JZ Construction & JZ Design Center

Founded 1988 • With Angi since July 2006

Additional DBA - CJZ Enterprises Inc and JZ Design Center. Additional phone - (559) 299-7099. Locally owned & operated by Joe & Teri Zingarelli. Additional emails - info@jzconstruction.com, heidi@jzconstruction.com. Central Valley People's Choice First Place Award for Best Window Replacement for 10 straight years: 2005-2014. Financing available through the Hero Program, Enerbank USA and Fresno County Federal Credit Union....

Rod's Painting And Decorating

We specialize in interior and exterior painting services, cabinet painting, staining, and more! We have industry experience since the 1990's, for residential and commercial properties. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Gold Eagle Painting

At Gold Eagle Painting, we take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality, and customer service that we provide to meet the consumer’s needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship and complete customer satisfaction from start to completion of a project. In order to understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer in a professional manner. Our reputation is based on service, safety, and quality, regardless of how large or small the job.

Handy menz

Handy menz service we provide quality work with the lowest prices, thats what makes us stand out is our ability to get the job done in the time required, We been in business for 1 year and we have shown that we are on the rise to be the best.

03/09/2017

He talked to the owners about the situation and they talked to me. They offered to replace the door and bear that cost and I would pick up the $350 installation cost. I felt that was more than fair, as I had been using the door for so long. They ordered a new door and installed it 2-3 weeks later. During the install, the service guy noticed the stucco under the door had been wet and completely det...

Description of Work
I had CZ Construction put in some double pane windows 15+ years ago. They weren't cheap for prices at that time but I was looking for a combination of high quality and good price (I.e. - a good value). Well, 15+ years later, I asked them to come out and remove the sliding panel on the large patio sliding door as it was getting harder to slide, even when I cleaned and lubed the rails. A service guy came out, on time, did what I wanted, but also noticed the frame on the bottom right had split. It was not easy to see and if a service guy had not come out, I never would have noticed it.

03/10/2016

It went very well. Always arrived when they said they would.

Description of Work
install replacement dual pane witndows

Category replacement windows

Thank you so much for your review and we are so glad you love your new windows! If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to call!

07/24/2015

I was pleased with the profession work they did. The workers showed up on time each day and worked steadily throughout the day. At the end of each day all work areas were cleaned up and they explained when they would be back. I have an alarm system and was not sure how it work after replacing the windows, JZ provided me with a name a phone number of a local contractor who could upgrade alarm. So n...

Description of Work
Replaced windows with vinyls dual pane windows and the sliding back door.

Category replacement windows

How nice of you to think about us two years later! What a nice surprise to read. Thanks so much! So happy you are thrilled with your windows. Please call us if we can ever be of service.

07/23/2015

Joe and Terri are wonderful. We got exactly what we wanted and the house looks fantastic. The workers were all friendly and professional. Communication was excellent and the work was done quickly. Thank you!

Description of Work
replaced all windows, garage doors, front door, gutters

Category replacement windows

Thanks so much for the wonderful comments about us. It makes my day to know our customers care enough to post nice words about their experience with our company. It makes it all worth it to hear what you have to say about us. We work hard to make sure every customer is thrilled with our trusted products and top quality installations. Thanks again.

07/23/2015

Great job, no problems

Description of Work
New windows and sliders.

Category replacement windows

Thanks for your nice words. We hope your father is able to enjoy his new windows he looked forward to so much. We appreciate the opportunity to do business with such a wonderful man, and thank you for looking out for your father.

07/01/2015

It went very well. We were very satisfied...

Description of Work
Replace windows with duel pane windows.

06/29/2015

After estimate was e mailed to me , I was overwhelmed by the high price and could not even respond as '' is this a mistake ?" After a short time I realized they we not going to give me a follow up call to see if I got the estimate or what I thought of it. It was my assumption that they were not that interested in giving a competitive bid.

Description of Work
Gave a very overpriced estimate for window replacement.

06/24/2015

They showed up on time and got right to work. Windows and sliding glass door look fantastic. They did a very good job removing and installing the new windows. I'd have given them full marks, but they didn't police the debris they made when cutting the windows out. There was also a couple of items in the flowerbed that were stepped on with nothing said. Nothing major, a solar garden light and a wire-frame trellis, but not something you want to come across after the fact. We also expected a phone call at least to ensure our satisfaction, but that has not, so fat, happened. Overall, we're pleased, but just not 100%.

Description of Work
Replaced all existing windows and sliding glass door with Anlin dual-pane windows.

Category window installer","door installer

01/15/2015

ZJ Construction delivers on what was promised, excellent workmanship, and standing behind their products. Joe has gone the extra mile for us on numerous occasions. I personally wish their were more contractors that I know of that I can say the same about. We appreciate and highly recommend this company for your window replacement and siding needs.

Description of Work
Window replacement and siding

11/13/2014

JZ completed the job in the time that it was scheduled. We were extremely impressed with the quaility of our windows and doors, as well as the installation. Each member of their work crew was a craftsman, taking the time to attend to detail and every window and door was installed perfectly. In addition, they were very conscientious in cleaning up, checking their work, making sure we were happy with their work, and above all, were extremely considerate during the whole installation. In addition, I received a call from the office asking if they could come out and fix a door that the person in charge of the crew felt was not done to his satisfaction. We were amazed that someone would offer to spend the extra time to fix the door on their own. We had not even noticed the very small detail in question, and it sure was a pleasant surprise that they were coming out to correct it. The bottom line is that JZ Construction is a company to be trusted due to their conscientious and professional work ethics. Lastly, it was a pleasure to work with the owners who stayed in contact to make sure we were pleased with our windows and doors. They were genuinely concerned that we were satisfied with everything. We recommended them highly due to the excellent quality of their products, craftsmanship, and professionalism.

Description of Work
They installed windows and doors throughout our home.

Category window installer","door installer

Vinyl, fiberglass windows and wood replacement doors, entry doors, solid core siding, window coverings. Lifetime warranty on all products and services. Expert workmanship. We carry Anlin, Milgard, and Pella window and door brands. Our solid core siding is manufactured by CraneBoard Exterior Portfolio. We also offer Hunter Douglas Window Coverings.

Stucco and Painting