HartmanBaldwin Design/Build

Founded 1984 • With Angi since August 2005

General Remodeling

HartmanBaldwin Design/Build is a fully integrated Architecture, Construction and Interior Design company specializing in high-end remodels, additions, historic restorations and new custom homes for highly discerning individuals that are passionate about their home and lifestyle. We pride ourselves in being chosen by clients who look for a full service firm that will provide them with award-winning design services, cutting-edge materials and products, quality construction that is sustainable and energy-efficient, as well as a relationship that goes beyond the duration of a project. We design and manage every detail of your project from concept through construction to make sure your experience is one of trust, ease and involvement. Check us out, we’d love to work with you and create something remarkable together....

AGA Construction Inc

FREE estimates and 10% off for Angies List members! A.G.A Construction, Inc. is a licensed, bonded and insured, full service construction company. We offer services in both residential and commercial remodeling including, but not limited to, new construction, room additions, kitchen and bathroom remodeling. Our mission at A.G.A Construction is to provide excellent customer satisfaction and top quality work. We work hard to maintain high standards of exceptional customer service and superiority that has become expected of us over the years. Whatever your remodeling needs are, we take the necessary time to discuss with you the wide variety of options, products, styles, specification and your desired budget available in order to make your vision a reality. When working with our team you can be sure that your remodeling project will exceed your expectations. With any remodeling job, a project is only as good as its foundation. The same is true for our company, which is built on a foundation of trust and strong relationships with our clients. As our saying goes “When we are done, you will be happy, and until you are happy we are not done.”

Offers by AGA Construction Inc on Angi
So Cal Builders & Design Inc

SoCal Builders and Design have been helping the homes of Southern California look perfect one nail and brick at a time! With the best prices and highest standard of service, we can deliver the kitchen or bathroom of your dreams on time and on budget! Voice Star: (888) 284-9122.

US Home Developers Inc

US Home Developers is a construction company providing services in Residential Construction and Remodeling, from tiling to roofing, from grading to painting and working on projects with a variety of scales, we keep on growing a big family of contractors, satisfied clients and partners. We take care of your residential construction projects whether it is home improvement, house full remodeling or residential ground up construction. Estimates for insurance companies are subject to additional costs. We carry an exceptional team of senior level professionals and young enthusiastic talents that accumulate decades of work experience in the construction industry. This multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary team working with you and for you, is the key to success each and every time.

03/30/2016

Rey A.

Description of Work
They measured and provided us with the plans but they were outrageously expensive.

05/14/2015

John V.

Description of Work
Remodeled and enlarged the kitchen, Refinished the breakfast room, refinished a small first floor bedroom, completely remodeled basement entertainment - media room and total remodel of upstairs master bathroom. It took six months after the initial design phase. The site manager, architect, and decorator professionals met with U.S. weekly through the construction phase to work out any details and maintain communication. There were a few additions that were agreed to along the way that extended the work 2-3 weeks. They stayed on top of all the issues and also kept us informed. We did follow the construction as well and they were open to our questions. It was not cheap, but we felt confident that the end product would maintain and restore value. We are in the punch list phase and we feel sure every item will be completed to their high standard.

Category remodeling,architect,home remodeling

10/08/2014

Richard E.

Description of Work
WE just beginning our partnership with Hartman Baldwin. So far we have found them to be professional on time and basically they do what they say. this is why we decided to go with them. HOwever this is only the beginning. I will update when our project is completed.

01/04/2012

Richard H.

When they give you an estimate they guarantee that they will be within a few percentage points of what they bid; and they are. They have a really high ethical standard; if something is not right they fix it. They find things that are wrong that I did not even notice and corrected them without me even saying anything. If there is anything that I am not happy with they change it and are very concerned about making sure their customer is happy. Their employees are prompt and they have a good group of architects that are able to come in and figure out better ways of doing it than what you thought would be a good idea. I will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used HartmanBaldwin Design/Build to remodel our bedroom/bathroom suite.

02/20/2011

CANDICE K.

I took time off of work and waited at the property but they never showed up. I called their office several times over two hours and was told that their architect had left the office to meet us. Over the two hours I waited, their office was unable to locate the staff person and could not explain why he had flaked on us. Their in-office staff felt bad that I was made to wait but didn't go out of their way to resolve the situation, I had to keep calling them for updates as I waited in a foreclosed home with no heat. I finally had to leave the property and never got any explanation of what happened. I do know mistakes happen and was willing to give them benefit of the doubt. They said they would follow up with me the following day but never did. I never heard from them again. This was a consult for a whole house remodel! I wouldn't trust them to be good communicators, responsive or timely based on my experience with them.

Description of Work
I contacted this firm to come out for a consultation for a home remodel on a foreclosed property that I wanted to purchase. We confirmed a time to meet at the home with my realtor. I called the day before to confirm that someone from their staff would meet us at the appointed time.

11/24/2010

Sharon G.

Hartman Baldwin conduct workshops and open houses about the work they carry out. We attended the workshop and saw a few of their works. We were very impressed. Their quality was good, though they were on the higher side. They are very informative and excellent to interact with. The workshop displays stages of their work, which depicts their style and form of working. We would love to use their services. We may hire them in future but, may not be for the entire job though.

Description of Work
We conversed with Hartman Baldwin about general remodeling and remodeling my kitchen and bathroom, sometime in March or April, 2010.

01/19/2009

Frank B.

This project went very well and we were very pleased with the outcome. This is a higher end company and although they are expensive, it is worth the cost. There were absolutely no horror stories you hear from other people and any problem was resolved quickly. We would have them do our whole house if we had the money.

Description of Work
Complete remodel of kitchen and partial remodel of living room; painting and window installation.

08/17/2005

WE HAVE HAD THEM DO REMODELING WORK IN THE PAST AND THEY ALWAYS DO A GOOD JOB. THEY DID THE WORK FOR FREE ON THE REDO BECAUSE OF THE GLUE PROBLEM. THEY WERE REAL QUICK TO GET BACK WITH ME. USUALLY THE BOSS WILL COME OUT WITHIN THE DAY TO CHECK IT, AND THEN HE COMES BACK TO FIX IT WITHIN A DAY OR TWO.

Description of Work
THEY CAME OUT AND REGLUED A METAL SHEET COVER BACK ON TO THE DOOR.

Category doors

08/10/2005

THEY HAVE BEEN DOING COMPLETE REMODELS IN CLAREMONT FOR YEARS. THEY USUALLY DON'T WANT TO DO SMALL REMODELING JOBS, SO YOU MIGHT BE ON THE LIST FOR A LONG TIME. WHEN THEY GET STARTED THEY ZIP RIGHT ALONG.

Description of Work
REMODELED MY KITCHEN AND DID SOME ELECTRIC WORK IN LIVING ROOM.

Category home remodeling

Residential Remodeling, Additions, Custom Home Building, Historic Restoration, Seismic Retrofitting, Luxury Kitchens and Baths, Major Landscape Redesign, LEED AP Architecture and Construction.

Our company is geared for projects that are complex in nature, require sophisticated architectural plans and a professional company to manage all trades, permitting, engineering, interior design, on-site project supervision, etc. Our staff is composed of award-winning licensed architects and highly trained craftsmen and artisans that have been locally and nationally recognized for their commitment to quality and exceptional customer service.

Check, Financing Available