Icon Construction & Design

• Trade License Expiration
  • 04/30/2022

1520 Cole Ave

Clovis, CA 93612

If your home or business needs a face-lift, you need reputable remodeling contractors on your side. Icon Construction & Design assists residential and commercial clients with their biggest remodeling projects, including kitchen renovations and bathroom upgrades. ...

home remodeling (5)

03/31/2020

It was great. It was our second project and we would highly recommend them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a remodel.

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/19/2020

03/27/2020

They did a great job. They made it so I could roll into the shower and sloped everything to make it drain right. Everything was on time, everything they said, they did, and they even came in under budget. They were real professional and when it was all over, the bathroom looked spectacular. I would highly recommend them and I would only go to them if I ever needed to again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They completely remodeled my bathroom to make it fully wheelchair accessible.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/2020

03/26/2020

It went very well. They were very polite. They kept us informed when they were coming and what there were going to do each day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They remodeled my bathroom.

CATEGORY home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/14/2019

03/19/2020

I hired Icon to remodel my family room, downstairs bathroom, backyard and kitchen. Every worker was professional and made me feel comfortable. They never made me feel bad for asking questions and always took the time to explain what they were doing or what they suggested. The team was highly professional and helpful. Hands down best construction workers!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - General, Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/19/2020

03/19/2020

Nick and Jenn were my first contact w Icon. Immediate good impression. Nick did the estimate after asking what I needed done. Jenn was so helpful w suggestions as colors, countertops and accessories were chosen. Once work began, Mike kept me informed daily as to what was scheduled and time workers could be expected. Everyone that came in to do the work were respectful and considerate. The project ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2020

10/05/2017

ICON construction is amazing! They are extremely professional, honest and easy to work with. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking into remodeling their home. The pricing is also very competitive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen and bathroom remodel

CATEGORY home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2017

Specialize in remodeling of ALL kinds including; home remodeling, kitchen renovations, bathroom upgrades, commercial remodeling

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal