Belfast Plumbing

Founded 2007 • With Angi since September 2012

Clayton, CA 94517

We at Belfast Plumbing are here to offer inexpensive, quality service that will leave you satisfied. Building trustworthy relationships throughout our community Belfast Plumbing is here to consistently provide work that you can trust and rely on. Yelp Profile: www.yelp.com/biz/belfaft/plumbing/clayton...

09/16/2015

Dan C.

Description of Work
This was the third or fourth time we used Belfast Plumbinng. I thought I needed a new water heater but Brian diagnosed the problem and fixed it, parts included, after 5PM, for $140 vs $1200+ for a new water heater installed. This is a one man company so you must be patient, but he is worth the wait if you are not in a plumbing emergency.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

08/09/2015

Catherine N.

We cannot say enough good about Brian. He showed up on time, gave and estimate and returned on schedule to complete the job. What a nice competent plumber. We have called him regarding another job which hasn't been started yet and will definitely use him for any plumbing work we need. He is honest, affordable, reliable and does a great job!

Description of Work
Hooked our new sink up to plumbing and water filtration system

05/12/2015

Margaret B.

11/11/2014

Dan C.

He did several jobs. We had a sewage leak under the house and we changed some facets. He secured the toilet but the main work was the sewage, he had work in very limited space and he did a very good job. His price is very extremely reasonable. We had several bids and he beat all by half.

Description of Work
We used Belfast Plumbing and we were pleased.

07/05/2013

Maxine W.

I cannot say enough good things about them. I had a water heater installed. He was here in twenty minutes and he helped us out and finished the job. He was friendly. He has a wonderful Irish accent. Our previous heater was 13 years old and starting to leak. We tried to install it ourselves, but got stuck and called him. He responds well to emergencies. He is neat and tidy. He does a superb job. You have confidence in his work. You know it is going to last. He got rid of the old heater for us.

Description of Work
I used Belfast Plumbing for heating and a/c. I sent them out to my sons house as he had a plumbing issue.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, water heater repair

04/23/2013

John C.

I was looking for an experienced, competent and trustworthy plumber, and I think Belfast Plumbing fulfills that description. My 13 year old Rheem 50 gal. water heater was slowly dying and needed to be replaced - I had neglected to drain it every year and never changed out the sacrificial anode after about 5 years as recommended . I called Brian Johnston, the owner, told him I needed a new 50 gal. heater and made an appointment for a week later. He is a busy man, but if it had been an emergency, he would have found time to come a lot sooner. Brian arrived on time (five minutes early, actually), scoped out the situation and quickly determined that the new Rheem 50 gal. would not fit in the same space as the old one because the 2013 model is greater in circumference due to added and more efficient insulation. His solution was to get the 50 gal.Rheem Tall (which he told me is really 48 gal.) which would be a little taller than the original but would take up the same footprint as the old one. Before leaving for the plumbing supply warehouse to get the proper size, Brian turned off the gas burner, attached the hose to the drain valve and had the tank completely empty by the time he got back. He then proceeded to remove the old tank, now much lighter than before, place the new tank in a Smitty pan (to contain any leaks that may occur in the years ahead - we never had one of these with previous heaters, so it's an improvement), soldered all the necessary copper joints, replaced the flexible hot and cold water supply connectors as well as the gas flex line. This way, everything was new and stood a good chance of being trouble free for many years. It gives me peace of mind to know that Belfast Plumbing stands behind its work and now I have a competent plumber I can rely on and trust.

Description of Work
Replace a 13 yr. old Rheem water heater with a new one.

08/25/2012

Maxine W.

A friend & I tried to replace a water heater. We got the old one out, but when it came to reinstalling the new one, we weren't sure how to continue. I called Brian Johnston, owner of Belfast Plumbing. He said he could be here in 20 minutes. He was here within 20 minutes, replaced the water heater, hooked it up, and hauled away the old one with a smile and a lovely Irish accent! He's helped me out before (I'm female, age 75) and I try to do my own work when I can...but when I get stuck, he's always been available to bail me out. He charges a reasonable price, is a quiet spoken, respectful, trustworthy, man.

Description of Work
Replaced gas water heater.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

Water Heaters Masters

We are a small family owned business and our reputation is built one satisfied customer at a time. In a time where finding honest and well trained experts in the plumbing industry is difficult, we pride ourselves in serving you better. We know you have choices and will make every effort to demonstrate that we are the best option for your water heater, tankless water heater, and high efficiency water heater needs. We offer competitive pricing, the best products, and most important great customer service. We also want to do work for your friends and family, so the best endorsement for us is a job well done and a happy customer. We do standard water heater repairs and replacement but also bigger projects like relocation jobs and tankless water heater installations to name a few. Our technicians are highly experienced and have installed thousands of water heaters. Call or text us at 925-817-8342 for a free estimate. We serve residential or commercial customers.

Platinum General Engineering and Construction

With over 30 years of construction experience, our focus is dependability, quality work, and community engagement. We are a diverse and inclusive company providing you a seamless experience from start to finish that works for you. https://platinumgeconstruction.com/

99 North Construction & Plumbing

Quality work and service. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover
    $5

Water heaters, garbage disposals, faucets, toilets, hot water dispensers, pressure reducing, earthquake, tub, shower, emergency shut off, access flow, traps, sinks, angle stops, laundry box, ice maker box, dish washer install, gas lines, gas inspections & clogged drains