Cyclone Air Systems

Founded 1999 • With Angi since February 2010

4.1

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
09/12/2021
We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Cyclone Air Systems Inc. Friendly, Professional and Fast! Cyclone Air Systems Inc Heating and Cooling Service offers the highest level of service and satisfaction available in the industry. We pride ourselves on our principles of being up front and honest. Our most valuable assets are our people, personalized service, and attention to detail. In support of this principle, we maintain and open line of communication with you to ensure that our performance meets or exceeds your expectations. Cyclone Air Systems Inc, Heating and Cooling is a full-service mechanical contractor, installing and servicing all major brands of Heating and Air Conditioning equipment for commercial and residential applications. Cyclone Air Systems Inc specializes in air conditioner repair, furnace repair, maintenance tune-up 20 points inspection, air duct cleaning and other services....

Sierra Soft Wash

Don't damage your roof or siding with pressure washing! Soft Washing is the correct way to remove organic growth and stains from your roof or siding. We will always go above and beyond for our customers and we offer discounts to seniors and new customers. Give us a call today for a free inspection and quote and to learn more about soft washing! *Additional reviews and referrals are available upon request. Thanks for supporting our small family business! -SSW We specialize in exterior cleaning. We are a full service company that offers pressure washing and soft washing. Soft washing is a cleaning method using low pressure and specialized solutions to safely remove mildew, bacteria, algae and other organic stains from roofs and building exteriors. Some of our cleaning services include: roofing, siding, solar panels, windows and surface cleaning of concrete, pavers and rock.

ANS Carpet Cleaning

ANS Carpet Cleaning is a carpet cleaning company whose employees are specially trained in the most modern and effective cleaning techniques. Our professionals are also trained in product usage and safety procedures. We work diligently to ensure that all cleaning service plan specifics are performed to the highest industry standards. Tile & Grout Cleaning $0.75per Sq.Ft. Deodorant $8.00 per room.

Offers by ANS Carpet Cleaning on Angi
Goode Quality Carpet Care

Specializing in carpet/upholstery/rug maintenance, stain removal (i.e. blood, wine, red stains) for commercial and residential areas in Contra Costa County. Competitive pricing and excellent customer service is what Goode Quality Carpet Care will always offer.

09/28/2021

Laura V.

I would never recommend these people. They were unresponsive. They showed up at my house to clean our chimney. We have hardwood floors. We asked the technician to put a mat down. He said, "Yes". He did not. We laid down our own rugs. He dropped his vacuum on our floor. We pointed out the scratch. He denied it happened. He called his boss. His boss said that it never happened. We sent them before/after photos. They told us it was a different house. I asked them to take my payment and leave my property and the boss said that he was not ready for his tech to leave yet. I asked several times fir them to take my payment and leave and they refused. I told them that it was harassment to stay in my house when I asked them to leave and tried to pay. They' still refused. I asked again. They still refused. I threatened to call the police. They still refused. I threatened to call the police a 3rd time and he finally left.

Description of Work
Chimney cleaning

Category chimney sweep

06/23/2017

Patricia C.

Very badly. He wanted me to text him the next day to inquire about the status of parts needed for the repairs. I did but he did not reply to that text or any other texts over the next day. It was very disappointing.

Description of Work
We needed our Air conditioner repaired. We were pleased with the evaluation and estimate and his promise of follow-up.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

02/23/2017

Kim F.

Mario and Jose from cyclone air systems came to my house to inspect and clean my dryer vent I called these guys because my dryer took more than 3 drying cycles to dry my clothes "2 hours". They came and used 2 machines to clean my dryer they used a rotobrush machines and a big vacuum also they took pictures of my dryer vent before and after and show me all the lint " huge amount and fire hazards" I'm very happy and satisfied with this company and I'll recommend they to all my relatives and friends! Thank you cyclone air systems air duct cleaning and dryer vent cleaning

Category dryer vent cleaning

04/07/2015

ALICE B.

He quoted me $249 for the work and by the time he was done it was almost $500. The add-ons just kept piling on. He was not very professional and it was an all together strange experience.

Description of Work
He cleaned my air vents.

09/29/2014

Nancy N.

The company was quick to return my call and scheduled the service for that same afternoon. Mario was quick, professional, courteous, and informative about what he was doing. I would definitely use Cyclone Air Systems again.

Description of Work
Cleaned dryer vent ducts

Category air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

06/30/2014

JoAnn R.

Was running late but called to advise me. I had wanted the vent cleaned for my daughter's dryer as I didn't feel comfortable using it.

Description of Work
Cleaned dryer vent and replaced hose

06/03/2014

Steven L.

Very friendly and explained everything he was doing. A pleasure to work with.

Description of Work
Cleaned my dryer vent. It was clogged.

Category dryer vent cleaning

09/04/2013

Paula P.

I called to schedule an appointment, and quot;Marioand quot; said he would show up today at 8:30 a.m. That time came and went, no Mario. We called twice, message said we'll call you back in five minutes. Nobody ever picked up and nobody ever called us. I don't appreciate this waste of my time.

Description of Work
Nothing, never showed up

04/25/2013

Steve B.

Flavio took his time to explain what work he was going to do and how long the process would take. I am a gadget person and when he showed me the before and after results using a video camera that he could run down the ducts, I was throughly impressed. He did an excellent job and cleaned up after himself. I would highly recommend him and will definitely stay on the one year cleaning cyle he recommended to keep my family save and allergy free.

Description of Work
I was having a problem with my dryer not drying the clothes. I check online for solutions and the recommendations was to check the dryer duct. I bought the house new about 11 years ago and I had never had the dryer duct cleaned. I am a shopper and I checked around and found Duct & Carpet soluions on Agies's list. I called and Flavio was able to quote me a price for the dryer duct as well as the heating and air coditioning ducts that was a much better price than any of the other quotes I got.

Category carpet cleaners,air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

10/20/2011

William E.

Mr. Guerrero stood me up twice making excuses over the phone twice. He knew I would be waiting for him to come but he never bothered to phone to tell me he had a problem the second time. He sounds great on phone and his price sounds reasonable but he has relocated from address Angies has (watch out) to SF and he has past problems being late. I should've known.

Description of Work
I planned for him to do duct cleaning on my 60 year old gravity furnace's ducts.

Cyclone Air Systems

Founded 1999 • With Angi since February 2010

4.1

1900 Lynwood Dr Ste C

Concord, CA 94519

A/C Installation, A/C Repair, Air Duct Cleaning, Air Duct Installation, Air Duct Repair, Commercial Services, Ductless A/C Services, Electric Furnace Installation, Electric Furnace Repair, Emergency Services, Electric Furnace Repair, Electric Furnace Installation, Flame Sensor Repair, Gas Furnace Installation, Gas Furnace Repair, Heater Installation, Heater Repair, Air Duct Sanitizing, Heater Repair, Air Duct Cleaning, Air Filter Cleaning, Bathroom Exhaust Duct Cleaning, Dryer Vent Cleaning, Lint Screen Cleaning, Virtual Consultations, Residential Services, Thermostat Repair.

Maid Services.