Atlas Pest Control, Inc.

Founded 1962 • With Angi since May 2009

Atlas Pest Control, Inc....

O'Connor Pest Control

We believe in providing the best value and pest control service to our clients. Our motto is if you’re not happy we’re not happy. 60+ Years of Pest Control Service in California. We provide Same Day Pest Control. Senior Specials. We respect your property and ensure that we leave the work area clean and tidy. We also use Eco Smart Products. (available upon request) Family owned and operated Pest Control Company. We strive for client satisfaction. We Take Pest & Termite Control Seriously! We give you a fair estimate before we begin a project. We have no hidden fees or extra charges. https://bakersfield.oconnorpest.com/

Robertson Rodent Control

We are a Veteran owned and operated company. We offer FREE ESTIMATES for all jobs and can finish the job same day (in most cases). We pride ourselves on customer service, personability and reliability . We will come out find the problem and seal out all entry points , set traps and monitor weekly until issue is resolved. Our services include: residential rodent proofing, rodent exclusions, some minor clean up, animal removal, and animal trapping . Let us help you get rid of your pest problem once and for all!

C & T Rodent Control Exclusion & Pest Control

PLEASE CALL FOR FASTEST RESPONSE Call C&T Rodent & Pest Control for all your rodent and pest control needs. We are family-owned and operated and highly-rated by our customers for quality service you can trust. Our professional exterminators will quickly and effectively remove any pest that threatens your home. We specialize in rodent and animal proofing and all insect and bee control. We also will remove and replace damaged insulation, clean-up rodent droppings and sanitize rodent runways in attics and sub-areas. We also, Remove damaged insulation, and replace with new insulation. We can install or replace moisture barrier or plastic liner in sub-areas. C&T brings over 25 years of experience to work each day. With C&T, no job is too large or small. Call for estimates. *Please Allow 2-5 Business Days For Written Estimates And Reports

03/19/2015

Description of Work
Atlas has been providing tree services for my yard for several years. Their service has been wonderful. |They were able to save my very sickly Sycamore, with injections.... yes,injections. |My orange tree was magnificent this year. |And..those pesky False Cherry pits were minimalized. |Atlas even responded when I had a snake in my firewood pile...yes, in the city. |

Category pest control,tree service

07/07/2014

I had to leave a message a couple of time. When they finally got back with me, they didn’t want to do the quote over the phone so it was short. I initially got mad at them.

Description of Work
I got a quote from them over the phone for pest control.

Category pest control

11/11/2011

Great service. On time, good pricing information and good followup with treatments.

Description of Work
I had this company treat my lawn for fungus, and my plants for chewing insects. The lawn is looking better and the plants are starting to look less chewed. I am having them return to fertilize my trees this winter. I was very pleased with the service.

Category lawn treatment,tree service

05/04/2009

The gophers came back, and they are going to come out with out charging me.

Description of Work
They came out for gophers. They found our pine trees had beetles. They removed the beetles and sprayed insecticide on the infestation.

Category pest control