J.J.'ll Do It

Founded 2002 • With Angi since August 2010

We are a family-owned and operated business providing remodeling, additions, and renovation services. We are fully licensed, bonded, and insured and offer outstanding residential and commercial services. The business owners, Jon and Maria, have been in business since 2002 and have been in this industry for over 25 years. We always go the extra mile for customers to ensure they are completely satisfied with our work. ...

Honest hard work to provide for the community. Specialize in flooring,baseboards, drywall, paint, plumbing, electrical and etc.

Serving the Central Valley since 2007. We are a diversified building products company for both new construction and retrofit projects. We offer sales and installation of windows, insulation, fireplaces, solar and roofing. We also offer 0 down financing on our installed energy efficient products to help reduce your energy bills and to make your home more comfortable. Our experienced sales staff can help you find the best plan to suit your needs. We provide professional, curtious and timely service. Call today for information and free estimates.

Local Professional Junk & Trash Removal Experts.... Ready to Help YOU! Clean Machine is Serving the Entire Fresno County Area. 24/7 Availability! My name is Richard and I have been removing unwanted items from peoples properties for years. Let me know what you need and I'll get back to you right away. Your Time is Important! 5 5 9 - 3 5 5 - 3 3 0 4 - WE ARE HERE TO HELP - Junk Removal Professionals! - Demolition Services Available - Locally Owned Business - No Obligation, No Pushy Gimmicks - Residential, Business, Commercial, Construction Sites, and Real Estate - We are in business because of our clients, big and small and respect everyone equally Same Day Service! Text me a few pictures of what you need gone and I'll get you a no-obligation quote. We only ask that you are honest with your description of the removal needed and provide clear detail of what you need. We work with anyone needing items removed from their property! WE TAKE IT ALL! Call, Text, or Email. Contact Us Today! 5 5 9 - 3 5 5 - 3 3 0 4

12/28/2017

Fast and efficient.

Description of Work
Fence gates repaired.

05/25/2017

Great! Had to arrive super early and did just to get it done for me. Never had a contractor go above and beyond on a Monday morning but he did and efficiently went about getting the job done.

Description of Work
Needed toilets installed right away following hip replacement surgery

12/18/2014

Description of Work
They repaired a window that thieves broke and installed a motion activated flood light. Plus worked with my breakers to restore power in one section of the house

Category electrician,handyman service,lighting,water damage restoration,replacement windows

11/07/2014

Jon arrived on schedule. Reviewed my fireplace issue, and fixed it. Took about an hour total. Very pleasant and professional.

Description of Work
Jon arrived promptly on schedule, reviewed my fireplace issue, and fixed it.

05/19/2014

I was very impressed with all of the work Jon did. He came out on time and gave a bid that was very reasonable so I asked when he could start and he started the project the same week. He fixed the doors, repaired the electrical and repaired and sealed the grout in both bathrooms. Because our home is older, the grout had to be custom matched and it looked beautiful when he was done. We ordered cust...

Description of Work
Jon came highly recommended from a friend who had a remodel that Jon handled. i called him to do a variety of repairs on our home including replacing shower doors with custom shower doors and replacing all fixtures in the shower, matching repairing and resealing grout, fixing electrical switch, repairing doors that were difficult to close, fixing and painting siding that had dry-rot .

Category handyman service

Remodeling. Maintenance. Electrical. Plumbing. Construction. Roofing. Flooring. Tile Work. Granite. Drywall. Fencing. Texture. Painting. Cement Work. Water Damage Repair. Fire Damage Repair. Cabinet Work. Sprinklers. Pressure Washing. Hauling. Landscaping.

Discover, Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available