.

Very friendly and explained everything he was doing. A pleasure to work with.

Description of Work
Cleaned my dryer vent. It was clogged.

Category dryer vent cleaning

09/04/2013

Paula P.

I called to schedule an appointment, and quot;Marioand quot; said he would show up today at 8:30 a.m. That time came and went, no Mario. We called twice, message said we'll call you back in five minutes. Nobody ever picked up and nobody ever called us. I don't appreciate this waste of my time.

Description of Work
Nothing, never showed up

04/25/2013

Steve B.

Flavio took his time to explain what work he was going to do and how long the process would take. I am a gadget person and when he showed me the before and after results using a video camera that he could run down the ducts, I was throughly impressed. He did an excellent job and cleaned up after himself. I would highly recommend him and will definitely stay on the one year cleaning cyle he recommended to keep my family save and allergy free.

Description of Work
I was having a problem with my dryer not drying the clothes. I check online for solutions and the recommendations was to check the dryer duct. I bought the house new about 11 years ago and I had never had the dryer duct cleaned. I am a shopper and I checked around and found Duct & Carpet soluions on Agies's list. I called and Flavio was able to quote me a price for the dryer duct as well as the heating and air coditioning ducts that was a much better price than any of the other quotes I got.

Category carpet cleaners, air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

10/20/2011

William E.

Mr. Guerrero stood me up twice making excuses over the phone twice. He knew I would be waiting for him to come but he never bothered to phone to tell me he had a problem the second time. He sounds great on phone and his price sounds reasonable but he has relocated from address Angies has (watch out) to SF and he has past problems being late. I should've known.

Description of Work
I planned for him to do duct cleaning on my 60 year old gravity furnace's ducts.

08/22/2011

Beth C.

He was fine. He was great. He was very professional. He tells you if something is not needed to be done. I was really happy with him. He could have told us that he had to sweep out the whole thing and would charge more. He checked the ducts and said that they were clean. He explained what kind of ducts we had. His price was fair. I would use them in the future.

Description of Work
I used Cyclone Air Systems in the spring of mid March for air duct cleaning. He checked all our ducts. He checked the heater as it needed extra checking.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning

08/19/2011

Julique L.

The gentleman who performed the service arrived over an hour late - which was very upsetting. However, once he arrived, I found him to be very professional and capable so I left him to take care of all of the areas agreed upon in the estimate. The carpets looked great after they were cleaned, however, one air vent doesn't work now, so I have to get that investigated by my HVAC guy. I am VERY new to homeownship, so I don't know if $450 is a reasonable amount for the services performed. If I knew the answer to that, perhaps I would have a more positive review.

Description of Work
I had my HVAC ducts cleaned ($240) and all of the carpets cleaned ($210) in my house. I also asked for a dryer vent cleaning, but that did not happen.

Category carpet cleaners, air duct cleaning

05/02/2011

Robert M.

I dealt with this company only over the phone which is to say I left several messages. When they called back, they were very perfunctory, gave me a very low price and pushed for an immediate appointment. I was not sure they had enough information to accurately estimate the job and I was wary that the price would be substantially different when they arrived. They had both good and bad references on Angie's list but a closer look showed that their San Francisco office had closed and all of the good reports seemed to refer to that office, not the Concord group. I made an appointment but called back to cancel. The cancellation was quick but they later called (to try to talk me into it?) and left a message consisting of a phone number without identifying themselves.

Description of Work
Estimate only.

05/01/2011

Beth C.

On time. Professional. Seemed to be reasonable about what we did and did not need. Gave advice on how to keep dust out of the house. Good experience.

Description of Work
Cleaned air ducts, changed air filters.

05/18/2010

Anant J.

excellent. mario is extremely polite, did the job thoroughly and professionally. definitely an A+ if I could give that grade

Description of Work
cleaned air ducts, sanitized furnace, cleaned inlets

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning

12/17/2008

Robert L.

They arrived on time, were courteous and put everything back that had to be moved to access the ducts. The ducts had not been cleaned in years and with a small video camera I was shown a view of a duct before and after the cleaning so I could see the difference. The filters in the returns were very dirty and they recommended I buy new ones because they were old, but did not pressure me to do so. They also told me that the ones I had could be washed. So I hosed them down while they were doing the work and found I did not need to buy new ones. After they left I realized that they had not cleaned the dryer vent, as promised (a bonus they offer). I called to ask that they come back next time they were in the area. Flavio said he would come that day around 6:00. The traffic was very bad that afternoon and Flavio called to ask if they could come the following day, which was fine with us. He called again the next day to let me know what time he could come and arrived when promised. I am very impressed with the level of communication and responsibility of this company. The price was also very competitive. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Cleaned heating system air ducts in two story house.

Category air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

IZ Pressure Washing

2 years I am offering pressure washer

2022 Super Service Award

The Vent Cleaner

The last thing my company will do is nickel and dime a customer for something they don't need. With over 50 years of experience in the trades, The Vent Cleaner has specialized in cleaning, repairing, & maintaining vents for residential, commercial, & HOA clients. Our expert technicians, and advance equipment will clean the air ducts throughout your home. The process includes the removal of unwanted particles and pollutants, from the grill back to the main panel unit, to ensure proper ventilation and the circulation of clean air with only EPA approved products. Our dryer vent cleaning service is a cost effective way to eliminate the unnecessary expense of extended drying times and keep your family safe from the risk of fire. Contact us today to learn more!

Offers Coupon

Smart Heating & Air Conditioning

Smart Heating and Air Conditioning has what you need when it comes to AC Repair and Furnace Repair, with over 20+ years of experience. From small to large A/C Repair or Furnace Repair to routine maintenance, Smart Heating and Air Conditioning specializes in repair, service and maintenance of your home's Central Heating & Cooling, Ductwork, or Indoor Air Quality / Filtration. Not to mention Smart HVAC excellent equipment replacement and installations. Cities we service throughout Contra Costa and Alameda County include: Alameda, Alamo, Antioch, Berkeley, Brentwood, Clayton, Clyde, Concord, Danville, Diablo, Discovery Bay, Dublin, El Cerrito, Hayward, Hercules, Kensington, Lafayette, Livermore, Martinez, Montclair, Moraga, Oakland, Oakley, Orinda, Piedmont, Pittsburg, Pleasant Hill, Pleasanton, Rossmoor, San Ramon, San Leandro and Walnut Creek, CA. Call today for your free estimate on equipment.

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
    09/12/2021
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

A/C Installation, A/C Repair, Air Duct Cleaning, Air Duct Installation, Air Duct Repair, Commercial Services, Ductless A/C Services, Electric Furnace Installation, Electric Furnace Repair, Emergency Services, Electric Furnace Repair, Electric Furnace Installation, Flame Sensor Repair, Gas Furnace Installation, Gas Furnace Repair, Heater Installation, Heater Repair, Air Duct Sanitizing, Heater Repair, Air Duct Cleaning, Air Filter Cleaning, Bathroom Exhaust Duct Cleaning, Dryer Vent Cleaning, Lint Screen Cleaning, Virtual Consultations, Residential Services, Thermostat Repair.

Maid Services.