Cosmic Renovation and Roofing Inc

07/31/2022

1070 Concord Ave

Concord, CA 94520

concrete driveways202090660
Full driveway paving complete in Pico Rivera, CA.

At Cosmic Renovation and Roofing, we offer years of professional experience and product expertise. We specialize in high quality residential upgrades and services such as roof installations, cool roof paint, solar installations, windows, full home remodeling including kitchen, bath and room additions as well as hardscape and historical house renovation. We take pride in combining innovation, industry knowledge and exceptional customer care with every project we do....
Driveway Paving in Pico Rivera project

2021

4.3

4.2

4.4

roofing (7)architect (2)hardscaping (1)cabinet refacing (1)interior painting (1)wallpaper removal (1)lawn & landscaping (1)gutter repair (1)fence company (1)decks & porches (1)countertop installation (1)carpet installation (1)

09/24/2020

His estimate was not helpful but they never provided a written bid.

Description of Work
"I need an inspection done and estimate for repair or replacement of roof. Composition shingle about 20 years old. "

Work Completed On 09/24/2020

09/16/2020

license ,bonded company Before making your final decision Give them a call and talk to May They will beat any quotation!

Description of Work
Shingle Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 09/16/2020

08/13/2020

I'd like to give a hat tip to their project manager on our job, Miki. He was in constant contact with us through out the job. He managed his crew, and his subs, in a timely and clean manner. Our city inspector stopped by for a surprise inspection mid-project and told me 'they are doing a grad-A job". We ultimately chose Cosmic for their reasonable bid, and ability to finance. They finished on time...

Description of Work
They removed our old roof and installed a new one.

Category roofing,architect

Work Completed On 08/01/2020

Review for Cosmic Renovation and Roofing Inc - 1070 Concord Ave, Concord, CA - 38797079

08/06/2020

disappointing to be told my job is too small and not have a great company recommended on Angie's List want to provide services for what I need.

Description of Work
i called for tile roof repair and an assessment and was told the company has a $2500 minimum.

Category architect

Work Completed On 08/06/2020

07/07/2020

We were very pleased with these guys. From setting an initial appointment on the phone to the on time arrival of Miki, our project manager, this was a very smooth process. Expectations were clearly set and more than met. I'd recommend them highly.

Description of Work
Replacement of spanish tile roof

Work Completed On 06/26/2020

01/12/2020

Appointment was set for Saturday 1/4 at 2;00 pm. It was confirmed by email. i drove 40 minutes, was there on time. Waited just less than 10 minutes, and called the scheduler to see who was coming and if he/she was delayed. The woman who answered the phone sounded completely shocked to hear from me. This is how the conversation went: ME: Hi, this is RY, i am here at my house; it's after 2:00, is so...

Description of Work
Roof repair/replacement

Work Completed On 01/04/2020

01/11/2020

Excellent. Very professional. Project was finished faster than expected. Updates were provided throughout the project and the site was cleaned after every day of work.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 09/02/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. We believe in working with our customers, not just for them. That means constant communication along the way. Glad that we were able to hold to that during your project as well.

01/08/2020

I originally needed to get my roof redone as part of a solar installation project, and the solar company referred me to Cosmic Roofing as their preferred partner. Due to the unusual roof slope on my house, several other companies had turned me down for this project. Cosmic sent me David A. to go over the initial conversation of the project. We talked about work streams, dates, expectations, areas ...

Description of Work
Complete reroofing as part of installing Solar Panels

Work Completed On 09/01/2019

Review for Cosmic Renovation and Roofing Inc - 1070 Concord Ave, Concord, CA - 38320900

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure working with you on your project. We are especially pleased knowing that we were able to provide you with complete satisfaction on your roofing project. When the next home project comes along, remember to give a call. We would love to work with you again in the future.

02/27/2019

Great company. I had a leaking window that needed to be fixed and I couldn't find anyone out her to do it. I finally contacted Cosmic Renovation and they were he only ones to respond to me. They were very flexible and even came on a Sunday to get the job taken care of.

Description of Work
They fixed a leaking window for me.

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 01/18/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure working with you on your windows and home!

02/26/2019

Very smooth. Had a problem with the cement though they fixed it right away.

Description of Work
They painted the house and fixed stucco, gutters, window trim. They also fixed my garage door not sealing they put down cement so it would seal.

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 10/17/2018

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! Always a pleasure working with you on your home!

Remodeling, Roofing, Solar, Painting, HVAC, Hardscapes, Windows, Plumbing, & Electric.

Check, Financing