CEL TV & Satellite Repair

Founded 1989 • With Angi since November 2011

Home repair and installation made simple, we’ll come to you. Our expert tech services include appliance repair, appliance installation, TV repair, TV mounting, TV dish installation, TV dish repair. We fix washers, dryers, microwaves, dishwashers, stoves, ovens, refrigerators, satellites, TVs & flat screens, turntables, and home audio systems. We cover the greater East Bay Area and offer honest affordable quotes. “A” rating with the BBB and Angie’s List. Monday - Friday 8am - 6pm. Pet and people friendly!...

Techie to the Rescue

Techie to the Rescue

707-267-7778 remote computer training and troubleshooting over Zoom. I specialize in Apple devices, drawing on my 12+ years working for Apple. I can help with tips and tricks, and buying recommendations and solutions that are out of the box. Clients often come to me after they have exhausted other options. They are surprised that I am able to solve most of their problems rather quickly. If I don't know the answer off the top of my head I am not afraid to do the research necessary to find the best solution that is currently available. I tailor learning based on my students’ needs and provide a premium experience. I offer discounted packages when you buy lessons in bulk. I believe that anyone can learn Apple technology (Mac. iPhone, iPad, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, iMovie, Photos, Mail, and more) with the right teacher! I want to understand why you bought your device and focus on the needs you want to cover. Through the Zoom platform I am able to lead and guide you through the process of understanding your device. (If you don't already know how to use Zoom I will teach you what you need to know.) The screen sharing capabilities in Zoom may even allow me draw all over your screen depending upon what equipment you already have. (If you have not experienced this yet... it's an awesome experience!) I make it my business to ensure that you feel more comfortable with your device and are not afraid of it. Many people are afraid of breaking their devices if they click the wrong button. I will give you the confidence in understanding what you need to know to make using your technology more pleasant. I prefer to work with you remotely but for an extra fee, I can come to your home and work with you in person if you live locally. My prices reflect the high demand I am currently experiencing, along with my vast experience with Apple. I take amazing care of my students and look forward to helping them through their technological journey! AWARDS: Thumbtack Top Pro 2020

07/14/2017

They came out. My wife used the self-cleaning; it melted the bottom of the oven. It hasn't worked right since, so I wouldn't recommend them. What they did was put in a new cabinet thing. Well, they put in the cabinet worked okay, but the oven doesn't perform. You set it up for 400, and it would be 250. Yesterday, we had the cake in and the only way I could get it up to 325 is if I cut it to 400. I...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came out to do a repair on my stove.

CATEGORY appliance repair

02/14/2017

Stress-free, excellent service. Chris knows his stuff. I highly recommend Cel Television & Satellite Repair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Connected 2 TV's & programed new remotes.

03/08/2016

I elected to replace my 6 year old LED TV with a new model with more features.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chris was able to diagnose my problem via email. My TV needs a complete new screen. It was going to be very expensive to fix. Chris recommended that it may be cheaper to replace the entire unit.

01/07/2016

Chris helped us analyze a problem we were having with our TV and presented options for repair (it was a power board replacement issue for a fairly old TV).  We decided to replace the TV instead of having Chris repair it this time.  Chris was extremely helpful, professional, and punctual in returning our call.  5 star service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Analyze a problem with our TV

08/15/2014

LEFT MESSAGE NO RETURN CALL

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Called the provider on Tuesday got answering machine left message, today is Friday and while writing this review, I have not received a call back or message from this provider.

CATEGORY tv repair

We apologize to [member name removed], during the period of time he left his message we were going through issues with our phone carrier. Although, he was able to get our answer machine, we were not receiving all messages.. This no excuse, we as a company strive to maintain the highest quality of service to all our "Angie List" customers. I, hope in the future he would give a us another try. These...

Home repair and installation made simple, we'll come to you. Our expert tech services include appliance installation, maintenance, and repair, TV mounting, maintenance and repair, TV Dish installation, maintenance and repair. We fix washers, dryers, microwaves, dishwashers, stoves, ovens, refrigerators, satellites, TVs & flatscreens, turntables, and home audio systems. We cover the greater East Bay Area and offer honest affordable quotes. "A" rating with the BBB and Angies List.

We do not offer any services in our installation practices that would require any adding or moving of any electrical house wiring.