Amped Up Electric

Founded 2007 • With Angi since May 2012

We are a family owned business. We always give extremely fair rates for every type of electrical job. Most of our work is residential, but am not limited to it. Have done plenty of commercial jobs but prefer residential work. We like getting in touch with the actual customers, and building a relationship from there. We are very clean and efficient with our work. Feel free to call or email us anytime....

CA Electrical group 24/7

At CA Electrical group 24/7, we pride ourselves on our culture. We know there are a lot of energy efficiency home improvement and solar companies around, and it is not surprising given the growth of the industry and the incredible value that energy efficiency home provides to homeowners. Our staff operates under the belief that the true value of energy efficiency is as dependent upon the expertise and integrity of the providers as it is upon the technology. ​ CA Green Technology is committed to corporate social responsibility and helping to improve the quality of life for everyone as we sustain our environment for future generations. We view this responsibility as a fundamental part of our business, that’s why we are constantly striving to inspire these values in our employees, partners, and customers.

Offers by CA Electrical group 24/7 on Angi
GenJazz Electrical Solutions Inc.

We Can Wire That! We are a brother & sister owned company. We work great together and offer you the best customer experience we can. Together we have over 20 years experience. We do all phases of electrical. We accept all major credit cards and offer financing for your next electrical project.

Peter Ellis Construction

We are general and electrical contractor's and we have been in business since 1985. We are courteous and respectful and professional. We go the extra mile to satisfy our customers, We are available 24 hours a day for emergencies

03/02/2020

Paul W.

He's a really good guy, the price is very reasonable and very easy to work with.

Description of Work
He works on the electrical panels, installed some lights and did some basic household electrical works.

Lisa S.

He was very nice. It was wonderful. He was helpful. They were very lowkey. They were easy to work with. They worked very fast.

Description of Work
They repaired some lights and installed some lights for me.

Category lighting

Brian P.

They did 2 projects for me last year. It was a great service. They were fast and efficient.

Description of Work
They did a lot of electrical work for me. They installed recessed lighting, did switches, rewired the kitchen, and did the wiring for the bath fans.

Victoria D.

It was great. They were easy to work with. They were timely, neat, and clean. The price was reasonable.

Description of Work
They did a repair of the electrical fixtures. Prior to that, they did all the wiring on my house.

Barbie V.

It was great. What was good about Zack, if he detected other problem he fixed it too. I highly recommend him. He gave a very fair price. I trust his company.

Description of Work
He installed 2 ceiling fans and smoke detector.

Category home security systems,ceiling fans

janis J.

They were great,knowledgeable and does a good job.

Description of Work
Outlet troubleshooting

Category home theater design

Chad M.

It was perfect. The way they spent their time and completed the job were great.

Description of Work
They did an electrical work for me, which was a house rewiring.

Brandy L.

It was fantastic. I own several houses. I've been through a lot of construction people. I feel very confident with their work. They cleaned up their mess. They're the best I've ever used.

Description of Work
They put a new electrical box in my house.

Tony D.

They were very good. It was always great. Every time I have an issue I called them. He came and did his work.

Description of Work
They updated all the outlet on my home.

Amped Up Electric

Founded 2007 • With Angi since May 2012

Located in

Concord, CA 94518

Main and Sub Panel Upgrades, Re-wire Jobs, New Construction Wiring, Additions, Remodels, Kitchen Remodels, Recess Lighting, Low Voltage wiring, TVs & Phones, Hot Tubs, Pools, Troubleshooting, Ceiling Fans, GFIs, 220-240v, AFCI protection, Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detectors, Landscape Lighting, Pendant Lights, LED lights, Flat Screen TV Mounts, Tamperproof plugs, Dimmers, Exhaust Fans, Electrical Inspections, Dedicated Circuits, Coupons, Bathroom Remodels, and anything else you can think of.....

Sloppy, Half Assed Work. Lol!!!