ATLAS

Founded 1996 • With Angi since August 2005

All Service Moving

Award winning Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. We provide the best trained and highest quality service on the West Coast. Featured on the front page of the Oregonian. Winners of the American Moving & Storage Association Enterprise award! Highest rated company on Yelp and Google. The only actual certified GREEN moving company by the sustainability association; All Service Moving provides professional household and commercial relocation services. Our crews are well trained, drug tested and background checked. We specialize in large homes/offices and challenging situations. ASM provides a specialty long distance moving service that you can not find anywhere else. We also move pianos and provide storage and equipment to meet your needs. We do not use day labor and we provide an efficient and high quality service. Let us impress you. Find us in Los Angeles CA, Portland Oregon and Seattle Washington.

Offers by All Service Moving on Angi
Best Moving Service

Best Moving Service was founded on the belief that no matter where we are in life, we will stand by our product and our services. We believe in offering the Best of the Best to our customers so much that we named our company Best Moving. Our office staff has a combined experience of over 30 years in the moving business and our average mover has been with our company for over 10 years. Best Moving Service started over twenty three years ago and is family-owned and operated. We are a member of the California Moving and Storage Association (CMSA) and are fully licensed and insured for your protection. What sets us apart from others in our industry is that we are specialized in local apartment moves and are LCD and LED plasma television specialists. Our customer service is ranked #1. We know how to move you right the first time, saving you money and time. That’s why you should trust the mover’s whose name says it all: Best Moving Services.

Best West Moving

Established in 2018. Since our foundation Best West Moving has been known for quality services, exceptional efficiency and the highest level of professionalism. No matter what service you're looking for, we guarantee to not only meet, but exceed your expectations and ensure your full satisfaction. Our team is up for every job, managing projects with the skill and experience our clients have come to expect. Please get in touch to learn more about our team, our company or for details about the services we provide. Also we are new on Yelp platform, or we set up too low daily budget :) Some feedback from our former customers keep disappearing. Please kindly refer to Hidden reviews at the bottom.

10/19/2009

They unpacked only he wardrobe and some of the kitchen stuff. They showed me an incredible amount of paperwork; they showed me the most paperwork of the four companies I talked to. Out of the huge move, three small things broke; I consider that really acceptable. I collect glass objects and no matter how careful you are, something is going to happen with some things. I have over 200 glass bells an...

Description of Work
Atlas packed my things and moved them about 25 miles in state.

06/20/2008

They did an excellent job. They were very competent and professional. He kept me informed the whole way. Even when it was raining through Nebraska, he called to let me know what was going on. Although the price was high, the work was worth it. I would use them in the future and recommend them to others.

Description of Work
They helped with some packing and moved me to Kentucky from California.

08/10/2005

I WAS VERY HAPPY. THEY WERE RIGHT ON TIME, TO THE MINUTE. THE CREW WAS VERY HELPFUL. THEY HAD A GREAT ATTITUDE. THEY HELPED US OUT. IT WAS A GREAT EXPERIENCE.

Description of Work
IT WAS A LOCAL MOVE.

Category moving companies

HOUSEHOLD GOODS RELOCATIONS, OFFICE & INDUSTRIAL MOVING, STORAGE, PACKING, CRATING, MACHINERY MOVING, INTERNATIONAL RELOCATIONS,CUBICLE INSTALLATION, USED OFFICE FURNITURE