Trademark Pest Control

• Trade License Number
  • Opr13214

777 Minnewawa Ave Unit 23

Clovis, CA 93612

Family Owned. Central Valley Based. Satisfaction Guaranteed! "Our Service Makes the Difference!" Trademark Pest Control proudly service residential & commercial customers. We will customize a plan that best suit your needs and budget to prevent and eliminate pests infestations. Our mission is to keep your property pest free. We provide services in a chemically safe and environmentally friendly manor, and we are always committed to use the Integrated Pest Management (IPM) concept, which incorporates all aspects of pest prevention including inspection, exclusion, mechanical and chemical control techniques while utilizing minimal amounts of environmentally sensitive products. We offer a wide variety of pest control services. Contact us now and schedule your free inspection. We will be happy to meet your needs quickly and economically from customer service to pest treatments. Types of Pest Control services provided: • Free Home Inspections • Built in Pest Control System • Eco-friendly Services • Mosquitos Control • Rodent Control • Ground squirrels Control • Gopher Control • Bed bug Control • Fly, Bee and Wasp Control • Spider Control & Webbing Removal • All General Pest Control (spiders, ants, cockroaches, etc.) ...

Resposiveness

pest control (10)animal removal (1)

05/28/2020

Solomon and his team are top-notch professionals. We haven’t had any issues with bugs or insects in the house, and every time they come they spray the yard too. No ants, spiders or any other nuisances on my kids play equipment. I highly recommend their bimonthly service! Effective and affordable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest Control

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2020

04/29/2020

On first return visit, a big mouse was in trap.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
mouse in attic

CATEGORY pest control,animal removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/29/2020

02/25/2020

I’ve been with Trademark for over 4 years now. Great service every time!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest Control/Exterminating

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/14/2016

Thank you sir.

02/24/2020

During winter my wife was hearing banging and pounding in our attic. Fearfull to what animal or being it could be, we call multiple pest controls and many were just business driven. Solomon was the first to put us at ease. Without asking for money, he gave us an appt to help inspect. He came prepared and on time. Took pictures and identified the cause. Solomon was able to put my wife and my concer...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest Control/Exterminating

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/25/2020

Thank you sir I’m happy your rodent free

02/24/2020

I have been using Trademark Pest Control since August of 2019. Solomon comes once a month for pest control. I had a mouse and rat problem. Mice actually destroyed my dishwasher. Trademark Pest Control got rid of all the rodent problems plus an ant problem. They go above and beyond. Reasonable prices and great and polite service. I recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest Control/Exterminating

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/24/2020

02/22/2020

I’ve been using Trademark Pest Control for over a year now. Very satisfied with service. It is great not dealing with pest issues like ants! I recommend their service, hands down.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest Control/Exterminating

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2018

Let me know if they come back

02/22/2020

Trademark Pest Control provided excellent service. The pest problem we have been having was eliminated and the techinician who provided service was professional and efficient. We have had no issues since Trademark serviced our home. We also appreciated the personal interest they took in us and our house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest Control/Exterminating

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/23/2019

02/21/2020

Great job, very polite and you can trust them around your home. They always let you know when they arrive and when they are done. We have used Trademark for 2 years. Very happy with the service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest Control/Exterminating

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/19/2020

02/21/2020

I have been using Trademark Pest since 2016 on a bi monthly service to address a horrible roach problem in my kitchen. Customer service is excellent and I have never experienced a roach problem again. I highly recommend them. Thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest Control/Exterminating

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/22/2020

Thank you mam !

02/21/2020

Great service! Always calls ahead to make sure if other things are needed apart from the service. Very respectful of my home and pets. I would definitely recommend this company for pest control.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest Control/Exterminating

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/21/2020

Thank you for your business.

Anything pest control