APRONSTRINGS PET SITTING

Founded 1990 • With Angi since June 2010

We are a small family run business with 4 employees. We have been caring for pets in Contra Costa County for over 20 years. Founded by a registered veterinary technician, we can care for special needs pets in many cases....

07/18/2018

EXCELLENT! One of the litter scoops broke and Apronstrings replaced it. Cats were in great shape when we got back. They weren't stressed at all. Apronstrings even swept my back yard walkway, above and beyond the call of duty! Will definitely be calling them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed three elderly cats fed twice a day. Litter boxes scooped and tidied. Plants watered as needed, mail brought in, garbage and recycling bins returned to garage.

08/08/2017

Very smoothly. I was leery to have strangers in my house and to take of my group of pets, but they were very knowledgeable about different animals and their needs and conducted themselves in a professional manor. They have earned my trust to use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Feeding. Letting animals in and out. This required visiting twice a day.

12/20/2016

Excellent service and reasonable price. I had a very last minute trip planned and called a few pet sitting services. Kim (Kimberly Tank) responded very quickly and she was very thorough from start to end. I was ecstatic that they were even available because my request was also during a holiday (Thanksgiving). She even brought the lock box (an additional $15) which i didn't mind paying because I di...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pet sitting

CATEGORY pet sitters,pooper scoopers

02/19/2016

So I contacted Apron Strings to walk my 3 dogs for a full hour twice a week. Normally they charge $25 for a half hour. At $45 a walk I thought that a little high. So I went to Rover.com. For me, a mistake. I got a guy that only lasted about a month, and I found out that he was skimping on the walks. So I went back to Apron Strings. Their walker Brooke has been doing wonderful by my dogs! She not o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Walk my 3 dogs for a full hour. (Normally they charge only $25 for a 1/2 hour walk.)

CATEGORY pet sitters,dog walkers

06/23/2015

It was so nice to leave kitties for prolonged time away for family illness in Kim's capable and kind hands. She does so many other things to protect your house while you are gone that it is quite wonderful. Kitties were clearly happy and enjoyed their "vacation". I'm very grateful and recommend highly

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Looked in on 2 cats, played with them, made sure water and food all ok, scooped litter boxes, watered outside plants, turned lights on so the house would look occupied, picked up newspaper and mail and even trimmed cat's nails because they were injured

CATEGORY pet sitters

We provide pet care for almost all types of pets while their owners are out of town or working long days. We also offer midday dog walking.

We do not offer overnight services, nor do we have boarding facilities.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal, Discover