Dirty Ernie’s Landscaping Inc

Founded 1982 • With Angi since August 2010

Dirty Ernie's Landscaping Inc. is a California Landscape Contractor, C27 License 922501. In business for 30 years. Glenn " Ernie " Randall president. Better Business Accredited Member with highest rating. Member California Landscape Contractors Association, American Water Works Association ,and American Backflow Prevention Association. Additional phone number - (559) 512-7026. Additional contact name - Ryan Ledger....

Mike  Clark Trucking

Mike Clark Trucking is a family owned and friendly company that specializes in the transportation of Rock, Sand and Gravel. We have Several types of Equipment that helps us get the job done quickly and efficiently. We have been in the business for 15 years, which have given us key insights on how we can better help you. Weather the job is just one to two loads, or a few thousand we can make sure it gets done right.

Mr. Concrete, Inc.

Give us a call today for your Concrete needs!

Anthony Campos Landscape

Landscape & maintenance. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

06/11/2015

Category landscaping

03/19/2015

Description of Work
Did not respond to the message I sent from Angie's List, did not answer the phone three days in a row and never returned any of my messages.

Category decks,landscaping,irrigation systems,masonry

11/26/2014

We actually went to high school with the guy who is their primary landscaper. We've been pleased with their work. Their price seemed reasonable.

Description of Work
We had some turf put in our yard this last time. We've had them out three times to do work and they've done both our front and our backyard and we had them out again to add a little extra, the turf. They did pavers for us and they put in an awning-type thing. They redid our patio.

Category awnings,landscaping,hardscaping

04/29/2014

They did wonderful work. It is gorgeous. They were excellent with a fair price. Quality was definitely worth the price. I will be using them again.

Description of Work
Remodeled front yard. Put in trees, cement work, etc...

Category decks,landscaping,irrigation systems,fountains,patios

09/13/2013

This company ran like a well oiled machine, they arrive at 7am and work hard in the heat until early afternoon. They are considerate and very talented in there craft. Somedays our cult-i-sac was filled with trucks, converging on this project to get it finished on time, looks like they maybe done early. I love it! From the beginning they listened and created a beautiful yard I've always wanted. Rya...

Description of Work
Fenced large front yard with stone pillars with stucco walls, dry creek with rocks and boulders, pavers on entry to home and new front yard patio, wall seat around large tree. Also, poured cement for a large RV pad.

Category concrete driveways,landscaping,masonry,hardscaping

11/11/2010

The porch started to crumble on the sides. I told them I was going to have to call the BBB if they didn't fix it. They came out and fixed the porch. The price was really good. It wasn't too hard to get them to come back and fix it. They cared. I felt like they should have done it right the first time.

Description of Work
I hired Dirty Ernie's Landscaping to cement my porch.

Category hardscaping

Landscape design and installation including concrete, retaining walls, fencing, decking, irrigation, plants, trees, sod, hydro-seeding, bbq islands, low voltage lighting, drainage systems, backflow testing & repair.

Landscape maintenance.