Budget Moving & Hauling

Founded 2012 • With Angi since September 2013

Budget Moving and Hauling is a family owned moving service in business since 2012! We provide professional moving, hauling and packing services throughout Fresno, Los Angeles and San Francisco Bay! We offer quality moving so you don’t have to deal with the headache! Budget Moving and Hauling has the right experience and all the right tools to get the job done! We offer affordable rates and professional movers who are trained to handle your belongings with the highest quality of care. We are here to help take the stress and physical labor off of you. Call us today!...

Vitor's Junk Hauling Service

TOO MUCH JUNK!?!? Vitors Junk Hauling Service can help you haul away junk for a very reasonable price. We offer a variety of junk hauling services like: Junk Hauling, Garbage Removal, Clean-Outs, Yard Debris Removal, Residential Services, Appliance Removal, Construction Clean-Out, Furniture Removal, and Mattress Removal. We have helped customers who are 100 miles away from us so distance is not an issue. We also offer load ups of any items you have purchased in a store. We will load up that item and deliver it to you with no questions asked. No job is too big nor too small for a clean home.

PNM Movers

Pack N Move Fresno, CA, 93722 Pack n Move is one of the leading movers in California. Our company makes sure that everything that our customers need to be moved will be moved. For inquiries, please call us! Packing Service, Professional Moving, Affordable Moving Malaga, CA Moving Company, Moving Service, Household Movers, Reliable Movers, Loading and Unloading Movers http://packnmovevisalia.com

STRONG OAK MOVING

Strong Oak Moving has 15 years of quality experience in the moving industry. We know what it takes to get your move done quickly without damaging your belongings. We're locally owned and operated out of Visalia CA and are dedicated to quality service. Please call or click for an estimate today. “YOUR FAVORITE LOCAL MOVERS”

10/28/2018

Horrible experience

Description of Work
I put trust in Mike Luna to move my furniture and possessions the day before escrow closed on my house. When the day before came and I called Mike to confirm, he was no where to be found. He didn’t return my calls, emails, or text messages. He left me hanging the day I was to move out , he never showed up. Moving is such a stressful experience, it doesn’t need to be made worse by a so called “ professional mover”, who has abandoned you. Please don’t put yourself in this vulnerable situation, and hire this. Stay clear of him.

10/27/2018

I prepared for my moving day for weeks, Had to find another moving company last minute because budget moving never showed up. Mike Luna is unprofessional.

Description of Work
I scheduled a moving date with Mike Luna. Tried to confirm several times, never got a response.

08/07/2017

They were punctual and worked at a fast pace. They took care with my belongings and didn't damage anything. The truck they brought was not quite big enough for one load so they went back for last few things in a pick up and didn't charge me for that extra time. My plants did get a bit smashed in the pick up, but nothing serious. Overall I was extremely pleased with their service & professionalism....

Description of Work
Moving furniture & boxes to new home locally in Fresno

06/15/2017

They were fast! I was out of the apartment and completely moved into the house in less than 3 hours.

Description of Work
Moving from a second floor one bedroom apartment to a single story house.

02/28/2017

The move went well into the evening. I was promised three laborers to move my home, but only two showed up which made the move going until 11pm. The workers remained until the move was complete. They also volunteered to stay later and help put boxes and furniture away. I was extremely happy with the team. I was charged full price, even though I only received two workers. There were also gaps while...

Description of Work
Move from Madera CA to Clovis.

Moving & Packing